Afsar Bitiya

13/4 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After a really long time, today I felt like the episode was a very balanced one. 😊

I am so glad that no KMHs showed up to ruin Prishna's hug and the moments that followed were very sweet. I love how the agitated and ecstatic Pintu circled the calm and silent Krishna, both in their own ways expressing the depth of their happiness. And I love that the first gesture that came out of their love was one of giving joy to others, and that too children. It was also adorable that children were the first witnesses to the consecration of this union because it sort of spoke to the purity and innocent goodness of what Krishna feel for each other. Together, in love they will do lots of good and will compulsively make people happy. That is true love, a love that makes you a better and stronger person!

I also loved that Pintu said he wanted to take her somewhere and that he wanted to take just Krishna Raj. He is extremely respectful of her career, as seen by the fact that he promises she will be at work on time (and I am so glad Krishna showed that concern too), but he is also aware that there is so much more to her than just being a BDO. Haye. Not all girls are so lucky to find men that see them like this, both as capable individuals in their line of work and just as the inside out woman they love. And the place they went to was nothing extraordinary but if you are really in love, romance can be everywhere and anywhere. And today it was i Pintu's gestures of eating in one plate and Krishna's gesture of feeding Pintu.

But poor thing, her joyful day is not meant to last. My TTS is back, the one that actually has a brain! I love how he twisted this whole thing to seem like he was "just doing his job" and serving the people. But Krishna handled the situation with equal poise and it looks like she has dealt with it by tomorrow from what we see in the precap.

Babloo and Pintu!!! 😃 What can I say but that I LOVED this scene? Babloo being congratulatory but also warning Pintu of the responsibilities he now shoulders, Pintu completely understanding his brother's words and confessing that just being with Krishna shows him the right path. Humen bhi bataiye Pintuji, ki aapka raasta kya hain! Kitne din se dekhne ko taras rahen hain! I also love how Pintu almost said Babuji but stopped himself short. Aw of course Pintu misses his old man because he is a good kid but his father remains unworthy of Pintu's love and he knows that which is why he changed it to bhabhi, I think. And Babloo, confident that Pintu understood, told him that everything was gong to be fine! I want a Babloo!

The scene with Krishna and Ravi was absolutely wonderful in terms of Mitali's performance. Her devastation at her brother's fall from grace and the anger and pain that he could be so blind and use her for his own ends was really well done! 👏👏👏

Saraswati is clearly the cause of Ravi's current state of complete ineptitude and I love the way VP justified his support of Krishna. Other than being right in the first place, It was quite simple, Krishna had worked hard and fulfilled his dream, silently implying that Ravi had not. And this clearly hit a nerve with Ravi. I am still deciding whether that was a good move by VP. Ravi should have noticed that the only person calling for him when he left was Krishna, not even Saraswati, his greatest support went after him but Krishna did. Ungrateful bðŸĪŽd.

Now poor Krishna will be inadvertently blamed for two broken houses. ðŸ˜Ą

That DC needs a good whipping. I hope he hears one of Krishna's cutting, and logical dialogues tomorrow that silence him for good. What an idiot he is! The way he was boasting to his friend was so irritating. GAH I just want to keel him! 

Precap: FINALLY some BDO work for Krishna, inspecting NGOs, and it puts TTS in danger! The fact that he said Ravi is gone makes me think Krishna dealt with the situation which should be easy  now that he left home. That is proof enough that she was against his doings. But targeting VP is always super effective when it comes to Krishna. I am actually kind of scared (yay!).
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

To day we got kuch kati , kuch meeti. Like the dish Pintu and Krishna shared

So I'll start with the katti part of the episode, which was the second half

The second half was about Ravi's greed. Sent my BP soaring up

TTS inside BDO room with the press to ask her questions against Ravi's dadagiri seemed like it had come out of left field for Krishna. I'm wondering when Krishna is going to lodge a complaint or take disciplinary action against her staff for letting the press enter her office and setting up a meeting with them without consulting her.

It almost seemed the family was splitting into two factions one against Ravi and the other for Ravi. Saraswati is only concerned with social customs and etiquettes. Ravi deciding to leave the house will not be very good in the future I think.

So now BDP is on the act to make Krishna life hell with calling up TTS.

Moving on to the meeti part. Which was the first part of the episode.

The first half of the episode was so romantic, nothing much to say here for I have not enough words to describe. It was wonderful scenes that followed.

Pintu asking for his Miss. Krihsna Raj was something else to watch. That is to go out on a date ride and have chat. I'm getting ahead of myself. There was the hug and they did not feel awkward about it. Pintu declaring he is on top of the world was the icing on the cake and the cherry on top of it was Krishna's hand being kissed by Mr. Pintu Singh.

Krishna also fed him, as they will be sharing from one plate from now on , symbolizing that they would decide things for themselves from now on as one entity

They had a wonderful time together. Respite for Krishna before she faced her major challenge.

