Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sree--

read everything i missed in one go..i must say you are a amazing writer...loved itSmile

thanku so much sree dearEmbarrassedBig smile
glad you enjoyed them yara
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan OS#13:Kaise Unhe Main Pukaron(Pg/15 (Page 8)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
(A lil different idea that i had...so no song this time... I am sorry if you find it a lil boringConfused)

Suhaana's POV

The day is still fresh in my mind. Me being 10 and my younger brother Rahul, who was 7 about that time, got dressed up by our favorite Stella Nanny as we were about to accompany our mother Niharika Bajpai to the airport to receive the best dad of the world, Kamal Kishore Bajpai. He went to France to sign a deal and it was the first time, he left for a month and hadn't took us with him. We pout, We argued, We got angry but he clearly stated that "Your final exams are more important than this trip...But i promise to took you both next time". And, he was right as always. Suffice to say that he promised us alot of gifts as compensation. We hugged him tightly as he rushed out from those glass doors and enveloped us in a big hug. We missed him and so did he. Later after getting back home, he showed us our gifts which were great but that day I realize that those gifts, can't replace or over-lap the feelings, I felt being away from my father.

It was the night. Clock struck 11. Rahul was in a deep sleep on the bed right next to mine. What can i say. In-spite of having a room all to himself, he couldn't sleep there as he is afraid of the dark. But i liked his presence around me. Though he use to irritate me too much. Ok now that's an under-statement. Pulling my pony-tail, destroying my notebooks by coloring, spilling all the water colors i just got, on my bedsheet . But he love me and i love him too. I hate to see his scared face when he woke up from a nightmare and would slip in my bed to just hold me. I would like to show fake anger "Rahul, Can't you let me sleep in peace..." I would try to distract him but all he would do is just hug me close and went back to sleep as quickly as i would hug him back. The feeling that i could comfort someone or someone look up at me to rescue them, make me feel great.

My father entered the room so quietly that i didn't notice him, till he was at my side and i look up at him. "Shhh" he made that sound putting a finger to his lips. Rahul was clinging on to me as usual so i carefully turned around. "dad, you are still up?" I asked casually. "Yes...i need to see my daughter in private" He said softly stroking my hairs so lovingly as he sit beside me on the little space. "I miss you dad" I try to voice out my emotions, surprising myself as for the first time, i was letting him know that. "I missed my princess too" He said and bend down to kiss my forehead. Right then we hear a light snore beside me. We both chuckled looking at Rahul sleeping with open mouth. "He is again in your bed?" Dad asked with an amused expression. "Yeah...he is such a chicken" I giggled. That was the recent word i learned that do explain a scared person in a trendy way. Ok not trendy. "Suhaana, it is not a nice word" Dad warning tone made me stop. "Sorry" I said sheepishly with a pout. " Its Ok...but never use that word for him...he is just a child...He will get over his fears as he will grow up" And i nodded. "Oh!! i just came here to give you this?" He took out a hard square box having a lock to it. Quickly grabbing it, i went through it and then as my father put forward his hand, a key resting in his palm, i grabbed it and open the box to find out a diary. It was quite a normal diary by its cover. I was disappointed as i anticipated something extremely special inside. And my father noticed that. "Suhaana, Just remember beta" He started calmly as he put a hand around my shoulder. "Never judge a book by its cover. I know its a plain simple diary but its your work to make it worth to look at" he said pating my shoulder and then again continued. "I want you to express your all thoughts, all your emotions that you so easily hide from us in this" I look up, shocked at my dad. How did he know this? I use to be a shy person as i am still now. I never would like or it would be just equaly great to say that i don't feel comfortable expressing my thoughts. I would like to keep my emotional chain just to musel. "I am your father for a reason..." He said with a smirk, answering my thoughts and a small smile lift up my face. "Now, go to sleep...or your brother will wake up due to our whispers" He said getting up with a chuckle and kissed my forehead once again and then Rahul's and left the room, switching off the lights. That's the day, i got my best? friend, my diary, which i named Firstmarks then and as i turned around 15 and started dreaming of a romantic hero to be a part of my life forward, i renamed it as "Firstmark & Fantasies". Every single thing that attract me, or thought that first came into my mind...i will share it with her, and always like a good friend, she listened. Today i am going to show you my diary which i never even let Sanjana, My 2nd best friend after this diary, too. She would frankly call it as her "Sautan".

Ok just see it now...that's the first page

Here are the entries.

3rd March 1998:
Hey there! My dad just got you home and he told me that you could be my best friend, will you? Hi my name is Suhaana Bajpai, 10 years old. My stupid brother Rahul is still sleeping beside me even though the sun rays are peeking inside. You are the first thing, i am looking at after getting up, so i though to give you a proper name and i decided on Firstmarks as from now on, i will record my first's in you...Will you be my best friend?

7th July 2000: Oops!!! I am sorry. I forget you completely and just got a hold of you as i was clearing out the cards given by Sanjana. My best friend. How stupid i was to think that she is my best friend when she make me cry infront of the whole class and called me self-righteous. How could she do that. I hate her. Now you will be my best friend always. I promise.

14th July 2000: yayyy!!! i am so happy. Sanjana said Me sorry infront of the whole class and she also told them, that it was Mina, that short stupid girl, who filled Sanjana ears about me doing back-biting about her. But i am so glad that mis-understandings got clear and now Sanjana is back to me and promised me that she willn't let anyone come between us friends. I am so sooo happy.

OK now let just skip some entries. They are filled with the pranks me and Sanjana
 planned and played on some of our group-mates and how much
?Rahul use to irritate me.
Lets move forward to my Fantasies topic nowDay Dreaming

28th May 2004: Its my birthday and i turned ever so dreamy Sweet-16. My parents arranged a beautiful party for me in the night and it was so much fun as my friends stated that But i could have said that if they just not had taken me to that Movie, we went after i gave them a birthday treat in a small cafe near our college. That movie or i must specified, its main lead actor Ishaan Kashyap, took all my excitement away from me. His hot looks, his amazing avatar, his catchy ever so deep eyes, his husky voice...made me drool all over him. It was his first movie as he is just 22 years old but his on screen presence is too enchanted. I couldn't concentrate or better if i say, dare look at any other person present in that movie all the way. I can't keep him away from my mind even during that blasting party. Dear, he is my First Official Crush.

