Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani2392 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 12--REALLY SHORT UPDATE

Virat grabs Maanvi in to his arms and kisses her forehead: haan HAMESHAAA KE LIYE…IM YOURS…
Maanvi: I cant ask this of you Virat, it would be selfish
Virat: Ask what maanvi?! youre not asking me, im telling you. ive fallen for you. fallen further the ground. Maanvi, I may kindof possibly probably really sort of LOVE you.
Maanvi:...Love? *Tears roll down her eyes*
Virat: Again the ganges begin to flow
Maanvi: chup! I kindof possibly probably really sort of LOVE you too
Both Held Eachother so tightly that even death couldnt seperate them had it come in that moment
---
Manvi and Virat sat up on the Balcony, hand in hand. sitting under the stars when a shooting star flies pass
Maanvi: DEKHO Virat Toota Taara, Make a wish!
Virat: you believe in that bakwaas?
Maanvi: CHEP, its not bakwaas! its a wish...something you deeply hope for and want it to come true no matter what, SO MAKE  A WISH! ABHIII!
Virat: Teekk Hai mere Maa!
Virat (in his mind): Please let my Maanvi win this fight against Cancer, i cant live without her...so pleaseee let her be alright!
Maanvi: (In her mind) This wish is for two people, the two people who have carved themselves into my heart. My di and Virat. Please give them the strength in life to move on if i am not here.

*GUYS IM SOO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE! I HAVE CLASS TOMORROW AND ITS ALREADY KIND OF LATE. SO I HAVE TO GO!* HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT !
amee1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it awesome job.

I just started to read all the parts and  i can't wait to read what happens next, add me to ur PM list please.

nishi12345 thumbnail
awww so short update
bt never mind
cont soon
loved it a lot
pm me me u cont
kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
liked it! but yes its really short :(
please continue soon!! :D
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww a sweet update i loved it especially the mini confession and taara scene loved it continue soon and please pm me when u do
Chandani2392 thumbnail

Part 13

Virat and Manvi are on the terrace/balcony both wishing on a star for each other to have strength.

Virat: Maanvi, What'd u wish for?

Maanvi: Chep, if I told you it wouldn't come true. So chup raho and stop asking.

Virat: Maanvi, I love you

Maanvi: Chep. Chup. *blushes*

Virat: Hayye, meri sherni bahut sharmilli

Maanvi tries to leave but ends up tripping and falling and Virat who tries to catch her falls on her. Both have a long eye lock, Virat leans in to kiss her but in vain, as she slips out from under him and his kisses the floor.

Maanvi: Chep, don't be so besharm, just because I love you doesn't mean you can have your way with me.

Virat: Gets off and brushes off his clothing, excuse me, ms.Chep im not taking advantage of you. Im just expressing my love *Winks*

Maanvi gets upset and leaves Virat on the terrace alone *With a wicked smile on her face*

She wanted to bother him a little, she knew Virat couldn't hurt her, because he was such a nice person and had a good heart. And she knew this feeling was something he felt too. Someone who experienced hurt in his life couldn't hurt her. She knew it.

The next day-Virika Haldi

Both Maanvi and Virat woke up smiling the next day

Although Virat was a bit nervous and sad that Maanvi was mad, he knew one thing was true. She loved him but she was still sick…she needed his utmost support…so aaj he was going to speak to dadaji, Sure Swamini Bua wasn't too fond of Maanvi…but he knew why. Maanvi reminded her of herself in her own days.

So young and so nave.

Maanvi began to worry and wonder how she and Virat were going to explain this…would his family accept her? Because of her illness? How was she going to tell Jeevika?

Maanvi: Kya hai Bhagwaan ji, main sirf ek nanhi si jaan, and itna baara museebhat. Hayye

Jeevika: Mannu?! What kind of problems

Maanvis heart drops…she doesn't know what to do

Maanvi: Kya di, why are u eavesdropping? Haha Di, Im talking about which outfit to wear today

*Disaster Averted!*

Virat: MAANVI? Kahan hai?

Maanvi: Kya chep?

Virat: Kuch Nahi, missed you yaar.

Maanvi: Its only been a few hours what are you going to do after the shaddi when I leave tomorrow?

Virat: That's if I let you wink *winks*

Maanvi: matlab?

Virat: Kuch nahi *walks away*

Virat walks into Dadaji's study

Virat: DaDa Ji…I need to talk

Dada Ji: Kya hai Virat? What problems have you caused now?

Virat angry: ive coming with good news now, im ready to get married and I've found a bride. Maanvi.

DaDa Ji: KYA? Finally barkuddhar, you've done something good in life.

Virat shocked: Kya?! You approve, that's all?

Da Da Ji: Matlab, itni achi larki…she loves family and is very careful when she comes to me, haan bua ko paasand nahi hai. Toh kya. Mein hoon dada voh sirf bua. My word over rules all.

Dada calls entire family to discuss the matter, everyone rejoices that Virat has moved on in life.

*Virat has not exposed Maanvi's illness to the family*

Dada ji speaks to Beeji, and Beeji is reluctant because she knows about Maanvis illness and asks to have a word in private with Da Da Ji.

Beeji: Bhaisaab, theres a problem..mere baachi ko cancer hai…I didn't accept the rishtaa because of this…I cannot deceive you

Dada: Behenji…im so sorry I did not know…it is now my duty to help your family

Beeji: we cant…its not a good thing to take from beti ki saasural

Dada: Kya?! Theek hai…lekin voh hamara bahu toh banaygee…so voh hamara adhikaar hai

Beeji: Bhaisaab, do not be so generous…we do not know when she will be well or anything

Dada: Theek hai, from now on. Maanvi is our responsibility

Beeji: Please bhaisaab, do not let this information out to your family. Jeevika does not know…and I promised Maanvi, that until Jeevika is settled I will not tell her anything

Dada: Theek hai, toh Maanvi aur Virat ki baat pakhi…but I will send them to America, with the bahana that Virat has work there. There Maanvi will be treated and they will live together

Beeji: I don't know how I can ever repay this favor

Dada: Kaisa favor? Maanvi hain mere pota ki pyaar. Shes the reason he has come out of shock from his previous love life…I see this jaalak in his eyes…something I haven't seen in years. He spoke to me today like the old Virat….how can I take something like that away from him?

Virat and Maanvi are sitting together in between their siblings. Virat keeps bothering and teasing Maanvi.

Dadaji comes out with Beeji and says that he has a grand announcement to make.

Dada: Bhaiyon or Behenain, I am proud to announce the engagement of my grandson Virat

Saab log are shocked…

Dada: To Jeevika's sisters Maanvi

Maanvi whispers: Chep tune kya kiya?!

Virika: KYA?!

Dada: Haan bache, It is my wish that you both get married on the same mandap as Viren and Jeevika.

Virika both congratulate their siblings and each other.

I'll see you guys at the Virmaan Shaadi. Thought I'd give you all a long update today. Its not all that but its something lol…

-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is not fair way to much suspence i wanna see wht happens next update soon love ya!😉
love:
-princess-
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
gr8t jobbb plz continueee
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey loved ur SS
Pl cont and pm me wen u update