Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i m so sorry as i couldnt catch up wid ur OS as dr ws frequent xam goin on...luckily gt a tym to read ur os..
its freaking awesum man...
i ws thinking at first hw will ishann a superstar will fall in love with a college gul...bt u made ol it in place...

ur most appreciated part of os i felt is u make actors feel 4 eachodr in depth...nd it makes me impatient"sayyy...say i love u"dis lynes alwys beep in my heart...dis makes ol ur os 's end so fabulous..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

spending d tym in cliff ws tooo romantic...i ws immersed in dos emotions...๐Ÿ˜Š

well done...keep comin ur stuffs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tajkea

DI HATS OFF TO U  4 writin this gr8 OS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..how can u said its boring??...ITS TRULY AMAZING,WONDERFUL,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ SUPERB OS..u donno di i finished readin frm my heart...as i was reading 1 line more thn 3/4 times as i can feel it frm my heart..imagine SUHANA-ISHAAN on evry scene... luved it di..hope u will give this typ of OS more & nvr try to deny us frm ur writing...

thanku sooo much dear
so happy to see you liking it sooo much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i don't know how well or bad i m writing dear, its just i love writing...and glad you liked it too

Originally posted by: harshita01398

Hats off Di...๐Ÿ‘
Amazing OS...
Great work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Luv u...โค๏ธ

thanku so much dear
luv you tooo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisin

i m so sorry as i couldnt catch up wid ur OS as dr ws frequent xam goin on...luckily gt a tym to read ur os..
its freaking awesum man...
i ws thinking at first hw will ishann a superstar will fall in love with a college gul...bt u made ol it in place...

ur most appreciated part of os i felt is u make actors feel 4 eachodr in depth...nd it makes me impatient"sayyy...say i love u"dis lynes alwys beep in my heart...dis makes ol ur os 's end so fabulous..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

spending d tym in cliff ws tooo romantic...i ws immersed in dos emotions...๐Ÿ˜Š

well done...keep comin ur stuffs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

no worries sakshi dear
hope ur exams went well...best oof luck for result๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i m glad that you thought that all the pieces fell in the right place in that OS
cliff idea i used first time...otherwise it seemed to be an imaginary image with all chairs and decor stuff there...i wanna make it original...hope it seemed๐Ÿ˜Š
thanku so much for your support dear

luv ya
ana๐Ÿ˜ณ
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Loosen Up My Buttons
OS | 6

"Suhana, I am so happy for you yaar" Sanju excitedly hugged her but keeping in view the little bump that she had. "Opps...My niece gonna get angry to me for bugging her" Suhana said breaking the hug and lightly caress Sanju's swelled stomach as she smile and replied in a teasing tone. "Don't worry, i know she will not...as you soon will give her or him a playing partner" Suhana blushed as Sanju's comment. Just three days back, through a positive pregnancy strip test, she got to know about it and yesterday's visit to doctor along with Ishaan, confirmed her. Its been over 2 years of their marriage and after enjoying the newly wed and honeymoon period of their life together as a couple, they believe that they are ready to start a family. "Shefu, don't stand too much yaar...its your 6th month and you should take alot of rest" Suhana made her sit and noticed Sanju's fell face. She looked at her sad face for a minute and moving forward, hold her hands in her's. "Shefu...what happened yar?" Hearing that, tears started to trace Sanju cheeks and that made Suhana, more tensed. "Tell me na yaar...what happened? Deepak and you have a fight?" She was geniunly concerned. "Sanju wipe her own cheeks and holding her hands again, said in a low voice. "Suhana, You are very lucky...Ishaan loves you so much, just like he used to love you at your guy's wedding time...just look at me...a year and three months of marriage and Deepak lost all interest in me. Now-a-days, all his lines start and end with MY BABY..." *Sniffed* "Sanju, don't bend yourself, our baby will get hurt...don't walk fast, baby will not feel ok...Eat this, eat that, our baby will be healthy..."*Sniff* Sanju immitated Deepak "It seems like my existence doesn't matter to him anymore...all that matter is our coming baby...he don't even look at me lovingly...it would be once a week he will tell me that he love me" Suhana sit beside her and moving her hands to Sanju's back, started caressing it, providing her a little strenght. Sanju put her head on Suhana's shoulder and cry till they were interrupted by Ishaan's early entry at home. He looks exhausted but stop in tracks and giving a look to Sanju, mouthed WHAT HAPPENED???? to Suhana without making a sound. Suhana sighed and mouth back. JUST A LITTLE MOOD SWING I GUESS. Ishaan shrugged his shoulders and move his one hand up, waving it. "Hi Sanju" Sanju controlled herself and said in a slow voice. "Hi Ishaan" *Sniff* "You are back early than usual" Suhana asked, trying to divert Sanju's attention. "Ya, actually the shoot finished earlier, so i thought its better to get back home and give a surprise" Suhana smiled and both Ishaan and Suhana blushed at Sanju's "OOo...How cute" comment. "Deepak don't even surprise me like that anymore" and again Sanju was back to crying while Suhana hold her, once again. "Sanju calm down" She said hugging her in a defeated tone. Ishaan just gave a look to these crazy friends and left. "Suhana, you just wish that Ishaan stay the same he is now when you will be all blown up like a balloon and your figure gets destroyed...No one can trust Men these days...there eyes can never stay at a place...you can't hold there interest forever...the day they found, someone more attractive and sexy, they turn to them...and wives only get limited to producing kids" Suhana didn't say a word in reply but think. "No my Ishaan will never do that. He loves me and he will not change for anything or anyone...ORRR.. Will he??"