Loved the brotherly bonding time between Pintu and Babloo. Babloo was happy for his little brother that he got his love by his side now and to forge ahead as his own person. Babloo reassured that one day they will live together under one roof. I think he also included Krishna in that sentence.

This is a small dosage of my thoughts will share more as things come up to discuss.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Awosome Analysis Sam . I loved it . and I lovedd the Episode as well . Will do my take afterwards .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Lovely analysis Sam. Loved reading it . I most enjoyed reading the part about sharing the lollipops with the children. She even got kisses on her cheek from the children. Pintu was at the end of that line of children. I thought he was going to ask for a lollipop and a kiss on her cheek.ðŸ˜ģ
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Lovely analysis Sam. Loved reading it . I most enjoyed reading the part about sharing the lollipops with the children. She even got kisses on her cheek from the children. Pintu was at the end of that line of children. I thought he was going to ask for a lollipop and a kiss on her cheek.ðŸ˜ģ

I also lovedd ur Analysis Angel . loved it . And yes This ones was a sweet tht Children were the first 2 witness Prishna as a couple ðŸ˜ģ
U know Guyzzz When Krishna was giving the icecreams 2 children and every child was kissing her , And when Pintu forwards his hand in one part , For a min I thought tht Pintu gonna take the icecream like every child and then he will kiss her on cheek like every child did 😛😆 Haiii meri yeh imagination ðŸĪĢ
-Ursh- thumbnail
Great analysis Sam, Angel and Moni.

Good episode, wanted more prishna though lol greedy I am.

so is this all we are going to get? Bihari, TTS plotting against Krishna every other episode? hmm...I haven't watched all episodes to built up to this weeks but I can imagine that Krishna is great at her BDO post and now she is getting painted in a bad light...

I figured Pinto left home? but does he plan to go back?

Pinto Babloo scene was nice also.
@Urshi

Yes Pintu left home but No he had no plan 2 return as he wants 2 make his own identity . He fought with his father for his mother's selfrespect and left the home saying he can't live in a house where his mother gets insulted.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ursh: I hate to burst your bubble, but you'll have to join the cub at some point, we never got to see Krishna being a BDO. There were a couple of scenes right after, with her saving the midday meal plan and getting rid of the dalals but that was literally IT. Oh and one time she saved her female employee from harrassment. But other than that we have been getting ONLY and ONLY TTS and BDP plotting against Krishna and causing stupid problems for her and Pintu, like getting their picture in the paper and causing a ruckus. It has been a disappointment for a lot of us that we haven't really been able to see Krishna as a BDO. That is why I am excited about the precap for tomorrow! 😃
0-SD-0 thumbnail
THANKFULLY NO KMHs!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aah! they let the love-birds enjoy for a while! Nice.

They partly addressed my worry about where Mangal was in all this. Whether he was watching his BDO madam, cannot say for sure. That guy seems so self-engrossed! Let's see.
And good Krishna reached office in time. Good looping in as to how she left the house early without having her breakfast!

@ Sam
>>>Humen bhi bataiye Pintuji, ki aapka raasta kya hain! Kitne din se dekhne ko taras rahen hain! 
Me too. Kabse taras rahe hain😔 Loved your line ðŸ˜ƒ
>>>I want a Babloo! 
Tathaastu!  Take it from us Forum Members. Our wishes for you! ðŸ˜ƒ
>>>That BDO needs a good whipping...
Could you edit that to DC? ðŸ˜‰ typo error!

@ Angel

>>>>The second half was about Ravi's greed. Sent my BP soaring up

Same here. ðŸ˜Ą I had wished instead Ravi to have a public beizzati. But they internalized the whole issue at home and instead of Ravi's band bajna, Krishna ka band baj gaya with that family drama of two morons..Mom and Son.
>>>> I'm wondering when Krishna is going to lodge a complaint or take disciplinary action against her staff for letting the press enter her office and setting up a meeting with them without consulting her
Same thoughts here. When is she ever gonna ask that? Can that be the coming Monday ???ðŸ˜Ą

@Angel, @Moni
Yes, Pinto's intention was to do the same ...kiss Krishna's cheek if she gives him the icecream. She understands it and therefore smiles and starts to leave..waise her luck, i think the ice-candy got finished. ðŸ˜‰

@ Ursula
>>>>so is this all we are going to get? Bihari, TTS plotting against Krishna every other episode?
Yes my dear!! ðŸ˜†

My grudge though...Where was Madan ? They brought in some of  the characters missing from days, DC, staff, BDP (atleast in precap) but that does not mean they forget to show Madan. He was the only one with them in this love confession drama. The creatives did not give that proper closure. Wish they showed that Pinto came along his friend to see Babloo to give him the news or had informed Madan over phone...

And I am happy that I had my analysis done on Saraswati the other day. Gladly she was not able to stir any negative emotion within me. I just looked at her as a woman devoid of all thought and narrow-minded constricted to her way of thinking. She is never going to grow and will remain a flat character, making Krishna's life miserable with her taunts in coming days.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago