Ruk Jaana Nahin

Short update 13th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Abhimanyu buys a bouquet for Saanchi but he ends up giving it to Veena. Roop follows Saanchi's advise and studies hard to win Indu's love. Bittu tells Saanchi to wear western clothes to the university as a part of her plan to get rid of Indu. Veena protests on seeing the short and revealing dress that Bittu buys for Saanchi. Saanchi goes to Mehak's house to wear the short gown. Indu and the other university students are shocked by Saanchi's transformation.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usuki11sweet_bhankiFaayeynikhilageet_mahi_bluedreamz953l0veyDreamygal301Fallen Angelsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short update 13th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the upate.Smile

Whooo, Sanchi in western dress! I bet Indu will come running to hide her from everyone's view!!WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Faayey_mahi_

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateThumbs Up

suki11

suki11

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Personally I think the show is going around in circles. As Sanchi said everything in her life seems to revolve around Indu these days. I do feel sorry for her sometimes as all she wants to do is study, and achieve something in life on her own merit.
If she marries Indu now, anything she does will be as 'Mrs Indu Singh' as opposed to 'Miss Sanchi Mather'.

Still she can be...don't know if this is the best way to put it, but self-absorbed. There are two sides to every story, Sanchi knows her side very well, but why has she never bothered to find out Indu's side? Lord knows how many times he has tried to get her to listen his version of events, but she puts up this wall whenever he does.

She doesn't want to know as quite frankly she doesn't care about what he feels, or he has to say. She thinks she knows it all when it comes to him, and has labelled him as a gunda, so everything he does, she sees as some form of gundari. A lot of the time she is right, he does do gundari, but sometimes, he is showing nothing but his love for her.

If Sanchi had ever bothered to find out or really think about why Indu was behaving the way he was she might not have been in the situation she is in today, where she is mortified to be seen in a short dress at the university.

Edited by suki11 - 13 April 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update! 

madanike

madanike

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I just don't understand like Is she sooo scared to get married to indu that she would go out of her own way to any extent.Now don't tell me she is doing all this to save her carrer life.PLZ for god's sake indu has already told that he has no problem with that.I mean she never understood indu .Nowadays the whole story line is going in wrong and stupid wayConfused

Edited by madanike - 13 April 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.