22nd November 2004: Its been 6 months i saw him first, in the movie of-course as you know. But he doesn't seem to be getting out from my mind. I have watched the movie, his movie, Jab tum Milogi a thousand time now. JUST FOR HIM. The movie still on as i am now being alone in my bed, watching him on the small LCD i have in my room. *Sigh* . Glad that now Rahul stopped sleeping by my side as he state it "I am a big boy now". Finally he realized that. But i miss my brother by my side. Damn, i am so used to him now that i almost felt empty and alone. Ok, back to my Ishaan. He is been like that ever so romantic dreamy macho, stunning, handsome hero like SRK from DDLJ or KJ's KKHH. Not to forget his set face, his killer dimpled smile that can make you crazy and those killing eyes. That perfect body and the swift moments and actions display by them on screen. I am feeling like one of those crazy fans who would do anything for him. But not gonna give up my life in the least bit. Not that despo i am. I can't stop talking about him in college whenever the topic would be BOLLYWOOD and for me, its like bollywood is right now his home and Sanjana and others will make fun of me. I can't talk about him to them anymore. It feels like its a SIN in there eyes if i just praise his work and his looks being just a normal girl. He has already done one more film along with 2 two are in progress, hopefully coming SUPER-SOON. What can i say...just can't get enough oh him. I surf internet to catch his latest interviews that would have been published by some online feature magazines.He was on the cover of latest edition of Filmfare for which, i practically had to have a run inside the bookshop to have it, and Lucky me, got the last copy...UFFF!!! that was a close call. But i was so happy as i get hold of it and read his biography, not something quite useful and new that i got in it as i have already read and searched all about him else than that Sizzling picture of him in that black jeans followed by just that leather jacket, unbuttoned, showing his perfect abs beneath itself. I was and still drooling over that picture of him and it became one of my favorites. He is now-a-days being linked with his co-star of Jab Tum Milogi, Nisha Khanna though she is elder to him about a year. People say they look cute together but i can't seem to find that. They are just pretty OK together. Ok, mom is calling me now...GTG. CUsoon super-friend. Ciao.

13th February 2006: Its valentine day tomorrow but our college hosted a party today. As usual boring, Girls in red and Boys in black and only couple invitations. As i don't have anyone to called as my BOYFRIEND, i decided to go with Samar as he ask me to be his partner. Though all of my friends in my group are being in a relationship, as that what they say it. Sanjana too is seeing Deepak, one of our mutual friend and i can just say that they really look cute together. They would fight, argue or what not but they make-up as soon as they fight. They are really called as Tom&Jerry of our group and I am so happy for my Sanjana. Me and Sanjana went for shopping and i choose a strapless red diametric arc dress that was falling till my knees. Sanjana also got a? pretty red sleeveless dress that has those straps which came around the neck. Not to mention, her long arched neck did fully justice to that pretty piece. Deepak was stick to her throughout the party and not letting any other guy approach her. It was amazing seeing that possessive side of him. Gosh!! i just want one like him but a little more decent than he is. Ok ok leave that for now. Lets come to the exciting part. Remember Ishaan Kashyap i was once so crazy about. Yeah Him...He made a special appearance with that new girl that is gonna be the female lead in his just gonna release film, Humrahi. They met the students and autographed were given by them. Media was all over covering their movements. Principal was introducing him to a couple of students and to my utter surprize, i was one of them. OMG OMG!!! can you understand and think how does that feel...his hand touching and shaking mine. It was one of the world's best sensation. His hand strong and firm holding mine soft and delicate one. Hayeee... *Sigh*  it will stay a great moment of my life. But the most un-describable feeling was when that stupid arrogant and idiotic Samar called me her Girlfriend infront of everyone. Oh hello. When we started dating?. I hold my anger for sometime but as soon as i get out, i didn't control it anymore and asked him. "What the hell was that Samar?". And damn he, shrugging his shoulder at my question as if he don't know anything. Not able to take the silence which occured for a moment i again asked. "Why did you called me your Girlfriend? when did i said yes to go out with you?" I was seething now. My eyes, i just hope were looking daggers at him. "Suhaana, i asked you today and you said yes" Huh...what an answer. He moved closer to me while i just put my finger on his chest and pushed him away. "You know that better that it was just for this party...I never said yes in that term which you supposed" "Yar, so what a big deal... now you can say yes to go out with me" I just want to kick that guts of him. Not wanting to discuss it anymore, i said in a plain tone, clutching my jaw "Its over Samar...this name friendship whatever we had, is over...I don't wanna see you damn face" I said and took out my mobile to call my driver. "Suhaana, just listen to me" I looked around and saw some of our friends now were too out behind us but ignoring them, i said in a loud voice, making it clear to everyone. "Its over...I was never and i do not wish to ever be your girlfriend Samar". Just in time, my driver was there and getting inside, not looking back at once...i got on my way back home. Now that is my firstmark as being called a girlfriend and as dumping a guy...

24th April 2008: Graduation!!! a long journey came to an end and now, i am  a graduate fashion designer. For some extra courses, Dad recommended me to go abroad and i think, its all worth. I will miss all, Mom, Dad, Sanjana and my idiotic brother Rahul. Oh Oh...did i tell you that he found a girl. I mean, just at the age of 17, he got his first girlfriend. Poor girl. I hope she knows in what mess she got herself in. Hahaha :P but to tell you the truth, as i can right...Rahul is a nice boy. Not favoring him at all and God save me, if he ever get to read this, he will never spare a moment to boost how i praised him. But seriously, he is. I am so glad i have a lil brother like him, who sometimes, do behave like an older one. But then, i love his attitude and possessiveness towards me. I love it when he put his arms around me today to congrDeepakate me. I also love it when he rescues me from a guy who unwantedly try to get free with me. Thank God, we were in the same college. I love it too when he will say name to all those wrong numbers and tell them off. He is my super-brother.

26th July 2010: Getting back home after two years of study in London, i am now a professional fashion designer you know and yesterday, i had my first show along with other designers. And i m so so happy to receive positive comments about my summer-wears. i tried to keep the outfit light and comfortable, making it turn out to be trendy yet casual wear. As a show stopper, a young model Neha was approached who did her work, fabulously. My whole family was there to support me. Many TV actors along with some bollywood actors were there too who were called by some other designers. But they do came to me and appreciate my work. Many place orders of the one's pieces they like. I was all perky and sweaty before my turn of the show but as it got over, i could feel nothing but content. After completing my work in just 2 months day and night  time,  I am truly glad how it came out. Got late last night after giving a treat to Sanjana and my? other friends so could told you all that, but now as sun is as its peak while i just get up. You are the first one to know i am telling all those feelings, i went through. Thank you for listening to me dear. I know i know, you always do. Thats what best friends are for. By the way, today there is a party to celebrate the success of last night show, hmmm...lets see what's new i am gonna experience and then, i will share it with you.

