Sasural Genda Phool

   

Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

Ddhi

Senior Member

Ddhi

Joined: 08 March 2012

Posts: 892

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
absolutely brilliantClap
i ws imagining each & every part of it...u make my day yaar seriously...

plzzz do write some more of these...atleast i surely like these...plzzzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 3)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Joined: 06 September 2010

Posts: 1415

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
4 me dey r not my SUSHAAN!! As I can say!!!
I m not sayin it b'coz I found it vulgar, infact its vry cute FF of nwely married couple who want 2 be wid each other all d time & share some luv momnt wid each othr...
4 me Sushaan is & alwys wil b 4m SGP...!!! As der charc. Is alwys SO near 2 me & I can imagine dem only in dat way...!!!
As I felt after redin ur FF dat dey r some1 else who r wearin d mask of SUSHAAN...!!! As u wriitten it VERY nicely dat any1 can fall in luv wid it lyk me but still wanna say dat I was not really able 2 realte it wid my bloved SGP Sushaan... :-)
As I think u can undrstnd my coment...! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

shilu999_balani

Senior Member

shilu999_balani

Joined: 12 December 2007

Posts: 874

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hi ... ive never interacted with you before i think and i kind of stumbled upon your OS ..dilbar... and tell you the truth im bowled over... thank you... thank you so much for writing this for us... ask vips ... im a die hard fan of jaira.. and i really enjoyed your writing... as i am doing for the ones writte by vips and deepak... i copy and paste them together so that i could get a continuous narration instead of having to seach for parts on the forum... looking forward for your other parts too... i still havent gone thru both the parts but i wanted to congratulate you before reading the whole 2 parts... looking forward for more parts from you... thank you once again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ddhi-MadRaginiFan-..oneOone..

shilu999_balani

Senior Member

shilu999_balani

Joined: 12 December 2007

Posts: 874

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
wonderful ana... just finished both the parts... you literally transported us to their world... very breathtaking account of their love and love making...no it was not vulgur althou a little more explicit than usual...but written in a very lucid and vivid way... kept us engrossed till the very last word... really very good...waiting for your further narration...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12806

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

WONDERFUL OS yet again AnaClap

This was my expression while reading it :- Blushing

First let me tell u that it ws not at all vulgar & theres nothing against the rules of IF...to be honest i was imagining all the lines u wrote & hats off to you for writing such beautiful scenes with such easeEmbarrassed

It was easy to imagine SuShaan in your OS coz they have given us some really close scenes in SGP.Will miss them soo much as today is the last epiOuch

thanks for putting a smile on my face..u did a great jobThumbs Up


thanku so much VipsBig smile
so happy to know that you liked the whole thing
i have wrote some SR scenes in my fics before but as this OS was complete based on it, so i though, i over-do somewhereConfused
yup, even i can't get over that HUM-TUM scene ever...it was just fabWinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
me too so gonna miss it...on SP, this is the only show i lyk to watch...
so happy that atleast it can bring a smileBig smileEmbarrassed

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12806

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ddhi

absolutely brilliantClap
i ws imagining each & every part of it...u make my day yaar seriously...

plzzz do write some more of these...atleast i surely like these...plzzzSmile


thanku so much dear
so glad that you liked that and thanku for the commentsSmileTongue
i will surly post more OS's later onEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ddhi

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12806

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

4 me dey r not my SUSHAAN!! As I can say!!!
I m not sayin it b'coz I found it vulgar, infact its vry cute FF of nwely married couple who want 2 be wid each other all d time & share some luv momnt wid each othr...
4 me Sushaan is & alwys wil b 4m SGP...!!! As der charc. Is alwys SO near 2 me & I can imagine dem only in dat way...!!!
As I felt after redin ur FF dat dey r some1 else who r wearin d mask of SUSHAAN...!!! As u wriitten it VERY nicely dat any1 can fall in luv wid it lyk me but still wanna say dat I was not really able 2 realte it wid my bloved SGP Sushaan... :-)
As I think u can undrstnd my coment...! :-)


everyone has its view...and i respect yours...
you didn't find it relating to them, its ur takeSmile
but every fiction is based of imagination...every novel, every fiction does appeal you if it is something different from the other story.Smile...and i don't find myself comfortable in writing in the same story line as going on in the soap...Confused
so i beg your pardon to disappoint you but i can't write on that...Smile

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005

Posts: 12806

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilu999_balani

hi ... ive never interacted with you before i think and i kind of stumbled upon your OS ..dilbar... and tell you the truth im bowled over... thank you... thank you so much for writing this for us... ask vips ... im a die hard fan of jaira.. and i really enjoyed your writing... as i am doing for the ones writte by vips and deepak... i copy and paste them together so that i could get a continuous narration instead of having to seach for parts on the forum... looking forward for your other parts too... i still havent gone thru both the parts but i wanted to congratulate you before reading the whole 2 parts... looking forward for more parts from you... thank you once again...


hey poonam
i though have seen you in creation gallery sometimes ya but never we interacted beforeBig smile
glad to know that you liked my writing.Smile
will hope that you will like my OS's further too...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
SuShaan, NivRen, AnYa ff

2 3

ArHiLover-x 18 1489 07 December 2011 at 4:18pm
By Elvina
JAIRA/SUSHAAN DISLIKERS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

.FearlessSoul. 83 3219 28 November 2011 at 1:52am
By YusBee
catch sushaan @ 8.30 n sp mon sakshisin 3 426 27 November 2011 at 1:16am
By -Rimsha-sizzles
the reason why i love sushaan...

2 3 4 5

.FearlessSoul. 38 1930 05 November 2011 at 7:19pm
By MadameX
Sushaan VM - Sushaan And SGP Family VM savi-sgp 2 478 28 March 2011 at 6:46am
By 1tarun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.