NEW MN FF - mystrey & love

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hlew friends m going to start a new ff.this is going to be based on adventure  but dont worry mayur magic n romance would be there too .

i will write this ff in more details ...sorry if you find it boring .
mayank entry is going to be little late!!!!!

charecter sketch :

nupur  and samrat are sibling .they lives in london .both are at last stage of their teens
 gunjan is daughter of their fathers friend .
mayank .well he is son of gunjans fathers friend .

my story is going to start from the base of their family but after 3-4 updates you ppl are gonna get full on taste of this gang  and their adventure and love too .

i will proceed with this ff only if i get positive respond so plz let me know if you want me to write further .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kheya-mayur thumbnail
my prev work

the essence of love

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55602565

index

PART 1 :PAGE 1

PART 2 : PAGE 2

PART 3 :PAGE 4

PM LIST

vinan2050

Mudrika25

ShreyuArTi4eva

AnjaliARTI

parul_bansal,

gopi06

Bhawna_arti,

drfizaahmed

salma009,

dreambig,

supriyamnfan,

kirti123

FARIA

suja luvs mayur

Edited by kheya-mayur - 11 years ago
kheya-mayur thumbnail

MYSTREY AND LOVE  

PART :1

A SURPRISE

Like everyday nupur came earley than samrat .she reads in famous school of London –henriota bernet .after finishing school  she takes only one hour to come back home changing her bus once at golders green .samrat's victoria school is not that far still  he always becomes late as he is the captain of school football team  and he need to practice after school .though he is only 16 still the tall handsome samrat looks like a 19 boy .

Nupur is two years older than samrart .she got the feature of her mother .beautiful and smart .though her mother says she looks more preety than her mother .her fatheris a manager at a departmental store and mother works at design section of a construction farm .

When nupur and sam come back home their parents don't stay at home .they both have duplicate keys but sam has never used that may be now he even fogot that he too has one .

After coming back nupur cheks her mail box .there is no mail today .four year back when they first settled here everyday her indian school friend used to send her mail but now she gets rarly .only formal wish on eid day n new year  n birthday dats all .changing her dress she took the bowl of fruit salad which her mom left for her before going office .she finished  her dinar with cheeseling and salad .she maintains a diet chart  counting the calories of food  .in a week once fish and once meat other days only veges .otherwise she would not have that beautiful figure n skin .but samrat is very careless about food .the way he eats chocolate ,cheese,butter n all .she shiversthinking that .

After dinar she took the news paper n remote .everyday she checks day news on newspaper .there was a hindi movie going on chanel four .she sighed thinking about her mother .she loves SRTK movies n so as nupur .but sam loves only horror n sci-fi movies .once she too tried wid sam but that was a horrible experience .inside material of human  belly coming out as snakes ,tearing the skins insects are coming out .just yuk.

At 5. 30  samrat come home .he rushed to his room. Throwing his bag on the sofa .he threw his shirts ,shoes all over the room .while arranging all stuffs nupur brought his dinar n juice .

"what u get watching all those back dated  indian movie apu .look the fourth part of OMEN is going on "

"horror?"

"ofcourse ,have not you watched the earlier parts? Where you live apu?whole world is going gaga over dat "

"horror is jus yuk "

"oh no apu ,dis one is good not like dat which you dislike ,come na ,sit with me"

There was no other way for nupur .samrat wont let her watch now .there was a nice talkshow going on loneliness but sam wont let her watch .

"u were not like that in india"

"there was so many things to do there na,so many places to go .but now life is so dull n boring here .no place to go except school n home .christ mass is coming still weather is so yukky .all day cloudy weather ,chilly wind ufff.cant even go out "

"still u came late ,hm"

"where late ,yest I came at 6.30"

"if you want u can come at 4"

"sorry ,m not good girl like you"

"ok naughty boy now tell me what u wanna have .only orange juice cant have diner"

"beef burger  with tomato n cabbage"

"what abou jacket potato"

"u wanna give? Awww den how can I disappoint u " he pouted .

Loughing at his act nupur went to kitchen .samrat is her best friend .dey have deided none of them would get married  n whole life will stay together .

Getting bored with sam's movie nupur sat wid a romantic novel .nupurwas engrossed in the romantic scene of the novel when finishing movie sam sat wid video game.after getting bored wid dat too he came to nupur

"apu ,give me some money ,need to bring a cd "

"few mins back u said u dont feel to go out "

"but m getting bored ,last year I told mom to go to ind  but no!!! they could not spend money!! Both saving money n spoiling or christmass holiday "

"they are saving money for us ,us kyun bolu ,meri shadi k bad to sab tera "

"tujhe bari shadi k shaukh hui .whi is gonna marry u ……kisika koi shadi wadi nahi hoga .now give me money "

Nupur gave him money n he went way .nupur rarely spend her pocket money its sam who spend hers after finishing his .noding at his brothers childish act she went to kitchen to make dinar for her parents .

Sam and their parents came back home at same time . and nupur  servd dinar after dat .

"sams mood is off .this winter too we are not going any where "

"hm ….he wanna go ind but for that you have wait two more years .four years have passed .this two too will pass soon "

His heart pierced saying dat .going ind means lots of money for ticket n addition gifts for all relatives ,friends and all .he does not have dat huge amount of money .nupur knew her father condition .so she did not go further .suddenly sam shouted

"hey ,sharma chachu has mailed "

Chachu means friends of their father but was more than his brother .he is working as indian at Poland .ambassador

"ma ,he z saying this is his last year at Poland so if we wanna go there we have to go this year only .plz ma lets go na!!!! from last 3 year he is asking n you are postponding the plan "

"I cant mng my office n so your dad sam ."

"if you two can manage going alone then u can " his dad winked

"yahooo "sam shouted

"can you both go alone such long way "

"dad ,we are adult enough " this time nupur said desperately .

Ok then m managing the tickets .

"dad ,I have saved some money .if u need u can take" nupur said

"you better use dat to buy gifts for them ." he touched her head affectionately .

"apu ,can you buy me a jacket ,yerst I have chosed one"

"ok "

Their parents looked at them lovingly .they always wanted such beautiful  child .dats all they wanted .

PS :PLZZZ PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE IT .AND COMENT IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOU IN MY PM LIST .

parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic concept..
nic story...
do pm me...
may god bless u
Bhawna_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats...
Lovly update.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovly strt..looking frwd to read it
why i didn't get the pm...

i so agree with nupur...
n pls ur were telling diet plan i was having  a big choco..lol

cont soon
mayuloveu thumbnail
plz pm me. very nice story
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely start
loved nupur's characterization ..she is soo understanding & her bonding with her family  ..specially sanu.waiting for their trip to poland..cont soon
plz pm me when you updt
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice start...cont. soon  n plz PM me ...
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely start
do pm me..