OS Little miss matchmaker

britishgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my 4th OS.
Let me know your thoughts

LITTLE MISS MATCHMAKER

Arnav and Khushi's bedroom

Khushi flopped down on the bed, she felt so confused. One moment she was hell bent on annoying arnav, and the next she was worrying about him.
She had exhausted herself by keeping a watchful eye over him all night. Yet still she couldnt shift this heavy feeling she had in the pit of her stomach.
She rubbed her hand over her stomach, and groaned as the feeling intensified.
"Khushi, whats wrong. Are you ok" arnav said rushing over to the bed.
Khushi sat bolt upright in shock. She hadnt heard him approach, and to make matters worse her stomach was tied up in knots just looking at his concerned face.
" ummm i am fine arnavji. Tell me how are you feeling? Have you had breakfast?" She replied
Arnan backed up, increasing the space between him and khushi. He clenched his fist, how could she so easily make him care and make him angry all at the same time.
"Anjali asked me to call you for breakfast" he retorted.

DINING AREA

"Khushi you look tired dear did you not sleep last night" Naani commented
" i think she was worried about choti, isnt it? Anjali giggled
Khushi and arnav nervously glanced at each other.
"Khushi how could you love arnav when he is grumpy" giggled bubli
"A wife has to do, what a wife has to do" replied khushi glaring at arnav
"I can see why you love khushi" bubli directed to arnav
Everyone laughed at bubli.
Bubli meanwhile sat there enthralled and deep in thought as she looked between arnav and khushi.

LIVING ROOM

Khushi sat reading to bubli.
"Khushi why is arnav angry with you all the time" bubli intterupted.
"He has never been any different with me" khushi replied, lost in flashbacks of times when she thought he might care.
"So why did you marry him, you must love him a lot" bubli pressed.
"No more talk of that bubli, lets get back to the story" khushi replied dodging bublis questions.
Bubli asked no more questions. To herself she hatched out a plan to question arnav.

ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S ROOM

Arnav is resting on the recliner.
"Arnav can i talk to you" bubli asked as she barged in to the room.
"Bubli i am tired, please leave me" arnav replied
"Why did you marry khushi, if you dislike her so much" bubli asked
"What the? ... i dont hate her bubli...its just, well you are too young to understand" arnav sighed.
Bubli walked out the room, leaving arnav to his thoughts.

BUBLI'S ROOM

How strange that they married thought bubli. Even stranger that they love each other but dont realise it.
Bubli liked khushi a lot and had grown fond of her during her stay.
I would like khushi to be here when i next visit, but i am afraid she wont be, she thought sadly, something must be done.

Bubli waited until the house was quiet and then slowly crept in to arnav and khushis room. She was shocked when she got there. Arnav was asleep on the recliner and khushi asleep in bed.
Bubli tapped her head trying to think of a plan. She crept outside the room and gently knocked on the door.

Arnav woke up suddenly to the sound of knocking on the door. Outside bubli stood crying. "Bubli whats the matter" arnav asked guiding her in to the room.
Khushi woke up and rushed to bubli.
"Are you ok bubli?" Khushi asked.
"i had a bad dream" bubli convincingly sobbed.
"Let me take you back to bed" khushi said reassuringly.
"Please arnav dont make me sleep on my own, please can i sleep with you and khushi" bubli cried
"Ok ok bubli, you sleep in bed with khushi and i will sleep on the recliner" arnav said softly.
"No no please sleep with me and khushi then i will feel safe" she howled.
Khushi and arnav looked at each other uncomfortabley before making their way to the bed.
All three of them climbed in to the bed. Bubli laid comfortably in between arnav and khushi.
Bubli fought to keep her eyes open, she didnt move until she was sure they were both asleep. When they were both in a deep slumber she crept back to her room.

ARNAV AND KHUSHI ROOM - MORNING

Arnav slowly opened his eyes. He glanced to his side expecting to see bubli asleep next to him, instead he came face to face with khushi. He glanced to his stomach and realised khushi had draped her arm over him. He glanced back at her face, and gasped at the eyes staring back at him. Khushi pulled her hand away but felt it tugged back to its original place.
Arnav slowly reached towards khushis face and swept her hair from her face.
Khushi was mesmorized at this sudden gesture. Arnav rested his hand on khushis face. Slowly she removed her hand and placed it on top of arnavs.
Arnav pushed himself so he was resting on his arm, and very gently stroked khushis face.
Khushi closed her eyes, swallowing the intensity of the gentleness of arnav.
She was taken by surprise when she felt arnavs lips on her own.
Arnav claimed her mouth in his own, gently teasing her and giving her chance to respond. Khushi all tho nervous at this new experience, suddenly found herself responding to the movements of arnavs lips. Arnav broke the kiss and looked deep in to khushi's eyes, hoping to see what he felt reciprocated. Khushi felt like she was drowning in his eyes, she took his face in her hands and pulled his lips to her own.
Finally they had set themselves free...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am liking the Bubli in you story, They better make good use of her in the show too ðŸ˜‰
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os very cute and sweet loved it keep up the good work  thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yay im the second one to post
i loved the os 
it was so so so cute
haha if only that happened 
bubbly is quite a amazing match maker 
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very sweet and lovely os dear...thnx 4da pm
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The CV's should take a tip from you and used her as a match maker in the show!
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...bubbli...u made it...
Lovely os...
nupsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
contiueee... thx 4 d pm :)
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved it! Please continue this!
321abc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!
Awesome OS, it was really cute, I hope something like this happens on the show. Are you going to continue this? I think you should.
Thanks for the pm