Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobti_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In Hongkong *******************
Khushi sat on her bed wondering what had just happened. Was she buttering Arnav like lavanya said.. No way she thought
In the hotel 20 minutes back...
manager; Sir when you told me on the last moment that you needed another room, i didnt have one so i upgraded yours with 2 side rooms instead of 1.
Arnav; um okay .. Can i have the three key to the room??
Arnav; khushi n lavanya your keys. he handed them thier keys.
Everybody today at 4 for the practise ramp walk. You have 2 hours to relax.
Khushi looked very relaxed cause she had slept in the flight with her head on arnav's shoulder. While arnav looked even happier like he had won a lottery.
When khushi entered her rooms she explored all the door just one was left. When she opened one she saw the most unexpected thing. Arnav was standing without his shirt. she wanted to look way and think it was a dream but she didn't have the will power. She walked toward arnav while he stood still or maybe he was perplexed. Khushi slowly touched his bare chest with a finger. Slowly Slowly her whole hand rested on  his chest. Arnav missed a heartbeat or two on his touch. Suddenly the door burst open
Lavanya; khushi what are you doing with ASR??
Khushi; umm .. i... Khushi had no answer
Arnav; nothing. 
Lavanya; i know whats going on. She is trying to butter you. Thats why i told you not to give her the job. Thats wht these girls do. Butter their bosses and then take all thier money and run away. She is also doing the same. ASR you should ignore such S**ts. Don't give a dam to her. Bloody Khushi. 
Khushi; i am sorry ,, i .. khushi didnt know what to say that she wanted to touch Arnav or was she flattered. Khushi bursts into tears.
Lavanya; don't cry you S**t, and stay away from my man.
Khushi didnt know what made her cry the fact that lavanya abused her or she called arnav my man. seeing khushi cry arnav felt a pain. Why was lavanya acting like this .
4 '0' clock at the practise
Khushi had removed the overcoat she wore and wore a simple white dress. Which reminded her that she wasnt alone. Rohan and Mary were their for her and they loved her.
And Arnav wore his black suit indicating his bad mode. He was mad at Lavanya to scream at khushi like this.

All the models had practised walking on the ramp except Khushi. Arnav entered the room when khushi was walking on the ramp. He was shocked because how could someone look so pretty all the time. it was time for the last part to be rehearsed. Where the designer and the show stopper walk together on the ramp . Arnav held khushi's hand. Khushi held Arnav's. They both seemes so perfect. Khushi in white and arnav in black. They looked like the couple from heaven. they walked together to the end of the ramp and both bent down to say thankyou. and walked back. 
They entered backstage where there was no one
Arnav; that was fabulous.
Khushi; thankxx. 
Arnav was about to leave when khushi held arnav's hand. Khudhi's  touch made arnav loose it.
Khushi; i am so sorry about today. I shouldn't have walked in to your room but its just i was curious about the door. Then you were standing there and that to without a shirt .. i 
Arnav; what i khushi??
Khushi; i think Lavanya Coming . I should go and i am soo sorry its my fault. 
Khushi left and join the other models who were planning to have a pajama party. Hearing this arnav got dissappointed. He wouldn't have Khushi in the next room tonight. Khushi was all that mattered to him. But when suddenly Khushi declined his face lit up.
What will happen next time when there is only a difference of a wall in khushi and arnav's room. Wait until my next post..
Leave lots of comments and likes..
Edited by Nikita97 - 12 years ago
ruku25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please pm when u update...
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...

thanks 4 d pm
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. I wouldn't be able to resist Arnav either so I can't blame Khushi for touching his bare chest.
Can't wait to read more.
Update soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it. continue soon want to see wat happens want to see arshi together but this lavanya so annoying. looking forward to see wat happens behind the wall. curious about the revenge arnav has forgotten about it or wat? thx for the pm i hve sent u buddy request accept and pm whenever u update anything new. keep it up... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love this Khushi, she is really brave. As for Lavanya she is a B***h as always. Seems like ASR has forgotten about the revengeπŸ˜†.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
read all parts in one go
loved it a lot
pls pm me when u update next part
Vidhi_K thumbnail
Really looking forward to the next update!
desicurry thumbnail
wow this is a great story

yeah and the next part seems to be really interesting :)

pls pm me for next upcoming updates :)
Sobti_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Precap for Part 5 
Khushi opened her brown beautiful eyes filled with excitment. She turned and to her surprise she banged into a hard thing. She thought it must be her laptop which she was working on till late night but when she turned it was ARNAV...