Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Mohan - Megha sitting in the coffee shop. The reporter says MegHan are acting like couples to fool Rashmi. Then Nanhi - addu and Jiji too enters the scene. The reporter says (i guess) jiji handles the situation. Most Important thing -  Mohan - Addu sharing the chairLOL

Edit: Forgot add one more thing they were playing "kuch toh huva hai" song and then as soon as Nanhi - Addu enter, they changed it "golmal hai bhai" song in the coverage. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQWg7SJ1As 

Looks like she will act like MIL as we discussed y'dayLOL

P.S. I don't know Gujarati but i could understand some of the words. So there may be some mistakes. If there is any mistake, do tell me. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 13 April 2012 at 8:30am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashnupurgaraveebhanandswapna82__ShrutiGKS_CAssg24-Swetha--Roopa-sauris-raiAasma-416905Dee_76-RD-Microni5hy-acacia--Khush-saumieeAdorableTroubleNeutral_MonaGoodbyewithout-fathomMR21Maz.lunzaSilentsoulNeelimaSJ-krazyriya-manzilmukulNymeria--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..memad_Bidzie_misty85-RadhaMohan-.Snowfall.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBTNMMK on TV9 Coverage-Jiji too joins the drama" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing .nice jii enter in coffie shop , then no problem she can manage well nanhi &addu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron--khushi--memad-RadhaMohan-

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Well i said in another post that it will be jiji & jiji it is who has joined this nautanki group whose mission is mohan ko rash se bachaooROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron--khushi--memad-RadhaMohan-

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Subha...
kal to tum kuchh aur bhi guess karti to sach ho jata LOL
yesterday u were talking abt jijji entering the scene and bang on today we get the confirmation...
M telling u cv's need to seriously think on getting us into their writers team LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronmemad-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL The visual of Mohan-Addu sharing that chair...and Nanhi in Megha's lap...LOLL happy family ki perfect photoROFLROFL

So yes as expected Jeeji brought them there...I'm still curious to know how Addu will manage to go along with this drama...lolll...

Chalo looking forward to this...thanks for posting!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-MicronAdorableTroubleSweet-LionessSilentsoulNymeriamemad-RadhaMohan-

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Mohan-Addu sitting in the same chairLOL...Mohan ki family complete hogayi...wonder what character Jiji will be playingLOL...Nanhi toh bahut khush hogi Mohan ko papa banakarBig smile

-RD-AdorableTroubleSweet-Lioness--khushi--DJ..memad-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I so knew it koi Guru ko bhi le aata ROFL

SushetaAdorableTroubleMicronSweet-LionessDJ..memad-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

ROFLROFL Mohan-Addu sitting in the same chairLOL...Mohan ki family complete hogayi...wonder what character Jiji will be playingLOL...Nanhi toh bahut khush hogi Mohan ko papa banakarBig smile

@bold:- she must be playing Megha's mom or any other relative from Megha side...
coz Rashmi knows Mohan's family, so no chance of her being from Mohan's side...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-MicronAdorableTroublememad-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.