Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

KT in 'Bandish' music album! More INFO/UPDT pg 4!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Karan Tacker featuring in a Music Album Named 'BANDISH' by MadMidaas Films, releasing on the 15th April!!! 

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MadMidaas-Films/129064647170682

Some spoilers: (Check pg 4 also)

Looks like April 15th has been declared as a Tacker day'!!! Embarrassed 

- Miss Femina Tacker's performance with Nargis Fakhri at 10pm on Sony TV,
- Star Tyohar with Krystle and SP members at 8.30pm on Star Plus,
- And now this music album release'!!! Big smile 

So Tackerians be ready for a very sexy ride! Wink

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 14 April 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

pritivirikalokhande005eemanainaninoSheIsTheOneKTloversweetydee-Karan-Krystle-Elena1kavyakomalipuneetksingh9Veronica1504Kryanian08BhavyaRedyluv.u.zindagi-Deepali-ana.khancharmz517jenna_pNabzKaJenDMGNeenuAmmupreetivrNajmahTaaReyian-RD-tara_211Nonchalantavni_19Sarah4evaLuvAbhiyaarjuhihooriia_xsamkoangelic_leena_3NikiBh8Sweety1234556manjhaTacker_HolicxMidnightStarxSandCastle.shobrakapooorrasp_berry-Sangs--Kruti.S-thesemoments-Hoor-BazingaaTani91MyInspirationzcuttieeHuma-.ayesha.shanakyasharanrelentless..PINK.SanzPaRudholic-bonbon-Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KT in 'Bandish' music album! More INFO/UPDT pg 4!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nonchalant

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pritivirikalokhande005eemaKTloverkavyakomalipreetivrLuvAbhiyaarjuhiWooHooHaha21-Kruti.S-Tacker_HolicTani91Bazingaarelentless.

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Now this...makes my morning...after yesterdays...disastrous day...This is fabulous...LOL!!!!

NAttiee...Awesome...wht we are asking the Makers of the show to show...an intense Viren...these people give us...HAye...bhagwaan ki leela...rofl...!!!

the ring pic is classic...Uff...15th april...i hv no clue wht all to do...SP, sony...or this...!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetivrWooHooHaha21Amii90Bazingaa

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

wow! LOVED this pic..Will we ever get to see Viren portraying  such intense pain in the show..so much potential getting wasted:(

anyways looking forward to april 15th ! especially for star tyohar:D

BANG ON! Will we ever get to see him in this avatar in the show? I doubt! The CVs have only one person in mind 'always'! LOL Forget the show man, I love the media coz they get us what we want! They listen to our ankahi baatein! Big smile Im guessing he made it to the music album, now BW is not far of a platform for him! Embarrassed 

Yep April 15th is our day! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lokhande00pritivirikaKTloverkavyakomaliBazingaa

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

Now this...makes my morning...after yesterdays...disastrous day...This is fabulous...LOL!!!! Rofl! Disastrous! ROFL

NAttiee...Awesome...wht we are asking the Makers of the show to show...an intense Viren...these people give us...HAye...bhagwaan ki leela...rofl...!!! Rofl! Like I said to Nonchalant, CVs are a gone case! Rofl what I love abt VirIka/KryAn is that they are not only famous onscreen but OFFSCREEN too, they have spread their magic! Embarrassed

the ring pic is classic...Uff...15th april...i hv no clue wht all to do...SP, sony...or this...!!!!! LMFAO Switching channels, if not then YT zindabad! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211Bazingaa

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by tara_211

Now this...makes my morning...after yesterdays...disastrous day...This is fabulous...LOL!!!! Rofl! Disastrous! ROFL

NAttiee...Awesome...wht we are asking the Makers of the show to show...an intense Viren...these people give us...HAye...bhagwaan ki leela...rofl...!!! Rofl! Like I said to Nonchalant, CVs are a gone case! Rofl what I love abt VirIka/KryAn is that they are not only famous onscreen but OFFSCREEN too, they have spread their magic! Embarrassed

the ring pic is classic...Uff...15th april...i hv no clue wht all to do...SP, sony...or this...!!!!! LMFAO Switching channels, if not then YT zindabad! LOL
I will be having remote in one hand...nd browsing yt with the other...uff...Sunday...is gonna be hectic :))

WooHooHaha21Bazingaa

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
This is really fabulous! I'm so so so happy that KT's being recognised...I cant wait till this music video comes out. LOVE that picture with a ring..freakin intense...this guy portrays every emotion so WELL <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pritivirikapreetivrWooHooHaha21Tacker_Holic

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

This is really fabulous! I'm so so so happy that KT's being recognised...I cant wait till this music video comes out. LOVE that picture with a ring..freakin intense...this guy portrays every emotion so WELL <3

Darling... get on work...wanna see ur creations on the intense tacker...LOL!!!!

WooHooHaha21relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top