Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Who weds whom: OS

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

you must be wondering...Oh! what is this MS... Jaise the weekend started...yeh toh phir se shuru hogayee...

But behen log! please bear with me.. now a days, CVs are giving so many plots... with out blurting them out, I am lost...

Vermas are the happiest lot..😊... Nidhi weds Rohan... Rohan's parents conveniently forgot that this girl had once rejected their son  and they had to face the humiliation  with a name -- Dr.Ashutosh.

Mathurs khandaan are the second happier lot..😊...Ashutosh weds Mallika.. Jagan has proved a real friend and conveniently forgot that this lady has humiliated him now,  with the name -- Dr.Ashutosh.

Marriages are on the same day. In the mandaps next to each other.

Dr Ashutosh  is in his brooding self..πŸ˜• No body is bothered... including Armaan.. Armaan is seen happily PJEEYing with  Lucknow's who's who... Mallika is on cloud nine... very pretty in  her jewellery collection.. except for the necessary item ...'apna piya ka pyaar bhari nazar' (this is the best jewellery for any girl -- according to Dr Nidhi)..

Nidhi is not sulking...she is literally crying....  strangely, no one is noticing...(or is this  a daily routine?)... Rohan's mother brought several more bangles and other pieces of jewellery. Her piya has all pyaar bhari nazar (the supposed to be best gehana).. but she is not accepting... Piya, Anji every one is happily roaming around 
along with Shyama and Mr Solanki... with more stinking...PJs...

Shaadi ka moorat nazdeek aaraha hai...

Ashutosh could not tolerate any more.. viewers happy, atleast  hero is able to do some thing on his own... Nidhi is also restless...reached to her phone.... oh! double dhamaka for viewers..even Nidhi baby is bold... they send each other... SMS.. 'Happy Married Life'... Bizarre music in the back ground...

Shaadi ka moorat aur bhi nazdik...

(viewers on the edges of their seats..)

There are two child artists (remember, pooja and Shahenshah in the children's ward??
these are the permanent occupants at Kotnis & first hand witnesses of the Raja-titli ki prem kahaani)... ran to BB and filled him with the needed details...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Moorat ka samay...

Two sets of couples about to exchange Varmaala...

"PLEASE STOP...YEH SHAADIYAAN NAHI HO SAKTA..."

"Yeh dono  child-devta logon se mere aankh khule hai... "

BB is Simply not bothered what happens to Mallika or Rohan.. He calls an urgent meeting with Nidhi - CB - Ashutosh - Mallika... (deafening BG music )..

(Sorry..we dont have details about how BB persuaded all these people..our CVs did not write.. all that we can see is people are arguing soundless...  But rules say, never hero marries a vamp nor heroine to an altu-faltu)

End Result: 

Nidhi weds Ashutosh

or
Ashutosh weds Nidhi

...smiling Ashutosh 😊..Happy Nidhi..😊.. Armaan flying kisses (to whom?)..
giggling Anji.. flirting Ranga... tearful DB, shyama.. line maroing Jagan (to sharmili Mallika)..

The guests including Rohan's parents or Trehaans are not at all surprised..yeh log kuch kehte bhi nahi... had their shaadi-e-daawat, enjoyed the marriage and went away.

...Shubham...

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

MS ... koi .. weekend ko liven up kare ..to tumsa kare... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

while i know.. the post mus hv been really frustrating for u to make.. the impact is .. hilarious...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

seriously ...  i remember  ... one of the rare days of mine. .in this forum.. i had made an update with the title ... 

'Iss CRAP ko kya naam dun'   and gotten quite a lot of tamatars n andas... today i want to say...  'Iss COMEDY ko kya naam dun'

Really... how the mighty have fallen... just how... πŸ˜’πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

πŸ˜’πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

😭 😭
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Mudra Superb...

today you have moved a step ahead and pushed AB Ji down to occupy the seat of Lead CV...
Now you have only one more step - You need to target Ritesh Modi - Creative Director of KTKP...

this is not a spoof... The show may go like this only next week... KPJi's brain is stuck in 90s... clinched story lines only...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Mudra Superb...

today you have moved a step ahead and pushed AB Ji down to occupy the seat of Lead CV...
Now you have only one more step - You need to target Ritesh Modi - Creative Director of KTKP...

this is not a spoof... The show may go like this only next week... KPJi's brain is stuck in 90s... clinched story lines only...

KP!