Suhana entered the room just to find Ishaan, sleeping peacefully in the bed. She sigh and keep standing near the bed, look at him for sometime. Sanju went back home when Deepak came to pick her up. She was gone, but all her words, insecurities, disappointments now have took a place in Suhana's mind. Though she was fighting hard to get them away, but they were keep on running in her head. "Will Ishaan too lost interest in me with time. Will he too not gonna have any time for me further. Is the change in my body, all gonna change his reactions and feelings towards me" They were a few of the whole lot of the list. After changing into a casual pair of t-shirt and trousers, she quietly get into the bed and wrapped her hands around his sleeping body. Feeling a little moment, Ishaan open a tiny bit of his eyes and look at the tense Suhana,? laying beside him, holding him tightly. "May be she is a little upset due to Sanju" He thought and giving a wet kiss on her forehead, bring her more closer to himself. Suhana's face was completely hidden in his chest. Giving him a sweet kiss out there she slowly whispered "I love you Ishaan" Ishaan smiled and still with his closed eyes, replied. "I love you too baby" and that was enough for Suhana to get into a peaceful sleep.

Days passed on. Ishaan was immensely busy with his shoots. He just wanna to get over with the current projects he had so he can spend some months off, just to look after her pregnant wife and enjoy this phase of there lives together. He was shooting day and night hardly getting sleep of 4-5 hours a day. One film shooting was about to end and other one will end in few weeks. He was so looking upto its end because it was really hard to leave, your sexy wife, sleeping snuggling you, looking so sweet and adorable with the chubby cheeks she was getting, in bed so early in the morning. Ishaan can tell it from Suhana's behavior that she is not at all liking his routine. She would sometimes throw little tantrums his way or else, would completely be quiet, doing her chores like a Robot. He was himself not liking it but had no other option. "You know its just hard to keep your pregnant wife happy" The director assistant told him once while Ishaan was getting ready in his Vanity Van for the next shoot and director assistant was there to call Ishaan when he heard Ishaan on phone, seems to be looking depressed as he just put the phone down. "What??" Ishaan turned around to ask as the DA get inside, tapping the clipboard in his hand with the pen. The make-up artist start his work on Ishaan face as he replied. "With a pregnant wife, not only we only have to get a baby...but between the period of pregnancy came the whole lot of mood swings, insecurities, possessiveness from there side" Ishaan chuckle along with the make-up man who also agree with the DA. It wasn't a hidden news that Ishaan Kashyap going to be a father but Ishaan Kashyap himself need to learn a few rules before that. "And for what there are insecurities and possessiveness about??" He had searched on internet and got to know about Mood Swings but these two words, he forget to read. "You know Ishaan, when my wife was pregnant with my first son, she will accuse me for everything...those question???OMG..."Where were you? Who was with you? Why you get so late? Was that Raveena, your classmate i saw you other day...God...She know Raveena. We all were in same class but right at this point, Raveena just became particularly MY CLASSMATE..." Ishaan laughed seeing the DA's puppy face. "You are laughing now but i am sure, you yourself are gonna get this experience soon as that's an actual part of this whole thing..." The DA announced and on receiving another call from Director, they both rushed out for the next scene.

