My Predictions/Views on TVD Characters

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!😊
May is around the corner, and we all know that means one thing - uncertain times for our TVD characters!πŸ˜†

I know that TVD is an incredibly well-written show, with twists well beyond the expected, and im sure a lot of my predictions will be wrong, but still... I'm bored, ...so here goes.πŸ˜†

This is what I think will happen/should happen to our TVD characters as this season draws to an end-

1.Stefan/Elena/Damon - Will NOT die. And Elena will NOT become a vampire this season. (Atleast I hope so. Its too early for that.)

2.Alaric- Will die. Especially since he's gone all crazy now and TVD likes killing off supporting regular cast members. Plus also the fact that Matt Davis has been cast on another Pilot.

3. Meredith- Will die. Probably sooner than Alaric.

4.Caroline - Will not die (Atleast i HOPE SOOO!!!)😳

5.Tyler - best guess is that he'll get killed/hurt/cliffhangered in a battle over/about/with Klaus.

6.Abby/Mayor Lockwood/Liz Forbes - will either find some way to 11th-hour redeem themselves, or die a "tragic death/sacrific" which will be a major character-motivator for one of the kids next season.

7.Bonnie - Now this is one I'm not sure of. She has a high chance of dying since she has no good plot lines of her own really. But at the same time, she is the only witch in the show, and the show does love inexplicably bringing her in randomly to solve a lot of the gang's supernatural difficulties, so I dont know if they're willing to lose that power yet...

8. Bonnies-Not-Brother/Abby's-not-son - will not survive the season (either because he is a newly-introduced-disposable character, or becasue Bonnie will need the aformentioned angsty character-pain/motivation for next season. (Seriously, what is that dude's name? Luca? James? whaaa??? πŸ˜†)

9. Esther - She needs to go man. Seriously dont care about her. Anyway even if she does die, she can always come back on the show... you know... being the "original witch" and all... And Im betting if she does die, it will be because klaus/ other original kills her.

10.Matt/Jeremy - no personal opinion, not sure how TVD will use them. Either one will possibly die/ turn into vampire by the end of the season.

11. Kol - Dont care about him. will either die or not show his face for a very VERY long time in season 4 too.

12.Rebekah- Like her, but i think she'll die/ leave town to come back late in season 4.

13. Klaus/ Elijah - Either one will die/turn human/lose hybrid status/some supernatural shit like that. (Hope they dont die πŸ˜•)

So... these were my predictions... What do you guys think?? Agree? Disagree? Do comment! Lets discuss. Need a distraction before TVD returns next week!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I guess i agree with all of your predication EXCEPT for the Meredith one.
Technically, if they wanted to make Mere one of the main girls like in the books then they would have way earlier and taking in account the current storyline, she seems far from being among the "gang" as you call it. πŸ˜† BUT, for some reason, i think she might stay this season and possibly disappear next season but death seems unlikely unless Alaric kills her during one of his crazy attacks. 🀣

Bonnie and Caroline dying would literally be murder of the storyline. They're kinda like Stefan/Damon/Elena dying. Those 2 are needed as support for the main characters and also in time of need. 🀣 I feel TVD has always had that "friendship" theme to it along with the love triangle. Killing of Care and Bonnie [and even Matt actually] just doesn't make sense. Matt i feel is needed because he keeps the "human" element in the show and he also kind of represents the power of a normal human being among supernaturals. He keeps the show more realistic and grounded, if i make any sense. XD

Well, that was my LONG ridiculous reply. But i love the post. 🀣
rose82 thumbnail
I agree we need a distraction before next week...this is killing me!
But I am not sure about the deaths...there wont be so many deaths.Just 1 I guess..but the way Joseph Morgan put it out..its going to be a shocking end...seriously,Im not prepared for any of the supporting casts deaths.I just want all of them.Wouldnt it be boring to watch just Salvatores and Elena all the time?
I want Klaus-caroline-tyler traingle
Jeremy's love
Bonnie's love (and not just solving stupid vampire issues)

Im excited what they will do with Alaric...I love his altar ego!Wanna see moreee!!!

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post

Tyler isn't going to die- I read in an article that Tyler survives the season and has big storylines next season. As for Caroline/Bonnie/Matt, I seriously doubt they'll die aswell as you need supporting charecters on the show. Frankly speaking, Caroline is the only other person after the originals that keeps the show alive for me- I'd like more insight to Klaus-Caroline-Tyler love gtriangle next season if Klaus survives as the Salvotore-Elena angle has gone boring. Jeremy is Elena's only family so it would be stupid to kill him. ric for me is a cert- died to many times and maybe he'll die now. Honestly, I like Kols charecter so don't want him to die and Liz forbes is Damon's only other friend so they shouldn't kill her and she's carolines only family. Kill Ester!!!!!
It's difficult to predict on a show like this who will die but they say it's a shock to fans hence it makes me think it won't be Alaric as his death is way to obvious! Who knows! Can't wait for the show to return!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Don't kill Damon, Elena, Kol, Elijah, Alaric, Caroline and Tyler. And Jeremy. Bring Jenna back. 😳
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They really need to give Bonnie a better storyline.I hate seeing my fav girl char treated dis way😑I hope they neither kill Bonnie or Caroline, I would prefer them both over Elena any day.Hoping to see more of Tyler-Caroline.Also Elena needs to make  a choice soon(STEFAN!STEFAN!STEFAN!)becos the lov triangle is bcumin ANNOYING.Love the originals and ric too, so they need to stay.DOnt really care abt meredith.I wish Jenna cums bck.