27th July 2010:
OMG OMG!!! i just got back from the party and straight getting hold of you after removing my silver high heel sandals cause the thing i am gonna tell you, it totallu U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-A-B-L-E. Ishaan Kashyap, again once again. I don't know why i am or he is getting back into eachother lifes, but thats what happening. He was there in the party, with his co-star, looking as breath-taking as ever. Time only just made him more charming and confident. Ok thats not what i had to say. I need to tell you that he came to me after a while the party started. HE..HIMSELF...CAME TO ME. Doesn't that sound weird??...Above that he praised my work even though he wasn't there in the show. I remember his exact words. "Hey, your collection was, i mean is, superb just" His smile, ever so genuine. I couldn't say anything other than muttering a small "Thank You" in reply while he continued. "Though i had to came last night, but was a little occupied so couldn't but Lisa, my co-star just happen to gift me a shirt designed by you, and i really liked that. Would you mind if i came around your shop so you can show me some other pieces?" He said scratching his temple with a finger while holding a wine glass in another hand. I was stunned by his action and approach but still composed myself and said "Yeah sure. I am right now working with Rajesh" another new fashion designer and was my class-mate in graduation "We just opened a small boutique name RAYS...You are always welcome" He smiled and after a little more pleasantries, he moved ahead to greet some of his colleagues and friends. But just imagine, my work and he praised that. I must not be bad then cause i read somewhere that he only go for brands and trying a new one, mine one, really make me ever so excited. Lets see when he will come to our boutique. But i am so excited...just wanna dance in this joy...

Ishaan's POV

I saw her and today i had to talk to her. I was so attracted to her right from the first time she came infront of me in that college party. I remember, how i just made myself move towards her by meeting several people in between just to get close. And so i remember her sweet voice, her smiling gesture. Her skin glowing under those bright lights and matching perfectly with her skin. Her eyes, black, deep. Her full lips. But then i too remembered how i heard someone calling himself her boyfriend. It just broke me a little. I had to attend that fashion show yesterday but one of my director's called me that they have to re-shoot a scene just then and as the release date was quite near, i can't make an excuse. But later Lisa, my co-star came up with some pictures and a gift she got for me from last night show. I was stunned when she showed me HER picture and also told me that she designed the shirt she gifted me. I don't know why but i get a hope that may be, i could get to her and seeing her standing infront of me with a bunch of women, i couldn't loose this chance.

"Excuse me" i said to Akshay, one of the fashion photographer, and holding my drink, reached to her. "Suhaana" and she turned as i called her name, looking pure beauty. "Hey, your collection was, i mean is, superb just" I smiled to reassured her that my words are true.. "Thank You" She replied humbly. "Though i had to came last night, but was a little occupied so couldn't but Lisa, my co-star just happen to gift me a shirt designed by you, and i really liked that. Would you mind if i came around your shop so you can show me some other pieces?" I scratched my temple to get myself calm and over-come that stupidness, i was showing. I could see that she was taken back by my statement "Yeah sure. I am right now working with Rajesh...We just opened a small? boutique name RAYS...You are always welcome" Though i knew all that but right now, i don't dare show my eagerness while having a conversation with her. After a few quick wishes, i moved ahead though my heart want to stay back a little longer, but i told it, that its too dangerous and calm it down by saying that we are gonna have another meeting soon.

2 weeks passed on and still i couldn't got a single second spare for my own-self. My father, Alok Kashyap and My elder sister Paana who is happily married with Rounaq and have a baby girl, Raniya called me numerous time, asking me, telling me and in the last, almost begging me to get back home in delhi for my birthday. But My Producer doesn't seem to understand that it's too long, I had a family time. I so wanted to get back home and locked myself in that house for atleast a week but these promotional campaign, not allowing my anything. Today is the last day of the promotion finally, i am just planning to go to my apartment and stay inside for the rest of the evening.

"Damn man" turning around in my bed for the umpteenth time, hugging my pillow i slightly cursed. After days of work, i am totally not feeling like resting. Its feeling to odd. But what else i can do. "May be a small walk will do any good" muttering to mysef, i got out from my bed and wearing a casual shirt and jeans, and putting my eye glasses ON i left my apartment. The geeky glasses hardly make me look like Ishaan Kashyap the star. No one know about my this look else than my family and close friends. And also it provide me a little peace and calmness from those flash lights of the cameras and chattering of journalists. Roaming around a bit, i hired a cab and went to Step Road which holds the most trendy brand shops as i need to buy something for my family. Getting out, i went to a few shops getting a thing or two till i reached the place, i would never like to turn from. RAYS small shop was on my front. Getting up the stairs slowly, i braced myself and entered to find the place small, but beautifully arranged. Ladies set of clothes hanging at a side along with displayed accessories containing bags and jewellary on above rows with shoes on the lower ones. Men and Ladies belts hanging in two different stands, side by side. While on the other side placed men shirts along. I moved inside a little to get a warm welcome by a man who i assumed is Suhaana's partner and later, i also spotted Suhaana coming out from the trial room along with a girl. "I think, this one is looking nice...the other one is a little loose from the waist but if you want, i can get it fixed too" She said holding two kurti's in her one hand talking to the girl, while removing her hairs slightly softly with the other hand, which were falling freely on her face. She was looking stunning in jeans and half sleeved baby pink crisp shirt while a chain belt was loosely wrapped around her waist. "Oh my God! Ishaan Kashyap" The girl shouted in delight as i realized it just then that i have put off my glasses to have a good look of her. She turned to me and i noticed the nose ring that looks amazing and suits her the best. The girl came rushing to me and put her hands to cover her lips in amusement. "Are you real?" and that made me chuckle and i pinched her a bit. "OMG!!!OMG..." She said. "can i have the autograph?" She said after a moment in a teary tone. On my nod, Rajesh quickly grabbed a paper and pen and i signed the paper and give it to the girl. "Thank you so much" She said once looking at the paper and in the next instant at me. "You welcome...can you do me a little favor?" I asked. She looked confused. Even Suhaana and rajesh moved towards me to know for what i have to ask. "Ummm...don't tell anyone that i am inside this shop...I want to have some personal time for myself as Ishaan, a normal casual person, not Ishaan Kashyap a star" She smiled and nodded and left after confirming her dress. "Hmm...Suhaana will you show him things, i need to caught up with our tailors for a bit" and Rajesh too left after a bit. "ummm...so How are you?" i asked ruffling my hairs. I felt myself spell-bound in her existence. "I am fine" *Pause* "So what would you like to see?" She said moving her hand a little around showing me around. "Shirts, T-shirts, belts..." I cut her in between. "Long ladies dress" She quickly looked at me narrowing her eyes. "For my sister" i like to specify so that she don't think something else. And i don't know, if its just me thinking or what but i found her relieved. "Ok..." she took me to the ladies section and show me some amazing pieces. I ended up buying three dresses for Paana. She was seriously so good in her work and keeping in view even the tinniest details of the work. "If you want me, i would love? to walk the ramp for you some day" I was amazed by my self-expression and her facial expression was een more worth-watching. STUNNED. She didn't even blink for sometime. I snapped her out from her dazed look "Are you there?...Suhaana...Am i a bad choice?" She gulped down and then stammered. "No..No..no...I..its absolutely Unbelievable" her eyes widened and i chuckled. "Suhaana" I hold her from her shoulders. "Will you like to have a cup of coffee with me and don't turn stunned by it too..." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I am just about to close the shop...then ..." I cut her in between "You have to take me to the shop as i didn't bring my car" And she nodded. She locked the shop after switching off the lights and took me to the nearest Starbucks. We shared a nice chat between and got to know a little about eachother. She told me about her family and her log lost crush on me. She didn't feel embarrassed about it but i didn't dare tell her about my feelings for her. She later drop me to my apartment and went off. I also got her boutique card which hold her number too. Smiling inwardly, i saved it on my mobile and her name was on top of my contact list.