Few days later. Suhana just completed her third month and was now showing a bit of her swellen belly. Suhana's Nanny would came to stay with her for the days when Ishaan wouldn't be around and that was a big relief for both Ishaan and Suhana but still, Suhana would miss Ishaan's existence by her side. And today, unknown to Ishaan, a big tornado was on its way. The page 3 hottest news which state Ishaan's link up with his current on-going film, main female lead was enough to boil Suhana up. And moreover, the newspaper also stated that between the shoots, they are spending unusual amount of time together. "Ishaan don't even have half an hour a day to spend with me usually, and here he is spending an unusual amount of time with that B****" Suhana shout in anger. She keep seething until she felt wetness on her cheeks and she cried, hiding her face into the pillow. "Sanju was so right...Husbands do change after the pregnancy news of there wives" And she cried harder.

Ishaan reached home to find Stella nanny at the door, looking tensed. "What happened Nanny?" He asked the wrinkled face woman who was rubbing her hands in confusion. "I don't know Ishaan Baba...Suhana baby is just keep on crying from the afternoon locking herself in the room...She didn't eat anything...and is not answering any of my questions" Ishaan get tensed. It was evening and he was back home after completing his film shoot. He was hoping to get Suhana out for dinner but here it seems, something else got planned for him. "OMG, Suhana hadn't eaten anything" and with that thought, he rushed for his room door. He try to open it, but didn't work.? "Suhana, open the door baby...what happened...are you ok??" Ishaan asked knocking on the door. Hearing his voice, fresh tears started to flow down her eyes and all Ishaan could hear was her loud sobs. He got more tensed and went to the other room which hold the spare bunch of keys of the home. Reaching back to his room door, Ishaan tried several keys and luckily one of the work nut as he open the door, A vase just landed near his feet. Stunned Ishaan look up to see a puffy eyed Suhana, fully captivated by anger. Giving him a killing look, she turn back to hold the side lamp and in a split of a second, the beautiful lamp was in pieces. Ishaan for the first time was looking up this wild side of Suhana but holding himself, he move forward to stop her only to hear the shrill voice. "Don't you dare touch me Ishaan" She said pointing at him. Ishaan hold up his hands in order to show his defeat. "Ok, baby...but what happened Suhana?" Suhana looked at him with open-mouth. "Don't act smart with me ok..." Suhana warned when Ishaan just shake his head in astonishment. "What?" he asked being confused. Suhana look at him for an instant and then move to the bed to get hold of the newspaper to show it to Ishaan. As Ishaan saw that, he just smile and now, he perfectly got what his DA was saying about wives getting possessive. "Why are you smiling now? You must have thought that i would never find out what you are doing outside the house...so what if your damn wife is pregnant and is all alone at home, just waiting and hoping to have some time with her husband so they could experience this whole new feeling together and cherish each single moment...but no...who cares for a wife who is getting fat day by day...why would you have any interest in her anymore Right" Ishaan keep listening to her calmly. It was a good thing that Suhana was expressing her thoughts and Ishaan always liked this quality of her that she don't just let you left hanging on thoughts as what must be wrong. Suhana look away wiping her tears. Ishaan sigh and hold her from her shoulders. She shrugged it twice before allowing Ishaan to hold them and make her sit on the bed and sit down on the ground beside her. Ishaan cupped her face and wiped her tears, said. "Suhana, you have heard about there links before...haven't you??" Suhana looked down at him and nodded. "They haven't effected you before ever...so why today?" He asked. "You weren't my husband before..." She said in a teary voice. Ishaan smiled and rubbed her cheek softly with his thumb. "You just know me this much...Do I only love you for your body that if it get out of shape...I will loose my interest in you?? Is my love looks so fake?" Suhana quickly shake her head in No. Holly crow...She never doubted his love. "So, why you think like that?" Ishaan asked to only see Suhana looking at her with teary eyes. "Suhana..." he started calmly and hold her hands in his. "I was just caught up with the projects i signed...but after this awesome news that we got just cause of you...I was working day and night to get over with the shootings so i can take a long break just to be with my baby and our baby...was i too wrong in doing that??" Suhana wasn't able to say anything on hearing this confession of Ishaan. He was working day and night, just for her, and here she was doubting it. "In all this, I admit I made a mistake that i couldn't spend the quality time we should have had...But i promise Suhana, after this last shoot, I am just gonna be with you" Suhana give a smile and Ishaan sighed and sit up beside her, as she put her head on his chest. "I am so sorry Ishaan" She said hugging him by his waist. Ishaan pulled her up in his lap and give her a soft kiss on her temple. "Don't be...It wasn't your mistake...its just your hormones...natural in pregnancy" Suhana look up in astonishment. "How you know about it?" Ishaan give a sweet smile. "My Assistant Director was just telling me his personal experience when he was about to be a father...He told me that wives do get possessive and obsessive over there husbands during pregnancy" Suhana put her hands around his neck and said in a sexy tone. "But i am always so possessive and highly obsessive about my husband...Do you mind If i am?" Ishaan pulled her more closer than she already was that there lips were an inch away. "Never...I love your love for me..." Suhana became aware of there closeness but before she can say something, Ishaan said. "Now just let me tell you how much i love and missed you during these last months...it was so hard to leave you in mornings after giving that small kisses which i just wished to stretch a bit" Suhana keep on blushing at his serene confession and the next moment, Ishaan lips caught hers. His hands roam down her body, sketching her perfect curves in his mind as he continue to kiss her hugrily. Suhana responded in the same way and her hands constantly running through his hairs making him groan. Breaking the kiss, Suhana moved down to kiss his neck, nipping, sucking and biting it? seductively that make Ishaan moan. Not taking her torture anymore, he pulled her back as still somewhere his mind remind him that Suhana hasn't eaten anything and its not good for her at all. "We don't have time for this now" He said with a hard breath. Suhana move her face forward but Ishaan didn't allow her. "You need to eat something Suhana..." An in reply, he only saw a disappointed Suhana's pouting lips. "that's not good Ishaan" She complained in a childlike tone that make Ishaan giggle. "And its not good for you too to stay without food..." He cupped her face and said. "Suhana, its you about whom i am more worried...i don't want anything happen to you...Promise me, you willn't skip your meals no matter how angry you are to me...you willn't harm yourself" Suhana kissed his palm "I promise" Ishaan smiled, and after pushing Suhana's to bathroom to freshen up and get ready, h himself got ready to go out for dinner, he had planned.

