Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBTNMMK on TV9 Coverage-Jiji too joins the drama

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan - Megha sitting in the coffee shop. The reporter says MegHan are acting like couples to fool Rashmi. Then Nanhi - addu and Jiji too enters the scene. The reporter says (i guess) jiji handles the situation. Most Important thing -  Mohan - Addu sharing the chair😆. 

Edit: Forgot add one more thing they were playing "kuch toh huva hai" song and then as soon as Nanhi - Addu enter, they changed it "golmal hai bhai" song in the coverage. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQWg7SJ1As 

Looks like she will act like MIL as we discussed y'day😆. 

P.S. I don't know Gujarati but i could understand some of the words. So there may be some mistakes. If there is any mistake, do tell me. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing .nice jii enter in coffie shop , then no problem she can manage well nanhi &addu
sauris thumbnail
Well i said in another post that it will be jiji & jiji it is who has joined this nautanki group whose mission is mohan ko rash se bachaoo🤣
--khushi-- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Subha...
kal to tum kuchh aur bhi guess karti to sach ho jata ðŸ˜†
yesterday u were talking abt jijji entering the scene and bang on today we get the confirmation...
M telling u cv's need to seriously think on getting us into their writers team ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The visual of Mohan-Addu sharing that chair...and Nanhi in Megha's lap...LOLL happy family ki perfect photo🤣🤣

So yes as expected Jeeji brought them there...I'm still curious to know how Addu will manage to go along with this drama...lolll...

Chalo looking forward to this...thanks for posting!
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 Mohan-Addu sitting in the same chair😆...Mohan ki family complete hogayi...wonder what character Jiji will be playing😆...Nanhi toh bahut khush hogi Mohan ko papa banakar😃
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I so knew it koi Guru ko bhi le aata ðŸ¤£
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: booosi

🤣🤣 Mohan-Addu sitting in the same chair😆...Mohan ki family complete hogayi...wonder what character Jiji will be playing😆...Nanhi toh bahut khush hogi Mohan ko papa banakar😃

@bold:- she must be playing Megha's mom or any other relative from Megha side...
coz Rashmi knows Mohan's family, so no chance of her being from Mohan's side...
Micron thumbnail
OMG the Golmaal song is the bg is hilarious😆
Micron thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

I so knew it koi Guru ko bhi le aata ðŸ¤£

With Guru added Mohan ki life set hojati😆