Sasural Genda Phool

   

Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilu999_balani

wonderful ana... just finished both the parts... you literally transported us to their world... very breathtaking account of their love and love making...no it was not vulgur althou a little more explicit than usual...but written in a very lucid and vivid way... kept us engrossed till the very last word... really very good...waiting for your further narration...


thanku so much poonam for liking my effort
so glad you could relate to it...Big smile
i will write now after a lil gap, a week one as have another fic to update in between
thanku for your support in this forum...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 4)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakshisin

Senior Member

sakshisin

Joined: 01 October 2011

Posts: 342

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
such a beautiful OS i LOved it thoroughly finally u tght of creatin sushaan...,pata hai u olwys update sushaan ff earlier bt nwdays i c more ff of ridheema...nd armaan

neway it ws nyc readin ur OS...loved ol prts...
especially suhana nd ishaan 's scooty drive...awww hw dey felt each odr @ dt tym it ws awesum Big smile

i ws able to c suhana in blue net saree nd ishaan in white sleeves clothes with cot/...i mean while i ws readin i could gt very clear image...so i very well enjoyed it...

Omg seems lyk suhana ws waiting 4 dt moment Winkin d beachDay Dreamingi ws in deir dreamland..
last ws even superb ishaan wearin ring...

i jst loved it sooo muchhh muahhh ..*hugs*Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

sakshisin

Senior Member

sakshisin

Joined: 01 October 2011

Posts: 342

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Smilejst nw only i read dt sec prt
i loved it thoroughly ...hvent felt so vulgaR...quite sensuous tough
aftrol aftr marriage yesehi to karthe hoiEmbarrassedTongue

and anna i m lovin ur ffs  a lottt a ton...i ask u to continue with dis Os ,,,,,PLZZZ DEARRR...LOVING IT..MUAHHH...AGAIN

I read dis aftr watching sgp ...i mean d 2nd prt, it hs brgt a smile in my face as well jst like vipsBig smile
u rock anna...i m enjoyin ur ff...Thumbs Up

i m thinkin abt fillin my 7.30 pm (30mts)in readin ff's///as i jst dont wana remember abt sgp..:)(Unhappy

u knw i said my pals as well to read ur awesum OS..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisin

such a beautiful OS i LOved it thoroughly finally u tght of creatin sushaan...,pata hai u olwys update sushaan ff earlier bt nwdays i c more ff of ridheema...nd armaan

neway it ws nyc readin ur OS...loved ol prts...
especially suhana nd ishaan 's scooty drive...awww hw dey felt each odr @ dt tym it ws awesum Big smile

i ws able to c suhana in blue net saree nd ishaan in white sleeves clothes with cot/...i mean while i ws readin i could gt very clear image...so i very well enjoyed it...

Omg seems lyk suhana ws waiting 4 dt moment Winkin d beachDay Dreamingi ws in deir dreamland..
last ws even superb ishaan wearin ring...

i jst loved it sooo muchhh muahhh ..*hugs*Hug


hey sakhshi
thanku so so much for the appreciative comments dearHug
no dear, this is the first time i m writing on Sushaan...and so happy that you guys liked itTongue
hehe, i thought now lets actually get suhana a scooty and promote Ishaan to a bike after having his khatara scooterLOLWink but that too had lovely memories on itDay Dreaming
so happy to know that you feel connected with the story and could imagine that sceneWink
yup, after two year courtship, atleast she was expecting a proposal now...and Ishaan had to take an initiative after all, WO LARKA HAI, USAY KARNA CHAHIYE NA...LOLWink
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshisin

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisin

Smilejst nw only i read dt sec prt
i loved it thoroughly ...hvent felt so vulgaR...quite sensuous tough
aftrol aftr marriage yesehi to karthe hoiEmbarrassedTongue

and anna i m lovin ur ffs  a lottt a ton...i ask u to continue with dis Os ,,,,,PLZZZ DEARRR...LOVING IT..MUAHHH...AGAIN

I read dis aftr watching sgp ...i mean d 2nd prt, it hs brgt a smile in my face as well jst like vipsBig smile
u rock anna...i m enjoyin ur ff...Thumbs Up

i m thinkin abt fillin my 7.30 pm (30mts)in readin ff's///as i jst dont wana remember abt sgp..:)(Unhappy

u knw i said my pals as well to read ur awesum OS..Smile


thanku once again dear...
and thnanku for giving your views on content yara...was highly worried about it while writing...
Oye, abhi pehli ko cont kia, abh ainoo v cont karoon gi tau ye tau g fic he ban jaye gii...Next time, next story...EmbarrassedBig smile different experience karo na
either they would be married or fall in love only these are the two possibilities as i hate to write that villain kind of stories much
Oh, don't worry...you can catch the old epi's on YT...me too so gonna miss SGP...Confused
and thanku once again for recommending my OS's thinking they are worth...its an honor dear
Hope you will enjoy further on too...