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well...i agree wid all ur predictions! 
but i reli dont want Ric to die! i love his character...hez awsum!
hoping for the best!
sonu.p thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

I guess i agree with all of your predication EXCEPT for the Meredith one.
Technically, if they wanted to make Mere one of the main girls like in the books then they would have way earlier and taking in account the current storyline, she seems far from being among the "gang" as you call it. πŸ˜† BUT, for some reason, i think she might stay this season and possibly disappear next season but death seems unlikely unless Alaric kills her during one of his crazy attacks. 🀣

Bonnie and Caroline dying would literally be murder of the storyline. They're kinda like Stefan/Damon/Elena dying. Those 2 are needed as support for the main characters and also in time of need. 🀣 I feel TVD has always had that "friendship" theme to it along with the love triangle. Killing of Care and Bonnie [and even Matt actually] just doesn't make sense. Matt i feel is needed because he keeps the "human" element in the show and he also kind of represents the power of a normal human being among supernaturals. He keeps the show more realistic and grounded, if i make any sense. XD

Well, that was my LONG ridiculous reply. But i love the post. 🀣

Haha! No your reply is far from ridiculousπŸ˜† True, I do think killing off Bonnie or Caroline would be sad, especially considering that this season has SOOO many new characters, they can easily kill off others..and yeah if Matt dies, I think the human element to the show would be lost, but like I said, the show may come up with some crazy storyline of changing vampires back to humans! LOL you never know with this show πŸ˜†
Edited by sonu.p - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose82

I agree we need a distraction before next week...this is killing me!

But I am not sure about the deaths...there wont be so many deaths.Just 1 I guess..but the way Joseph Morgan put it out..its going to be a shocking end...seriously,Im not prepared for any of the supporting casts deaths.I just want all of them.Wouldnt it be boring to watch just Salvatores and Elena all the time?
I want Klaus-caroline-tyler traingle
Jeremy's love
Bonnie's love (and not just solving stupid vampire issues)

Im excited what they will do with Alaric...I love his altar ego!Wanna see moreee!!!

Haha! OMG i cannot wait till the 19th!! AAARRGHGHH!!
Yeah Im confident a lot of my predictions will be wrong, LOL, but you see, this time, TVD has many newer characters to choose from who don't really impact the main storyline. yet whose deaths would hit us all, like Jamie, Originals, Ester, Meredith, etc... so yeah, I'm sure the TVD writers wont disappoint in terms of the death count this season πŸ˜†
I know right now its unimaginable to think of any of the supporting cast dying, but even if that does happen, you're forgetting the ability of the show to introduce new characters who we get attached to as well...
I mean exactly one season ago, we were being introduced to some dude called Klaus, who we really didnt care about... And today, we care about him as much as any of the main supporting cast... so yeah, Im sure the show will manage to bring in new characters to love every time they kill one off...as much as we may hate it So yeah I dont think despite the number of deaths, the show will ever be just damon-Elena-Stefan. 
And HELL YEAH! Bonnie needs better storylines man. I mean COME ON! πŸ˜†
sonu.p thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly_chick

Nice post

Tyler isn't going to die- I read in an article that Tyler survives the season and has big storylines next season. As for Caroline/Bonnie/Matt, I seriously doubt they'll die aswell as you need supporting charecters on the show. Frankly speaking, Caroline is the only other person after the originals that keeps the show alive for me- I'd like more insight to Klaus-Caroline-Tyler love gtriangle next season if Klaus survives as the Salvotore-Elena angle has gone boring. Jeremy is Elena's only family so it would be stupid to kill him. ric for me is a cert- died to many times and maybe he'll die now. Honestly, I like Kols charecter so don't want him to die and Liz forbes is Damon's only other friend so they shouldn't kill her and she's carolines only family. Kill Ester!!!!!
It's difficult to predict on a show like this who will die but they say it's a shock to fans hence it makes me think it won't be Alaric as his death is way to obvious! Who knows! Can't wait for the show to return!

Thank you πŸ˜³
Yeah I heard that about Tyler too.. About the supporting characters dying, please read my reply to rose82  (Because Im too lazy to type it out again πŸ˜†).
True, Caroline, is AWESOME😳
I'm sure Ester, Kol and all these tiny characters will die.. Alaric will die too...
OMG yes I absolutely cannot wait!!😊