Sasural Genda Phool

   

Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 15453

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Many Many ClapsClap Clap ClapTo U Di 4 Giving Ur Fabulous OS Again...How Can U Write All Of This Di???I mean  ur ths skills makes me reading full of d story in one go silently...as jst i wanna feel thru my mind also...:) & How Cutely SUSHAAN Pacify Each Other Like SGP... awww...TongueWinkM Really Really LUVED TO READ UR ALL OS.& GONNA ADDICT FRM 1 TO ANOTHER...I DONNO U BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT M ALWYS W8IN 4 Ur OS...UR WRITING SKILLS FLOATIN ME 1 LINE TO ANOTHER...Ur OS Alwys Helps Me To IMAGINE SUSHAAN, Aftr SGP...So think about me..tht how much i luvd to read it...:)

U R A GR8 WRITER DIEmbarrassed...W8IN 4 NXT 1...& ALSO LOTS OF LUV Heart 4 U...

Edited by tajkea - 26 May 2012 at 4:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 9)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Joined: 06 September 2010

Posts: 1415

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hey cool sk d 2nd last OS was d best in any how in my view coz it was not looking dramatize infact sowing der exact thinking 4 each other.:-) imfact I can't get of der own thouts dat how dey felt 4 each other in very loyal way. D last 1 also 2 good as u dididnt disappointed as always in der romantic nights. :-)
Can I request 4 a one more OS 4m u wher u can show a love triange of sushaan & SONA plzzz... Iwant dat os same lyk as ur 2nd last OS which touches more my heart but plzzz... Do include sona as third person coz it will suit more 2 SUSHAAN story. & also d MOST importnt thing is make it EMOTIONAL luv story coz till now der was now villion in any of ur OS but plzzz... Make it lyk emotinal yet cute luv story. If u want any other points denb I can give u but plzzz... Write it as soon as possible. :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

sakshisin

Senior Member

sakshisin

Joined: 01 October 2011

Posts: 342

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
ana u r  awesummm///day by day u r improving in writing seductive scenes ...Clapits just lyk reading a english author's buk...

bt i hve a doubt i hve heard during pregnancy period people dont hve sex..as baby may gt aborted,,,,/
so isnt suhana 3mon pregnant ??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajkea

Many Many ClapsClap Clap ClapTo U Di 4 Giving Ur Fabulous OS Again...How Can U Write All Of This Di???I mean  ur ths skills makes me reading full of d story in one go silently...as jst i wanna feel thru my mind also...:) & How Cutely SUSHAAN Pacify Each Other Like SGP... awww...TongueWinkM Really Really LUVED TO READ UR ALL OS.& GONNA ADDICT FRM 1 TO ANOTHER...I DONNO U BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT M ALWYS W8IN 4 Ur OS...UR WRITING SKILLS FLOATIN ME 1 LINE TO ANOTHER...Ur OS Alwys Helps Me To IMAGINE SUSHAAN, Aftr SGP...So think about me..tht how much i luvd to read it...:)

U R A GR8 WRITER DIEmbarrassed...W8IN 4 NXT 1...& ALSO LOTS OF LUV Heart 4 U...


thanku so much dear...i m truly blessed to have such readersEmbarrassedBig smile
so glad that u could imagine sushaan out here in these OS's...i don't know how much more i can write out here...but will try...
take care dear
anaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

Hey cool sk d 2nd last OS was d best in any how in my view coz it was not looking dramatize infact sowing der exact thinking 4 each other.:-) imfact I can't get of der own thouts dat how dey felt 4 each other in very loyal way. D last 1 also 2 good as u dididnt disappointed as always in der romantic nights. :-)
Can I request 4 a one more OS 4m u wher u can show a love triange of sushaan & SONA plzzz... Iwant dat os same lyk as ur 2nd last OS which touches more my heart but plzzz... Do include sona as third person coz it will suit more 2 SUSHAAN story. & also d MOST importnt thing is make it EMOTIONAL luv story coz till now der was now villion in any of ur OS but plzzz... Make it lyk emotinal yet cute luv story. If u want any other points denb I can give u but plzzz... Write it as soon as possible. :-)


hey dear...thanku for liking OS 5 n 6...
i know os 5 was more about a person's personal feelingsEmbarrassed...i cant think of putting a villain in an One Shot...and i have set a series of OS's and i m planning to cont that in the sequence, i had it in my mind...
i will write one on this idea...but later on for sureEmbarrassed
thanku for liking my work dear
anaSmile

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisin

ana u r  awesummm///day by day u r improving in writing seductive scenes ...Clapits just lyk reading a english author's buk...

bt i hve a doubt i hve heard during pregnancy period people dont hve sex..as baby may gt aborted,,,,/
so isnt suhana 3mon pregnant ??Confused


thanku so much sakhshi...so glad that u like my writting dearEmbarrassedBig smile
Big smiledear i myself don't know much but i have read and surf articles which says that its safe to love make during pregnancy...there are certain cases in which the doctor restricts it.Smile

sakshisin

Senior Member

sakshisin

Joined: 01 October 2011

Posts: 342

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

Originally posted by sakshisin

ana u r  awesummm///day by day u r improving in writing seductive scenes ...Clapits just lyk reading a english author's buk...

bt i hve a doubt i hve heard during pregnancy period people dont hve sex..as baby may gt aborted,,,,/
so isnt suhana 3mon pregnant ??Confused


thanku so much sakhshi...so glad that u like my writting dearEmbarrassedBig smile
Big smiledear i myself don't know much but i have read and surf articles which says that its safe to love make during pregnancy...there are certain cases in which the doctor restricts it.Smile



wow u cleared my doubt...,bt 3mon is very sensitive nd conscious stage...love making shouldnt b strong...in dis case i hve noticed dt u hve made dt take here...ishaan places his chest softly...

gud dt u r taking care of linesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

--sree--

Goldie

--sree--

Joined: 05 September 2010

Posts: 1189

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
wow its lovely. journey of Ishann kashyap to suhana's first crush to her husband.its soo cute story.and loved pregnent suhana and her insecurities ..i can imagine each and every bit of themSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
SuShaan, NivRen, AnYa ff

2 3

ArHiLover-x 18 1367 07 December 2011 at 4:18pm
By Elvina
JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

.FearlessSoul. 83 2864 28 November 2011 at 1:52am
By YusBee
catch sushaan @ 8.30 n sp mon sakshisin 3 384 27 November 2011 at 1:16am
By -Rimsha-sizzles
the reason why i love sushaan...

2 3 4 5

.FearlessSoul. 38 1804 05 November 2011 at 7:19pm
By MadameX
Sushaan VM - Sushaan And SGP Family VM savi-sgp 2 425 28 March 2011 at 6:46am
By 1tarun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.