take care
anaEmbarrassed

sakshisin

Senior Member

sakshisin

Joined: 01 October 2011

Posts: 342

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

Originally posted by sakshisin

Smilejst nw only i read dt sec prt
i loved it thoroughly ...hvent felt so vulgaR...quite sensuous tough
aftrol aftr marriage yesehi to karthe hoiEmbarrassedTongue

and anna i m lovin ur ffs  a lottt a ton...i ask u to continue with dis Os ,,,,,PLZZZ DEARRR...LOVING IT..MUAHHH...AGAIN

I read dis aftr watching sgp ...i mean d 2nd prt, it hs brgt a smile in my face as well jst like vipsBig smile
u rock anna...i m enjoyin ur ff...Thumbs Up

i m thinkin abt fillin my 7.30 pm (30mts)in readin ff's///as i jst dont wana remember abt sgp..:)(Unhappy

u knw i said my pals as well to read ur awesum OS..Smile


thanku once again dear...
and thnanku for giving your views on content yara...was highly worried about it while writing...
Oye, abhi pehli ko cont kia, abh ainoo v cont karoon gi tau ye tau g fic he ban jaye gii...Next time, next story...EmbarrassedBig smile different experience karo na
either they would be married or fall in love only these are the two possibilities as i hate to write that villain kind of stories much
Oh, don't worry...you can catch the old epi's on YT...me too so gonna miss SGP...Confused
and thanku once again for recommending my OS's thinking they are worth...its an honor dear
Hope you will enjoy further on too...

take care
anaEmbarrassed

 

plzz plzz plzz plzzz 


yea yea i m waiting desperately nd yea i usually catch old sgp epis in utube par i m interested in reading new stories,new trks...so i m really lukin 4wd to ur OS...u dont hw much i m in love with it..
day by day i m becomin addicted to OS NF FFS created by others...
plzzz update it faster dear ..cn i c it tody ya 2mrw with nxt prt plzzz of sushannn 

plzz plzz plzz plzzz

Edited by sakshisin - 21 April 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 15453

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
di...srry 4 bein late..as i m soo upset 4 'SGP'...but ur OS...how can i missed it??tnx 4 PM..
so wen i read ur os,its shivering my whole body wid excitement TO IMAGINE SUSHAAN in ur evry lines,evry wrds...can't thought dat  'sushaan' in 'SEDUCTIVE SCENE'!!!WOH BHI ITNI HOT!!!!!we watched dere romance in sgp's but dat was dere 'HOT' way...in UR OS I IMAGINE SUSHAAN...UH!! IT MAKE ME FEEL SMTHN REFRESH TO THNIK ABOUT SUSHAAN'S HOT SCENE..
di i didn't find it vulger...AS DEY R NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE...SO,ITNA TOH HOTA HI HAIN...

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12272

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajkea

di...srry 4 bein late..as i m soo upset 4 'SGP'...but ur OS...how can i missed it??tnx 4 PM..
so wen i read ur os,its shivering my whole body wid excitement TO IMAGINE SUSHAAN in ur evry lines,evry wrds...can't thought dat  'sushaan' in 'SEDUCTIVE SCENE'!!!WOH BHI ITNI HOT!!!!!we watched dere romance in sgp's but dat was dere 'HOT' way...in UR OS I IMAGINE SUSHAAN...UH!! IT MAKE ME FEEL SMTHN REFRESH TO THNIK ABOUT SUSHAAN'S HOT SCENE..
di i didn't find it vulger...AS DEY R NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE...SO,ITNA TOH HOTA HI HAIN...


no worries dear...u commented, that what mattersBig smile
so glad that you liked that OS dear...its one of the hottest work i ever wrote...i don't think i can go beyond that anymoreLOL
so glad that you could imagine Sushaan and had a good timeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
SuShaan, NivRen, AnYa ff

2 3

ArHiLover-x 18 1367 07 December 2011 at 4:18pm
By Elvina
JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

.FearlessSoul. 83 2864 28 November 2011 at 1:52am
By YusBee
catch sushaan @ 8.30 n sp mon sakshisin 3 385 27 November 2011 at 1:16am
By -Rimsha-sizzles
the reason why i love sushaan...

2 3 4 5

.FearlessSoul. 38 1804 05 November 2011 at 7:19pm
By MadameX
Sushaan VM - Sushaan And SGP Family VM savi-sgp 2 425 28 March 2011 at 6:46am
By 1tarun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.