Ishaan was off to shoot the last scene of the film. Dubbing and promotion will be done after completing other scenes of the film and it will take almost a month, so Ishaan has all planned a vacation with Suhana to a nearby hill station. But Suhana wasn't willing to wait so long. She had let Ishaan decide for the coming month, but tonight was hers, and she was all up to make it a surprise for Ishaan. Ishaan is gonna be spell-bound. Suhana laughed at the thought as gave herself a last look and pick up her mobile. "Ishaan, when will you get back?" She asked quickly. "Hmmm...i am on my way Suhana...I will reached in just 10 minutes..." Before Ishaan could say anything, Suhana cut the call with a giggle, making Ishaan wonder whats up. But he will know when he reached back home. Ringing the bell, he was received by Stella Nanny who gave him a playful smile and left the house. Ishaan wondered out loud. "Why Suhana didn't open the door today?" and scratching his temple, he went towards the room. He just loosen his tie as he reached for the door knob and was his jaw-dropped at the scene infront. Somewhere in the back, he could hear the music player on, playing the sexy song which couldn't beat the sexy avatar of his wife, but adding more charms to it.

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

Suhana was sitting on the bed, her one leg crossing the other. She was wearing a long black leather coat with matching black long shoes that was covering whole body except her white milky thighs and a bit of the legs portion. A black hat with a hint of red around the edge was gracefully placed on her head and one of her hand's finger was holding it. As she saw his reaction, she gave a sexy smile and tapped her feet.

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (mama)
Who knows just how to get what I wanna (wanna)
What I want to do is spring this on you (on you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (told you)

Suhana get up from the bed, throwing her hat in a swirl to a corner and took slow long strides towards him. He was still standing at the threshold. Her body moving in a flow, making him all too hot and sweaty. Suhana moved her hands on her body, letting him know on what, he was missing from the last two and a half months, right after they get the news of the coming baby.

You've been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

Suhana get close to him as she started lazily unbuttoning her over-coat, one by one, taking her time. Ishaan was feeling too spell bound and his mind was so clouded with desire that he couldn't even think to move forward and help her take off that bloody coat. He let her take the charge and show him, what she got.

Seeing her revealing that royal blue lingerie underneath, Ishaan couldn't help but reach to her. Getting her in his arms, he keep looking at her, while she took hold of his coat and pushed it away from his broad masculine shoulders. Grabbing his tie next, she took some backward steps, making him move with her to the bed.