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha well done again πŸ‘πŸ‘ n i wont be surprised if this become true in coming episodes πŸ˜†

ashu n nidhi sending each other msgs happy married life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n in today's tv world kids r saving d show anyway ..bache bhagwan ka roop πŸ˜› 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mudra...🀣

mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

haha well done again πŸ‘πŸ‘ n i wont be surprised if this become true in coming episodes πŸ˜†

ashu n nidhi sending each other msgs happy married life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n in today's tv world kids r saving d show anyway ..bache bhagwan ka roop πŸ˜› 

Now the story is reduced to spoofs...πŸ˜‰
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Mudra...🀣

Thanks... rabz
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

you must be wondering...Oh! what is this MS... Jaise the weekend started...yeh toh phir se shuru hogayee...

But behen log! please bear with me.. now a days, CVs are giving so many plots... with out blurting them out, I am lost...

Vermas are the happiest lot..😊... Nidhi weds Rohan... Rohan's parents conveniently forgot that this girl had once rejected their son  and they had to face the humiliation  with a name -- Dr.Ashutosh.

Mathurs khandaan are the second happier lot..😊...Ashutosh weds Mallika.. Jagan has proved a real friend and conveniently forgot that this lady has humiliated him now,  with the name -- Dr.Ashutosh.

Marriages are on the same day. In the mandaps next to each other.

Dr Ashutosh  is in his brooding self..πŸ˜• No body is bothered... including Armaan.. Armaan is seen happily PJEEYing with  Lucknow's who's who... Mallika is on cloud nine... very pretty in  her jewellery collection.. except for the necessary item ...'apna piya ka pyaar bhari nazar' (this is the best jewellery for any girl -- according to Dr Nidhi)..

Nidhi is not sulking...she is literally crying....  strangely, no one is noticing...(or is this  a daily routine?)... Rohan's mother brought several more bangles and other pieces of jewellery. Her piya has all pyaar bhari nazar (the supposed to be best gehana).. but she is not accepting... Piya, Anji every one is happily roaming around 
along with Shyama and Mr Solanki... with more stinking...PJs...

Shaadi ka moorat nazdeek aaraha hai...

Ashutosh could not tolerate any more.. viewers happy, atleast  hero is able to do some thing on his own... Nidhi is also restless...reached to her phone.... oh! double dhamaka for viewers..even Nidhi baby is bold... they send each other... SMS.. 'Happy Married Life'... Bizarre music in the back ground...

Shaadi ka moorat aur bhi nazdik...

(viewers on the edges of their seats..)

There are two child artists (remember, pooja and Shahenshah in the children's ward??
these are the permanent occupants at Kotnis & first hand witnesses of the Raja-titli ki prem kahaani)... ran to BB and filled him with the needed details...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Moorat ka samay...

Two sets of couples about to exchange Varmaala...

"PLEASE STOP...YEH SHAADIYAAN NAHI HO SAKTA..."

"Yeh dono  child-devta logon se mere aankh khule hai... "

BB is Simply not bothered what happens to Mallika or Rohan.. He calls an urgent meeting with Nidhi - CB - Ashutosh - Mallika... (deafening BG music )..

(Sorry..we dont have details about how BB persuaded all these people..our CVs did not write.. all that we can see is people are arguing soundless...  But rules say, never hero marries a vamp nor heroine to an altu-faltu)

End Result: 

Nidhi weds Ashutosh

or
Ashutosh weds Nidhi

...smiling Ashutosh 😊..Happy Nidhi..😊.. Armaan flying kisses (to whom?)..
giggling Anji.. flirting Ranga... tearful DB, shyama.. line maroing Jagan (to sharmili Mallika)..

The guests including Rohan's parents or Trehaans are not at all surprised..yeh log kuch kehte bhi nahi... had their shaadi-e-daawat, enjoyed the marriage and went away.

...Shubham...

Madam,

Aapka jawab nahi.

You have taken the endings of HAHK, Hyderabad Blues and mixed them together in a typical Bollywood flick...WOnt be surprised agar aisa ho...

According to me, this is just a ways and means to drag a serial away from its illogical end.
UURGH.

In the past we had a serial called Sanjeevani...kitna accha tha...beech mein unko bhi family politics ka bukhaar chadh gaya...saare characters halal kar dale...phir overnight sab kuchh theek kar dala. I remember it as "sugary sweet tale with a bitter aftertast"

CV: PLease dont insult our intelligence...abhi thoda baki hai.