After spending a few days with my family, i was back home. It was fun. I celebrated by belated birthday with my family and give them the gifts, i got. Paana was literaly drooling over her dresses while little raniya's frocks and maxis make her look like a real princess. We went to camping in a nearby forest and had gala time. But I missed her. Suhaana and Paana was the first one to notice. "Who is she?" She asked suddenly. "Who?" I was confused. "The one who steal your heart" and i smiled foolishly remembering Suhaana's face and Paana quickly commented. "Hayee Blushing blushing Ishaan...Now for sure i wanna meet her as soon as possible whoever she is" She said excitedly sitting beside me. "I will make you meet her, as soon as i get to know if she feels the same about me" and she hugged me. "She will...my brother's charm is hard to resist" She boosted. "But this time sis, i am bowled over by her charms..."Dreaming... "you know sis, she is so simple yet so stunning...its too hard to take my eyes off her" Paana pulled my cheek a little and said. "You are so badly hit Brother" and i know, its the truth.

So finally, i am back and i am again got trapped between my shoots and directors. I hardly got time to myself once again or to think about her or my feelings about her. But the day was surly the best when i received a call from him. "Hello, is that Ishaan?" she sounded so unsure but i didn't like that. I want her to be sure, 100% sure about me related to everything. Even if it had to deal with taking my name or calling me. "Suhaana, its surly me...how are you?" "I am fine" she like always, replied in as minimum no of words as possible. A waited for a minute to let her say anything but when she didn't i asked. "You had to say something?" And i think she was in dazed on the other side that on my question she just stammered and said. "ya ya...Oh ya...i have to ask you something" I had to hold back my laugh just not to embarrass her but on the other side, i felt good thinking that i had some power over her. "Ya what is it?" "Will you be able to take out time in between your shoots just an hour or two weekly. Actually Style fashion week is about to come in next month and we, i mean...me and Rajesh wanted you...to..." I heard little whisper behind her as it felt like she got a lump in her throat. But clearing it she said "We want you to be our show stopper please" she almost sound pleading. A chuckle escaped my lips as i said. "You sound scared. I am not that bad or arrogant yar" I wanted her to feel comfortable with me and that was my first step. "So you mean you can do that?" She asked hold breath, I could feel that. "Ofcourse i can...Didn't i tell you i would love to walk the ramp for you" Did she doubted my words? and she answered "I thought that was just a statement" Oh man! Suhaana, please start trusting me. I prayed in my mind "Well i never say what i don't mean...i mean it when i said i loved your work...just tell me the time and day and i will be there" and she did that. Promising to be on time, i put the phone away. "Ishaan, you need to make her show that she is special to you and i will just do that" promising myself, i get out from the make-up room to shoot for the next scene.

And time flew on jet speed. I started meeting her on weekly basis with the reason in my hand. The show. She showed me my outfit and it was gorgeous. The thigh length light skin color uchkin along with black patiala trouser. The outfit has amazing work on it and i was stunned with its? beauty. I used to take Suhaana and rajesh out for coffees or sometime will get them on our practice location whenever i wont have much time. It was great. I got to know so much about her and her family. Sometimes i got to meet her little brother who will pop up just to tease her but they had cute bonding.I also got the answer of my biggest question and was surprised to know that she didn't have a boyfriend. God! how can such an amazing girl didn't get a guy. "cause she deserves you Ishaan" i will tell myself again and again that she belong to me and i will make sure, that it will happen. A month got over and so did the show and it was amazing. Walking the ramp was such a thrilling experience and i loved it. Later getting back on the ramp, holding Suhaana's and rajesh hands was fun. The media reporters got hold of us as soon as we were off the stage and i couldn't get the chance to talk to her. Rajesh moved to another side while i kept holding her hand. "So how was the experience of walking the ramp Ishaan?" a journalist ask. "It was amazing. It was just thrilling. i am sad as why i didn't thought of doing it before" I stated. "But Ishaan, why you choose RAYS...i mean many other well established brands would have like to make you a show stopper?" I felt angry. Did that meant that RAYS weren't capable enough but i had to stay calm. Anger could destroy everything. I felt Suhaana getting stiff by my side so i moved my arm around her back and rubbed it a little, trying to calm her down. "First of all, RAYS is definitely a brand that ensure comfort and trend and i would have loved to make myself walk the ramp for such a commitment rather than going for brands. And secondly, no one asked me before. Suhaana and Rajesh did and i was more than willing to do it for my friends." Suhaana looked up at me..The reason still unknown. Is it cause of my feelings, or to called her a friend but i just blink my eyes once lightly, to ensure her. She smiled and turn back to answer another reporter.

"Suhaana" she turned around to look at me with questioning eyes. After the show's hustle and bustle , we both need some calmness so we turn up on the beach. She was standing there, crossing her arms wrapping them around herself. "Will you go out for a lunch with me before we went to the party tomorrow?" i crossed my fingers at the back and asked her, hoping she will say yes. "Ummm..." she started thinking. "What's the matter?" Moving closer to her, putting my hands in my jeans pockets, i asked. "Ishaan, don't mind it please but i don't want any stories related to us. If we go out, people will start thinking what they usually consider" i looked at her confusingly. "The relationship they consider between a girl and a boy...We both will reject the news and they will say we are making excuses. I don't want anything, not such a story atleast to get between us...i would really like to stay friends with you" and i wish much more. Looking at her face for sometime, reading her thoughts, i moved forward and hold her from her shoulders. "There will be no such story Suhaana. I promise...and we will go to a place where no reporters, no journalists can follow us...trust me" Oh i so badly wanted to erase those doubts from her mind. "And if you do trust me a little, than you will come" I warned. A soft smile played on her lips "That's now blackmailing" I too smiled hearing her words. "Is that a YES?" raising my brow, i asked. "Y-E-S" she spelled the alphabets and we smiled broadly. Walking on the beach in silence for sometime, we get back home and i asked her to be ready till 4 as we will directly go to the party after the lunch.