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder (wonder)
If I'm just too much for you
Wonder (wonder)
If my kiss don't make you just
Wonder (wonder)
What I got next for you
What you want to do? (do)

Ishaan moved his head down and placed random kisses on her face, making her groan as he place a kiss near her lips. Suhana push her other hand through his hairs and pulled him for a lips to lips kiss that almost left her breathless but she quickly break the kiss, licking her lips that later turn into a seductive smile and she get herself lay down on the bed.

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours
? I can see, just like most guys that your game don't please
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

She pulled her legs up and unzip her shoe, revealing her skin inch by inch and throw that into the side. She moved towards the other one when Ishaan stopped her and did that himself. Taking his time, making skin to skin contact. Pulling it away, he bent and place a soft kiss on her foot making her tickle. She pulled her leg away and holding his tie, moved him above her. His eyes was now filled with desire and passion, His hands move around her now fully developed hips and pulled her closer as he give her a passionate kiss. The tongues made contact and her moan made him deepen the kiss to another level. The tasted eachother for a minute and break the kiss when her breath hardened.

Come on baby, loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
Baby, won't you loosen up my buttons babe?
Loosen up my buttons babe

Ishaan moved down to kiss her jaw-line and throat, taking that sensitive hidden bud, exploring it to its full. In the meanwhile, Suhana removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt to feel the hard muscles of his chest. Her touch, just added more fuel to Ishaan's passion as he gave her a love-bite near the curve of her neck and lick it. His hands moved the thin strap of her lingerie from the way of his mouth as he kissed her. The song faded in the background and all they could hear was the voice eachother's racing breath. In sometime, they both get rid of there clothes and Ishaan just shower the love, he had for her but made sure, not to put his weight on her.

Later as they lay snuggling with eachother, Ishaan look down at a smiling Suhana, making round motion with her finger on his chest. A smile lift up his face as he remembered her seductive moves and actions. Rubbing her bare back, he asked softly. "Hmmm...so what thing bring out this wild side of my Suhana today" Suhana giggled and placing her hands on his chest, lift up her face. "When a husband stop showing his love for his wife, then a wife has to do something...hasn't she?" Ishaan pulled her up so now they were face to face. "Suhana, you know i never stopped and could never stop loving you baby...It was just the workload over me or you think that i would handle to move away my hands off from my wife when she is getting perfect curves of her body day by day" Suhana look into his eyes and saw the truthfulness of his words. "You don't think, I am getting fat...and I will embarrass you if we ever get caught in public?" She wanna clear her doubts. "Who told you this that i would ever be embarrass cause of you?" Ishaan? frowned. "Sanju told me that husbands behave weird when wives are pregnant" Ishaan raised his brows as of saying KEEP ON GOING. Suhana gulped down her saliva and said. "Its not like i doubt you Ishaan, but the way you have always been busy with your work and then, I guess its a part of pregnancy that i think that you are ignoring me..." Ishaan just kiss her nose as he spoke. "Next time don't take any of Sanju's words Suhana...you know me and i can assure you baby, never even in my dreams i can ever ignore you..." "I know" Suhana replied as she kissed his chin and kept her head on his shoulder while her hand was caressing his heart. In a moment, Ishaan get a wicked idea and the next instant, Suhana was laying under him. "I just want myself to cover you...I so envy that coat" His voice husky, his lips rosy, made his words ever so touchy. Suhana smiled at his statement and replied. "So I shouldn't wear anything at all then?" Ishaan too got a wide smile hearing that as his dimple show his existence in his cheek. "I wont mind... till the time its just you and me" Suhana blushed at his comment and not taking his intense gaze, looked away. Ishaan so liked his effect of his serene wife and said. "I think i proved you how much i love you...Now just let me show our baby how much we love him or her" He moved down his face to her belly and place many wet kisses out there. "Momma and Daddy love you so much" he said and soon, they both were again busy in showing eachother the ever so beautiful love they share and that let them create this beauty inside her womb.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLxJd1d84s&ob=av3n[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Claps๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘To U Di 4 Giving Ur Fabulous OS Again...How Can U Write All Of This Di???I mean  ur ths skills makes me reading full of d story in one go silently...as jst i wanna feel thru my mind also...:) & How Cutely SUSHAAN Pacify Each Other Like SGP... awww...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰M Really Really LUVED TO READ UR ALL OS.& GONNA ADDICT FRM 1 TO ANOTHER...I DONNO U BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT M ALWYS W8IN 4 Ur OS...UR WRITING SKILLS FLOATIN ME 1 LINE TO ANOTHER...Ur OS Alwys Helps Me To IMAGINE SUSHAAN, Aftr SGP...So think about me..tht how much i luvd to read it...:)

