Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I will do these updates if nobody else is doing them. However, I can do them only after I return from work, around this time. I need the moderators to give me the ability to make these updates sticky.

Rashi makes parathas and brings them for Baa. After Rashi leaves smiling, Baa praises the paratha and tells Hetal that Koki was correct about the parathas, Hetal admits that Koki always tells the truth, she knows what duty should be done by who, what work should be done and how.

Urmi comes in Kinjal's room dressed in her normal old self, Kinjal is surprised, Urmi says that she needs to look like Kinjal didi's MIL. Urmi complains about spending so much money on the loud speaker to God, she notices the water dripping from the statue and has an idea. She takes a torch and Kinjal with her to the society's water pump. She removes the wire that starts water supply, and says that the next day when the society has no water all Kinjal has to do is come and touch the outside door and water will start, Urmi will come and put the wire back, then they will exaggerate about Kinjal's powers. Since when has Urmi become an electrician? Urmi praises herself on her kalakari. This woman will drown in her kalakaris one day.

Aham takes Gopi to the mall in his car and opens the door for her. What a gentleman! I love how he has started treating Gopi with respect. At the same time Anita gets out of her car. Gopi is walking up the steps with Aham in front, she gets pushed by some women, Aham holds her arms and pulls her in front of him, all the while not leaving her and walking behind her protecting her from the pushing crowd. Even though the steps area is so wide, crowds decide to push Gopi. They go through security. Once in the mall, Gopi is scared of boarding the escalator, Aham tells her that he will protect her, and takes her hand in his and asks her to get on. When she climbs up with him, he holds her quite close to him and smiles slightly, both look at each other, Gopi is embarrassed to be so close to him in a public place. Gopi has never been to a mall? No wonder Rashi keeps complaining, the Modi women have not entered a mall and used an escalator? Totally ridiculous. If I had to live like that, I too would start kalakaris. Seriously though, Urmi and Rashi chose this life for Rashi without thinking practically, idiots

As all Indian serials do, Aham and Gopi walk slowly and each time miss Anita very closely, and neither sees the other. The entire mall scene is like that. Gopi asks the shopkeeper to change the watch strap, Aham watches smiling. Anita enters the same store and looks at men's watches. Seriously, if I were that close to someone I loved recently, I would at least know what they looked like sideways, its so ridiculous that they are in the same store so close, yet they don't even hear each other. The only time that has happened to me is if I am avoiding the person! Gohem pay for the watch and leave, Aham asks Gopi to take the watch out of the box and put it in the purse. Who does that? Gopi the obedient puppy obeys everything he says and agrees, she sees that the watch in the purse is someone else's (Anita's). Anita passes them by very close and leaves. Gohem return to the store, the shopkeeper only has Anita's initials, he gives Aham the address to return it. Okay seriously, the shopkeeper allowed Aham to take a Rs. 10,500 watch to return to the other customer? WTH? How is the shopkeeper in business?

Urmi sees that water is no longer dripping from the statue and is worried. Kinjal tells her that she herself stopped the society's water. Urmi says that this water is God's blessing though. Someone rings the doorbell and Urmi wonders who it is. Urmi and Kinjal deserve each other. Urmi is so dumb, she really thinks the water to be God's gift? OMG, and I thought she was just acting. The woman's brain is eroding from all the kalakaris, even her brain is boycotting her.

Anita returns home and sees that the watch is different, she calls the shopkeeper and is impressed hearing that the other customer is coming in person to return the watch.

Gohem arrive at Anita's place. Aham asks Gopi to wait in the car. Aham arrives and waits for Anita, Anita has her mehendi (henna) ceremony. Anita goes to see him and tells her servant that he should have offered the guest a seat, Aham hears her voice and looks in disbelief, he turns around and both are shocked to see each other.

Precap: The video I watched had no precap. Can someone else write it?

Edited by Nach_Baliye - 12 April 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreegudiazminamradhiisahcirmrvlsmedhsboddumomsx3niki_pnmoonshadowalphieswarajgirOk21parbhudayalskothapa123sreya06shootingstarsdharadliza_beanskwebbelhimani88dent4umiss_patel5zanabegAnfalA HUGE FANprernadergattunanda_gopaLovePraja-ashes-sonudew-neela-irene_cMohini19sevak-Happy4Ever--Deepzz-_mahi_Hafsnancy1996Vinder90imagine-addictdoc4everrsk16varshu27deejagiAgrata23simi_1raj_ms_nashaanna44shivani003jyoti06sanwclarissajohn-Muskii-Justlikethat1Harshika4LifethalaMandy20.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update April 12, completed" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the updateSmile. Unfortunately, there was no precap today. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnfalPriyaknasanw

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! Smile

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks bunches for the update!!Embarrassed

nanda_gopa

nanda_gopa

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
excellent update nach baliye! 

thank you for taking the time to write it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaAnfalsanw

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thank You
You actually need to be a modLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaAnfal

padma_17

IF-Dazzler