Next day, i was honking outside her house standing out from my Pajero when she came out from her home wearing a strapless purple plated wrap around dress that was falling just above her knees. matching earings and bangle with those silver high heels adding charms. In other hand she was holding her clutch. She left her hairs open just as i love them. "Sorry, i got a little late" She said biting her gloss lips "No problem" I love her little gestures. "But why you changed your car?" She said getting inside and look at the back seat and gasp. "What's all that?" she asked looking at the loaded stuff in the back. "You will see...just wait" I said as explaining her will destroy my plan. And she kept quite till the time we were on the way to a nearby mountain. "Are we going to hike?" she said. Did she actually believed that i will make her go hiking in such an amazing dress she is wearing. "No" i replied. "Then?" Another question came my way" I give her a look and said "Suhaana, you will see yar...don't stress" and she blabbered a bit and start to? look out, enjoying the scene. Sometime later, as i stopped and get out from the car. Opening the back door, i pull out the wooden camp table with two camp chairs and placed them just a foot away from the edge of the cliff we were on. Next, i took out the red satin sheet and pulled that over the table. She was looking amused by the scene. I took out the packed food i ordered from a near by hotel and pull them on the table along with two plates and cutlery. "Ishaan...what is all that?" She finally asked. "Our lunch..." the clock was almost striking 5 now and the sun wasn't that burning now. Cool wind was blowing making the atmosphere, pleasurable. I moved the chair behind and hesitantly first, and sit on it. Moving it forward a little i moved away and took my seat. "So what we have here?" she looked inside the boxes. And to my surprise, she loved my choice of food. We enjoyed our lunch. Later, i put aside the garbage in a bag and arranging our chairs side by side, we look forward for the sun-set that was about to occur. "Suhaana, i don't know why but from the first time i saw you, you been over my mind...i didn't know you or your name" I pull her hand in mine, not to dare look at her face. "The time Lisa showed me your picture, i thought i got another chance...and i had to use it...so i will not regret ever in my life that i like a girl and didn't give that beautiful relation we could share even a chance. So i get to the party to meet you. The thing is i wasn't attracted to you just, i love your work...I seriously do...I never faked or lied those words i said about it yesterday" I just wish she understand that. "then yesterday what you said about all media and stuff, i understand that but i want to tell you, that i so wanted that to be true" She moved my face towards her from the other hand, making me look at her. "Not that rejecting part, but make them know that we are together...and i also want to make them know that its not a fling...I am serious about it" Holding her other hand in mine, i pulled it down "I want to date you, know you...the feelings i have, i can't call them Love now but i assure you they are not less then that. Its just not a mere attraction and i want to prove it to you slowly. I want you to take your time" and with a trembling hand, i pulled out the small ring i had got. "And this will make it official" I showed her the ring while she looked at me wide-eyed. "Ishaan..." she said gasping. "Suhaana, just give me a chance...i will not disappoint you i promise" I look pleadingly at her. Moment later, i felt her pulling her hands away and i felt heart-broken. Her face not portraying any emotion. We kept looking out at eachother for sometime when she said. "If you don't want to slip that ring then tell me...i am tired holding out my hand" Bewilder i look down at her extended hand and look back up to found that mischievous smile on her face. Smiling, not believing my luck, i slipped the ring and moved up her hand to kiss her knuckles while she blushed. That crimson color making her look more stunning. "You will not regret this decision" I said as she moved forward and hugged me taking me by surprise. "I know i willn't" We stay in that position, looking at the beautiful sun-set together.

later in the party, it was evident to everyone that we are in a relationship and we both accepted that to media. Not to mention, next day, all the magazines and newspapers were filled with this gossip. Thankfully, her family didn't object and mine too. I remember receiving Paana's call "little brother, she is absolutely stunning" She said making me blush. "She is much more good by heart sis...you will love her when you meet her in person" I stated. "For sure...i know i will...not more than you though" and i blushed more. We started dating. Going out whenever we get time. Involving just our close friends a part of our outings. And soon we found ourselves in LOVE. and we didn't took much time to express it. My father along with Paana and Rounaq went to her house with the proposal and after getting Suhaana's consent, they approved. We were on cloud nine. Everything was done in hurry as it was impossible to stay awy from eachother after 8 months of our courtship period after that dating proposal i made.

I moved in my bed, extending my hand to hold her, Suhaana Kashyap close to myself but found her sitting in the middle of the night, nearby the lamp of her side. I wrapped my arm around her bare waist, engrossing my face in her bare back. "What are you doing in such a night honey?" She looked down at me lovingly, caressing my hairs with a hand. "first-marking my first day as Suhaana Kashyap" She said, closing her ever so dear diary she refer as her bestest friend. "Don't you think you should get it marked in the arms of your PH means poor husband rather? than sharing it with your BF means best friend" I heard her musical giggle and the next moment she gasp, feeling me giving her a love bite around her waist. "Let me help you remember how superb the day was and how special the night is to you for the rest of your life" And pulling her down i, pressed my lips tightly to hers. I heard the sound of her diary hitting the floor after slipping away from her lap. Wrapping her inside the satin sheet with myself, i just did what i had promised and i also know, she will never forget this fantasy of mineBlushing

THE END

Edited by cool_SK - 14 May 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramblack.swan--sree---MadRaginiFan-RockchickFaiza

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
DI HATS OFF TO U  4 writin this gr8 OSThumbs Up..how can u said its boring??...ITS TRULY AMAZING,WONDERFUL,ClapClap SUPERB OS..u donno di i finished readin frm my heart...as i was reading 1 line more thn 3/4 times as i can feel it frm my heart..imagine SUHANA-ISHAAN on evry scene... luved it di..hope u will give this typ of OS more & nvr try to deny us frm ur writing...

Edited by tajkea - 15 May 2012 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-..oneOone..

.Harshita.

IF-Dazzler

.Harshita.

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hats off Di...Clap
Amazing OS...Approve
Great work...Thumbs Up
Luv u...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-..oneOone..

sakshisin

sakshisin

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i m so sorry as i couldnt catch up wid ur OS as dr ws frequent xam goin on...luckily gt a tym to read ur os..
its freaking awesum man...
i ws thinking at first hw will ishann a superstar will fall in love with a college gul...bt u made ol it in place...

ur most appreciated part of os i felt is u make actors feel 4 eachodr in depth...nd it makes me impatient"sayyy...say i love u"dis lynes alwys beep in my heart...dis makes ol ur os 's end so fabulous..Big smileClap

spending d tym in cliff ws tooo romantic...i ws immersed in dos emotions...Smile

well done...keep comin ur stuffsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oneOone..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajkea

DI HATS OFF TO U  4 writin this gr8 OSThumbs Up..how can u said its boring??...ITS TRULY AMAZING,WONDERFUL,ClapClap SUPERB OS..u donno di i finished readin frm my heart...as i was reading 1 line more thn 3/4 times as i can feel it frm my heart..imagine SUHANA-ISHAAN on evry scene... luved it di..hope u will give this typ of OS more & nvr try to deny us frm ur writing...

