Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please do continue.. soon
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

PART:3

As the taxy reached infront of the ambassy bunglow  gunjan ran to them

"hi nupur di ,n sam" she hugged samrat n kissed nupur on her check n their uncle aunty came out

"how u came realy?we heard that the flight will be late" enquired their uncle

"uncle Robert helped us "said nupur n introduced him wid her uncle n aunty .

As mr Robert left nupur n samrat entered in the bunglow .it was beautiful .just at the back there was a hill n as it was situated at the end of the town it was more green n serene .

They entered in the big house  wid constant chatering of gunjan

"u know I have planed so much to welcome u guys but all spoiled because of stupid flight dela ,but don't worry  still dere are many surprise waiting ,I have a full proofe plan  n guess who is wid me .its mayank bhaya ,u know him na ,he is super star of the indian society here ,a brilliant student n a brilliant singer n brilliant guide n ………."

"gunjan plz stop ,let them take rest n den later u will have enough time to dscribe ur plan n praise mayank,nupur n samrat urs room is upstair ,gunjan will lead u dere" their aunty said

"ok aunty ,here this bag iis for u ,mom sent some pickles n a saree n some other gifts for u"

"aw pickles ,I love u know nupur di n I miss pickles so much here ,well lets come upstair ,ur room is just beside mine ,u can have long chatering at night n lots of fun too n mom wont be able to interrupt us den" she ran up the stairs wid constant chatering .n so as samrat

Nupur followed her slowly as she noticed frown  in her aunts face when gunjan ran up the stairs wid loud footstep .

After freshing up they came up the dinar table .nupur was stunned seeing the menue .table was filled wid foods .fishes n meats were various kind of n it was her veg day!!!!!

Nupur  was taking salad on her plate n her aunt said

"that's ought to be the last dish nupur"

"its her salad n veg day aunty ,u donno she follows strict diet" samrat replied grining

"its not right nupur ,this is the age of eating properly ,u wopuld have whole life for dieting n in this growing age u must not" she forced her more food n she took wid bitter face .

When sam n nupur retired in their room  ,the snow fall started .nupur was too tired to enjoy that ,she drift on bed n samrat stood at the window enmjoying snowfall .

"apu u know that hilltop full wid snow just looking like a cone icecream"

"I don't need to see any cone sam ,m tensd ,if aunt keep me feeding this way I will grow fat"

"don't worry apu ,its just the first day ,don't thios she will cook dis much everyday  n don't forget gunjans plan ,we will be traveling n so no chance of growing fat"

Nupur  still kept tensd face n drift in sleep.

Next morning  all the trio were making snow doll on the backyard ,in the midway sam n gunjan went to have milkshake n nupur was finishing her doll to avoid it .just then she heard the barking of skatra ,pet dog of gunnjan ,n some1 ran to her  n fell just over the doll .all the snow  covered the person .nupur held skatra n the person stood up shaking his head  to clear the snow .

Nupur held his breath as the person ups the handsome young boy peeped at her  shaking his hand .his tall body stood up n he smiled at her .still dere was some sow on his hair ,his bright face little reddish because of cold and his ,n his intelligent eyes was embarrassed but a strange sparkle was dere .nupur neither could breath ,nor could return him his smile when gunjan n samrat joined the m

"mayank bhaya phirse?i cant get y the hell are u so afraid of skatra?he wont ever harm u,he is my nice pet ." gunjan started her blabbeing

"I just cant stand this creature gunji ,but now stop n let me introduce  the guests ,well I think I know ,u are sam n u nupur,m I right?'

Samrat shook his hand with mayank n nupur couldnot help but only going red all over

"this fairy like girl still have not talked wid me ,m I that bad?" mayank winked at her  n nupur grew more red

"m definitely not fairy like" she said looking down

"thank god ,at least u talked" he stretched his hand for hand shake n nupur joined him  gropwing more red  noticing dat he looks more handsome wid dat wink .

"u know  nupur di n sam mayank bhaya won ice sketing competition last year  n …….."

"awww is dat ,then u will teach me ice sketing mayank bhaya ,its my long time wish " sam said

"ok,as u wish ,but nw wats plan for today gunji"

"u are the guide ,u must decide ,u know nupur di u cant get a better a guide dan mayank bhaya in Poland"

" u will ofcoursesay dat as only m available widout payment "he winked

"never dat ,by d way from where we are gonna start?"

"lets start wid nuseum"

They started for museum ……….

"is wars museum good?" asked sam

"u wont find it impressive if u compare it wid british museum but its definitely good ,specialy the picture gallery is realy rich"

At museum though samrat n gunjan were getting bored but nupur enjoyed very much  as she was enjoying the way mayank was describing everything ,every single history behind everythings ,she was being impressed by his knowladhe n his manly voice .

As they entered the picture gallery  sam made a baby face

"what is dere to see apu ,lets go m hungry"

"shme samrat ,don't shout for hunger like a baby"

"m not on diting apu ,so ofcourse I will feel hungry"he pouted

"even m too hungry" gunjan whispered at samrats ear

"m too feeling same nupur ,lets have lunch first"

After lunch they started roaming in picture gallery .panters of art colleges were trying there hands dere too .suddenly nupur spotted some one n running to him tapped his shoulder

"hi uncle Robert "

The person looked back n nupur was embarrassed ,he definitely looked very similr to uncle Robert but e was not him  as this person having a mole on his forehead .she asked perdon

"sorry uncle ,I mistook u by our uncle Robert"

"its ok ,even today moring some1 did same mistake,I must meet ur uncle Robert ,my twiny "he smiled

"some1 did same?how he looked?"

"he was thin ,tall ,curly hair"

"ok ,bye now ,I will tell our uncle about u "

She left n joined others

"u must needed to look at him properly ,otherwise u would not have made this mistake "said samrat

"its not only me samrat ,if m right then dat spy of mafi toodid the same mistake"

"where u got mafia here,nupur?"asked mayank

nupur told mayank everything what uncle Robert said

"omg ,they will kill such a gr8 painter ,it should not happen " mayak said desperately

"I m not liking all these violent topic ,we are out for traveling n relaxing ,for god sake stop,n mayank bhaya u better show nupur di n sam our whole city " gunjan demnded

"ofcourse I can if nupur wats so "saying so he bowed his head like a shofer  opening the car door for nupur n gunjan  by which the para of nupurs LIKING BAROMITER increased more dangerously .

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its very beautiful,interesting n unique story.Wanna read more.Plz do cont soon.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aha..so MR sharma is full on flirting...
nice part
and interesting too

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was really very very intresting part..
loved it..
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing...
eager to read more...