U R A GR8 WRITER DI๐Ÿ˜ณ...W8IN 4 NXT 1...& ALSO LOTS OF LUV โค๏ธ 4 U... Edited by tajkea - 11 years ago
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey cool sk d 2nd last OS was d best in any how in my view coz it was not looking dramatize infact sowing der exact thinking 4 each other.:-) imfact I can't get of der own thouts dat how dey felt 4 each other in very loyal way. D last 1 also 2 good as u dididnt disappointed as always in der romantic nights. :-)
Can I request 4 a one more OS 4m u wher u can show a love triange of sushaan & SONA plzzz... Iwant dat os same lyk as ur 2nd last OS which touches more my heart but plzzz... Do include sona as third person coz it will suit more 2 SUSHAAN story. & also d MOST importnt thing is make it EMOTIONAL luv story coz till now der was now villion in any of ur OS but plzzz... Make it lyk emotinal yet cute luv story. If u want any other points denb I can give u but plzzz... Write it as soon as possible. :-)
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ana u r  awesummm///day by day u r improving in writing seductive scenes ...๐Ÿ‘its just lyk reading a english author's buk...

bt i hve a doubt i hve heard during pregnancy period people dont hve sex..as baby may gt aborted,,,,/
so isnt suhana 3mon pregnant ??๐Ÿ˜•
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tajkea

Many Many Claps๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘To U Di 4 Giving Ur Fabulous OS Again...How Can U Write All Of This Di???I mean  ur ths skills makes me reading full of d story in one go silently...as jst i wanna feel thru my mind also...:) & How Cutely SUSHAAN Pacify Each Other Like SGP... awww...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰M Really Really LUVED TO READ UR ALL OS.& GONNA ADDICT FRM 1 TO ANOTHER...I DONNO U BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT M ALWYS W8IN 4 Ur OS...UR WRITING SKILLS FLOATIN ME 1 LINE TO ANOTHER...Ur OS Alwys Helps Me To IMAGINE SUSHAAN, Aftr SGP...So think about me..tht how much i luvd to read it...:)

U R A GR8 WRITER DI๐Ÿ˜ณ...W8IN 4 NXT 1...& ALSO LOTS OF LUV โค๏ธ 4 U...

thanku so much dear...i m truly blessed to have such readers๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so glad that u could imagine sushaan out here in these OS's...i don't know how much more i can write out here...but will try...
take care dear
ana๐Ÿ˜Š
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Hey cool sk d 2nd last OS was d best in any how in my view coz it was not looking dramatize infact sowing der exact thinking 4 each other.:-) imfact I can't get of der own thouts dat how dey felt 4 each other in very loyal way. D last 1 also 2 good as u dididnt disappointed as always in der romantic nights. :-)
Can I request 4 a one more OS 4m u wher u can show a love triange of sushaan & SONA plzzz... Iwant dat os same lyk as ur 2nd last OS which touches more my heart but plzzz... Do include sona as third person coz it will suit more 2 SUSHAAN story. & also d MOST importnt thing is make it EMOTIONAL luv story coz till now der was now villion in any of ur OS but plzzz... Make it lyk emotinal yet cute luv story. If u want any other points denb I can give u but plzzz... Write it as soon as possible. :-)

hey dear...thanku for liking OS 5 n 6...
i know os 5 was more about a person's personal feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ...i cant think of putting a villain in an One Shot...and i have set a series of OS's and i m planning to cont that in the sequence, i had it in my mind...
i will write one on this idea...but later on for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanku for liking my work dear
ana๐Ÿ˜Š
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisin

ana u r  awesummm///day by day u r improving in writing seductive scenes ...๐Ÿ‘its just lyk reading a english author's buk...

bt i hve a doubt i hve heard during pregnancy period people dont hve sex..as baby may gt aborted,,,,/
so isnt suhana 3mon pregnant ??๐Ÿ˜•

thanku so much sakhshi...so glad that u like my writting dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒdear i myself don't know much but i have read and surf articles which says that its safe to love make during pregnancy...there are certain cases in which the doctor restricts it.๐Ÿ˜Š