thanku sooo much dear
so happy to see you liking it sooo muchEmbarrassedBig smile
i don't know how well or bad i m writing dear, its just i love writing...and glad you liked it too

Originally posted by harshita01398

Hats off Di...Clap
Amazing OS...Approve
Great work...Thumbs Up
Luv u...Heart

thanku so much dear
luv you tooo Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisin

i m so sorry as i couldnt catch up wid ur OS as dr ws frequent xam goin on...luckily gt a tym to read ur os..
its freaking awesum man...
i ws thinking at first hw will ishann a superstar will fall in love with a college gul...bt u made ol it in place...

ur most appreciated part of os i felt is u make actors feel 4 eachodr in depth...nd it makes me impatient"sayyy...say i love u"dis lynes alwys beep in my heart...dis makes ol ur os 's end so fabulous..Big smileClap

spending d tym in cliff ws tooo romantic...i ws immersed in dos emotions...Smile

well done...keep comin ur stuffsBig smile

no worries sakshi dear
hope ur exams went well...best oof luck for resultThumbs Up
i m glad that you thought that all the pieces fell in the right place in that OS
cliff idea i used first time...otherwise it seemed to be an imaginary image with all chairs and decor stuff there...i wanna make it original...hope it seemedSmile
thanku so much for your support dear

luv ya
anaEmbarrassed

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Loosen Up My Buttons
OS | 6

"Suhana, I am so happy for you yaar" Sanju excitedly hugged her but keeping in view the little bump that she had. "Opps...My niece gonna get angry to me for bugging her" Suhana said breaking the hug and lightly caress Sanju's swelled stomach as she smile and replied in a teasing tone. "Don't worry, i know she will not...as you soon will give her or him a playing partner" Suhana blushed as Sanju's comment. Just three days back, through a positive pregnancy strip test, she got to know about it and yesterday's visit to doctor along with Ishaan, confirmed her. Its been over 2 years of their marriage and after enjoying the newly wed and honeymoon period of their life together as a couple, they believe that they are ready to start a family. "Shefu, don't stand too much yaar...its your 6th month and you should take alot of rest" Suhana made her sit and noticed Sanju's fell face. She looked at her sad face for a minute and moving forward, hold her hands in her's. "Shefu...what happened yar?" Hearing that, tears started to trace Sanju cheeks and that made Suhana, more tensed. "Tell me na yaar...what happened? Deepak and you have a fight?" She was geniunly concerned. "Sanju wipe her own cheeks and holding her hands again, said in a low voice. "Suhana, You are very lucky...Ishaan loves you so much, just like he used to love you at your guy's wedding time...just look at me...a year and three months of marriage and Deepak lost all interest in me. Now-a-days, all his lines start and end with MY BABY..." *Sniffed* "Sanju, don't bend yourself, our baby will get hurt...don't walk fast, baby will not feel ok...Eat this, eat that, our baby will be healthy..."*Sniff* Sanju immitated Deepak "It seems like my existence doesn't matter to him anymore...all that matter is our coming baby...he don't even look at me lovingly...it would be once a week he will tell me that he love me" Suhana sit beside her and moving her hands to Sanju's back, started caressing it, providing her a little strenght. Sanju put her head on Suhana's shoulder and cry till they were interrupted by Ishaan's early entry at home. He looks exhausted but stop in tracks and giving a look to Sanju, mouthed WHAT HAPPENED???? to Suhana without making a sound. Suhana sighed and mouth back. JUST A LITTLE MOOD SWING I GUESS. Ishaan shrugged his shoulders and move his one hand up, waving it. "Hi Sanju" Sanju controlled herself and said in a slow voice. "Hi Ishaan" *Sniff* "You are back early than usual" Suhana asked, trying to divert Sanju's attention. "Ya, actually the shoot finished earlier, so i thought its better to get back home and give a surprise" Suhana smiled and both Ishaan and Suhana blushed at Sanju's "OOo...How cute" comment. "Deepak don't even surprise me like that anymore" and again Sanju was back to crying while Suhana hold her, once again. "Sanju calm down" She said hugging her in a defeated tone. Ishaan just gave a look to these crazy friends and left. "Suhana, you just wish that Ishaan stay the same he is now when you will be all blown up like a balloon and your figure gets destroyed...No one can trust Men these days...there eyes can never stay at a place...you can't hold there interest forever...the day they found, someone more attractive and sexy, they turn to them...and wives only get limited to producing kids" Suhana didn't say a word in reply but think. "No my Ishaan will never do that. He loves me and he will not change for anything or anyone...ORRR.. Will he??"

Suhana entered the room just to find Ishaan, sleeping peacefully in the bed. She sigh and keep standing near the bed, look at him for sometime. Sanju went back home when Deepak came to pick her up. She was gone, but all her words, insecurities, disappointments now have took a place in Suhana's mind. Though she was fighting hard to get them away, but they were keep on running in her head. "Will Ishaan too lost interest in me with time. Will he too not gonna have any time for me further. Is the change in my body, all gonna change his reactions and feelings towards me" They were a few of the whole lot of the list. After changing into a casual pair of t-shirt and trousers, she quietly get into the bed and wrapped her hands around his sleeping body. Feeling a little moment, Ishaan open a tiny bit of his eyes and look at the tense Suhana,? laying beside him, holding him tightly. "May be she is a little upset due to Sanju" He thought and giving a wet kiss on her forehead, bring her more closer to himself. Suhana's face was completely hidden in his chest. Giving him a sweet kiss out there she slowly whispered "I love you Ishaan" Ishaan smiled and still with his closed eyes, replied. "I love you too baby" and that was enough for Suhana to get into a peaceful sleep.

Days passed on. Ishaan was immensely busy with his shoots. He just wanna to get over with the current projects he had so he can spend some months off, just to look after her pregnant wife and enjoy this phase of there lives together. He was shooting day and night hardly getting sleep of 4-5 hours a day. One film shooting was about to end and other one will end in few weeks. He was so looking upto its end because it was really hard to leave, your sexy wife, sleeping snuggling you, looking so sweet and adorable with the chubby cheeks she was getting, in bed so early in the morning. Ishaan can tell it from Suhana's behavior that she is not at all liking his routine. She would sometimes throw little tantrums his way or else, would completely be quiet, doing her chores like a Robot. He was himself not liking it but had no other option. "You know its just hard to keep your pregnant wife happy" The director assistant told him once while Ishaan was getting ready in his Vanity Van for the next shoot and director assistant was there to call Ishaan when he heard Ishaan on phone, seems to be looking depressed as he just put the phone down. "What??" Ishaan turned around to ask as the DA get inside, tapping the clipboard in his hand with the pen. The make-up artist start his work on Ishaan face as he replied. "With a pregnant wife, not only we only have to get a baby...but between the period of pregnancy came the whole lot of mood swings, insecurities, possessiveness from there side" Ishaan chuckle along with the make-up man who also agree with the DA. It wasn't a hidden news that Ishaan Kashyap going to be a father but Ishaan Kashyap himself need to learn a few rules before that. "And for what there are insecurities and possessiveness about??" He had searched on internet and got to know about Mood Swings but these two words, he forget to read. "You know Ishaan, when my wife was pregnant with my first son, she will accuse me for everything...those question???OMG..."Where were you? Who was with you? Why you get so late? Was that Raveena, your classmate i saw you other day...God...She know Raveena. We all were in same class but right at this point, Raveena just became particularly MY CLASSMATE..." Ishaan laughed seeing the DA's puppy face. "You are laughing now but i am sure, you yourself are gonna get this experience soon as that's an actual part of this whole thing..." The DA announced and on receiving another call from Director, they both rushed out for the next scene.

Few days later. Suhana just completed her third month and was now showing a bit of her swellen belly. Suhana's Nanny would came to stay with her for the days when Ishaan wouldn't be around and that was a big relief for both Ishaan and Suhana but still, Suhana would miss Ishaan's existence by her side. And today, unknown to Ishaan, a big tornado was on its way. The page 3 hottest news which state Ishaan's link up with his current on-going film, main female lead was enough to boil Suhana up. And moreover, the newspaper also stated that between the shoots, they are spending unusual amount of time together. "Ishaan don't even have half an hour a day to spend with me usually, and here he is spending an unusual amount of time with that B****" Suhana shout in anger. She keep seething until she felt wetness on her cheeks and she cried, hiding her face into the pillow. "Sanju was so right...Husbands do change after the pregnancy news of there wives" And she cried harder.

Ishaan reached home to find Stella nanny at the door, looking tensed. "What happened Nanny?" He asked the wrinkled face woman who was rubbing her hands in confusion. "I don't know Ishaan Baba...Suhana baby is just keep on crying from the afternoon locking herself in the room...She didn't eat anything...and is not answering any of my questions" Ishaan get tensed. It was evening and he was back home after completing his film shoot. He was hoping to get Suhana out for dinner but here it seems, something else got planned for him. "OMG, Suhana hadn't eaten anything" and with that thought, he rushed for his room door. He try to open it, but didn't work.? "Suhana, open the door baby...what happened...are you ok??" Ishaan asked knocking on the door. Hearing his voice, fresh tears started to flow down her eyes and all Ishaan could hear was her loud sobs. He got more tensed and went to the other room which hold the spare bunch of keys of the home. Reaching back to his room door, Ishaan tried several keys and luckily one of the work nut as he open the door, A vase just landed near his feet. Stunned Ishaan look up to see a puffy eyed Suhana, fully captivated by anger. Giving him a killing look, she turn back to hold the side lamp and in a split of a second, the beautiful lamp was in pieces. Ishaan for the first time was looking up this wild side of Suhana but holding himself, he move forward to stop her only to hear the shrill voice. "Don't you dare touch me Ishaan" She said pointing at him. Ishaan hold up his hands in order to show his defeat. "Ok, baby...but what happened Suhana?" Suhana looked at him with open-mouth. "Don't act smart with me ok..." Suhana warned when Ishaan just shake his head in astonishment. "What?" he asked being confused. Suhana look at him for an instant and then move to the bed to get hold of the newspaper to show it to Ishaan. As Ishaan saw that, he just smile and now, he perfectly got what his DA was saying about wives getting possessive. "Why are you smiling now? You must have thought that i would never find out what you are doing outside the house...so what if your damn wife is pregnant and is all alone at home, just waiting and hoping to have some time with her husband so they could experience this whole new feeling together and cherish each single moment...but no...who cares for a wife who is getting fat day by day...why would you have any interest in her anymore Right" Ishaan keep listening to her calmly. It was a good thing that Suhana was expressing her thoughts and Ishaan always liked this quality of her that she don't just let you left hanging on thoughts as what must be wrong. Suhana look away wiping her tears. Ishaan sigh and hold her from her shoulders. She shrugged it twice before allowing Ishaan to hold them and make her sit on the bed and sit down on the ground beside her. Ishaan cupped her face and wiped her tears, said. "Suhana, you have heard about there links before...haven't you??" Suhana looked down at him and nodded. "They haven't effected you before ever...so why today?" He asked. "You weren't my husband before..." She said in a teary voice. Ishaan smiled and rubbed her cheek softly with his thumb. "You just know me this much...Do I only love you for your body that if it get out of shape...I will loose my interest in you?? Is my love looks so fake?" Suhana quickly shake her head in No. Holly crow...She never doubted his love. "So, why you think like that?" Ishaan asked to only see Suhana looking at her with teary eyes. "Suhana..." he started calmly and hold her hands in his. "I was just caught up with the projects i signed...but after this awesome news that we got just cause of you...I was working day and night to get over with the shootings so i can take a long break just to be with my baby and our baby...was i too wrong in doing that??" Suhana wasn't able to say anything on hearing this confession of Ishaan. He was working day and night, just for her, and here she was doubting it. "In all this, I admit I made a mistake that i couldn't spend the quality time we should have had...But i promise Suhana, after this last shoot, I am just gonna be with you" Suhana give a smile and Ishaan sighed and sit up beside her, as she put her head on his chest. "I am so sorry Ishaan" She said hugging him by his waist. Ishaan pulled her up in his lap and give her a soft kiss on her temple. "Don't be...It wasn't your mistake...its just your hormones...natural in pregnancy" Suhana look up in astonishment. "How you know about it?" Ishaan give a sweet smile. "My Assistant Director was just telling me his personal experience when he was about to be a father...He told me that wives do get possessive and obsessive over there husbands during pregnancy" Suhana put her hands around his neck and said in a sexy tone. "But i am always so possessive and highly obsessive about my husband...Do you mind If i am?" Ishaan pulled her more closer than she already was that there lips were an inch away. "Never...I love your love for me..." Suhana became aware of there closeness but before she can say something, Ishaan said. "Now just let me tell you how much i love and missed you during these last months...it was so hard to leave you in mornings after giving that small kisses which i just wished to stretch a bit" Suhana keep on blushing at his serene confession and the next moment, Ishaan lips caught hers. His hands roam down her body, sketching her perfect curves in his mind as he continue to kiss her hugrily. Suhana responded in the same way and her hands constantly running through his hairs making him groan. Breaking the kiss, Suhana moved down to kiss his neck, nipping, sucking and biting it? seductively that make Ishaan moan. Not taking her torture anymore, he pulled her back as still somewhere his mind remind him that Suhana hasn't eaten anything and its not good for her at all. "We don't have time for this now" He said with a hard breath. Suhana move her face forward but Ishaan didn't allow her. "You need to eat something Suhana..." An in reply, he only saw a disappointed Suhana's pouting lips. "that's not good Ishaan" She complained in a childlike tone that make Ishaan giggle. "And its not good for you too to stay without food..." He cupped her face and said. "Suhana, its you about whom i am more worried...i don't want anything happen to you...Promise me, you willn't skip your meals no matter how angry you are to me...you willn't harm yourself" Suhana kissed his palm "I promise" Ishaan smiled, and after pushing Suhana's to bathroom to freshen up and get ready, h himself got ready to go out for dinner, he had planned.

Ishaan was off to shoot the last scene of the film. Dubbing and promotion will be done after completing other scenes of the film and it will take almost a month, so Ishaan has all planned a vacation with Suhana to a nearby hill station. But Suhana wasn't willing to wait so long. She had let Ishaan decide for the coming month, but tonight was hers, and she was all up to make it a surprise for Ishaan. Ishaan is gonna be spell-bound. Suhana laughed at the thought as gave herself a last look and pick up her mobile. "Ishaan, when will you get back?" She asked quickly. "Hmmm...i am on my way Suhana...I will reached in just 10 minutes..." Before Ishaan could say anything, Suhana cut the call with a giggle, making Ishaan wonder whats up. But he will know when he reached back home. Ringing the bell, he was received by Stella Nanny who gave him a playful smile and left the house. Ishaan wondered out loud. "Why Suhana didn't open the door today?" and scratching his temple, he went towards the room. He just loosen his tie as he reached for the door knob and was his jaw-dropped at the scene infront. Somewhere in the back, he could hear the music player on, playing the sexy song which couldn't beat the sexy avatar of his wife, but adding more charms to it.

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

Suhana was sitting on the bed, her one leg crossing the other. She was wearing a long black leather coat with matching black long shoes that was covering whole body except her white milky thighs and a bit of the legs portion. A black hat with a hint of red around the edge was gracefully placed on her head and one of her hand's finger was holding it. As she saw his reaction, she gave a sexy smile and tapped her feet.

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (mama)
Who knows just how to get what I wanna (wanna)
What I want to do is spring this on you (on you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (told you)

Suhana get up from the bed, throwing her hat in a swirl to a corner and took slow long strides towards him. He was still standing at the threshold. Her body moving in a flow, making him all too hot and sweaty. Suhana moved her hands on her body, letting him know on what, he was missing from the last two and a half months, right after they get the news of the coming baby.

You've been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

Suhana get close to him as she started lazily unbuttoning her over-coat, one by one, taking her time. Ishaan was feeling too spell bound and his mind was so clouded with desire that he couldn't even think to move forward and help her take off that bloody coat. He let her take the charge and show him, what she got.

Seeing her revealing that royal blue lingerie underneath, Ishaan couldn't help but reach to her. Getting her in his arms, he keep looking at her, while she took hold of his coat and pushed it away from his broad masculine shoulders. Grabbing his tie next, she took some backward steps, making him move with her to the bed.

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder (wonder)
If I'm just too much for you
Wonder (wonder)
If my kiss don't make you just
Wonder (wonder)
What I got next for you
What you want to do? (do)

Ishaan moved his head down and placed random kisses on her face, making her groan as he place a kiss near her lips. Suhana push her other hand through his hairs and pulled him for a lips to lips kiss that almost left her breathless but she quickly break the kiss, licking her lips that later turn into a seductive smile and she get herself lay down on the bed.

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours
? I can see, just like most guys that your game don't please
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

She pulled her legs up and unzip her shoe, revealing her skin inch by inch and throw that into the side. She moved towards the other one when Ishaan stopped her and did that himself. Taking his time, making skin to skin contact. Pulling it away, he bent and place a soft kiss on her foot making her tickle. She pulled her leg away and holding his tie, moved him above her. His eyes was now filled with desire and passion, His hands move around her now fully developed hips and pulled her closer as he give her a passionate kiss. The tongues made contact and her moan made him deepen the kiss to another level. The tasted eachother for a minute and break the kiss when her breath hardened.

Come on baby, loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
Baby, won't you loosen up my buttons babe?
Loosen up my buttons babe

Ishaan moved down to kiss her jaw-line and throat, taking that sensitive hidden bud, exploring it to its full. In the meanwhile, Suhana removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt to feel the hard muscles of his chest. Her touch, just added more fuel to Ishaan's passion as he gave her a love-bite near the curve of her neck and lick it. His hands moved the thin strap of her lingerie from the way of his mouth as he kissed her. The song faded in the background and all they could hear was the voice eachother's racing breath. In sometime, they both get rid of there clothes and Ishaan just shower the love, he had for her but made sure, not to put his weight on her.

Later as they lay snuggling with eachother, Ishaan look down at a smiling Suhana, making round motion with her finger on his chest. A smile lift up his face as he remembered her seductive moves and actions. Rubbing her bare back, he asked softly. "Hmmm...so what thing bring out this wild side of my Suhana today" Suhana giggled and placing her hands on his chest, lift up her face. "When a husband stop showing his love for his wife, then a wife has to do something...hasn't she?" Ishaan pulled her up so now they were face to face. "Suhana, you know i never stopped and could never stop loving you baby...It was just the workload over me or you think that i would handle to move away my hands off from my wife when she is getting perfect curves of her body day by day" Suhana look into his eyes and saw the truthfulness of his words. "You don't think, I am getting fat...and I will embarrass you if we ever get caught in public?" She wanna clear her doubts. "Who told you this that i would ever be embarrass cause of you?" Ishaan? frowned. "Sanju told me that husbands behave weird when wives are pregnant" Ishaan raised his brows as of saying KEEP ON GOING. Suhana gulped down her saliva and said. "Its not like i doubt you Ishaan, but the way you have always been busy with your work and then, I guess its a part of pregnancy that i think that you are ignoring me..." Ishaan just kiss her nose as he spoke. "Next time don't take any of Sanju's words Suhana...you know me and i can assure you baby, never even in my dreams i can ever ignore you..." "I know" Suhana replied as she kissed his chin and kept her head on his shoulder while her hand was caressing his heart. In a moment, Ishaan get a wicked idea and the next instant, Suhana was laying under him. "I just want myself to cover you...I so envy that coat" His voice husky, his lips rosy, made his words ever so touchy. Suhana smiled at his statement and replied. "So I shouldn't wear anything at all then?" Ishaan too got a wide smile hearing that as his dimple show his existence in his cheek. "I wont mind... till the time its just you and me" Suhana blushed at his comment and not taking his intense gaze, looked away. Ishaan so liked his effect of his serene wife and said. "I think i proved you how much i love you...Now just let me show our baby how much we love him or her" He moved down his face to her belly and place many wet kisses out there. "Momma and Daddy love you so much" he said and soon, they both were again busy in showing eachother the ever so beautiful love they share and that let them create this beauty inside her womb.

Edited by cool_SK - 25 May 2012 at 4:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayRagzzblack.swan--sree--kriya37RockchickFaiza.FearlessSoul.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top