21 April Episode avail on SetStars

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

ok sum1 offered 2 send me a invite, and she didnt send it yet, but i heard dat u hav 2 pay even if u get invited! omg! ok moderators, help. where can we c the video for april 21st for free? im sure that its not buried permanently in2 history just cuz its past. cant we c it newhere?

don't despair babe ...its now avail on setstars.com 2 download 😃

..so 4om there u can  now download their 1st meeting, the slap n the revleation of kripa's secret (i.e all the main scenes!) ...no memebership etc is required

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
thank u so much . i wanted it.
koolgirl88 thumbnail
ok i appreciate u trying 2 help but even setstars doesnt hav the whole scene. it onli has angads speech, but not kripas... where can i get the f-u-l-l scene?
iram_99 thumbnail

Thanks, sugar sweet!!

---Iram---

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
yes they do have some videos of 21st april
koolgirl88 thumbnail
yes but they dont hav the full scene of between angad and kripa. man i hope they repeat the show or sumthing.. darnit.. ðŸ˜¡
indiantv thumbnail

hello:

Someone from this forum was nice enough to send me a invite to the bwtorrents site.  There is a wait for 48hrs after a torrent/video is posted for newbies to be able to download.  I was finally able to download the show..

Since, one good deed deserves another, I am willing to e-mail the KYPH April 21st show to everyone in one shot who sends me a PM with their e-mail address by tommorrow by 5pm CDT.  The file size is 64.41 MB in .wmv format.  I will e-mail after I get home in the evening tomorrow.  Please make sure your mailbox can handle the file size.  I will put everyone's e-mail address as Bcc.

Please, pretty please, do not continue to contact me after tomorrow as I am planning to delete the show to clear up space on my computer. Someone, who receives the show, can volunteer to forward the show to others, if they want to. 

I am doing this because I am a fan, and can empathize with other fans of KYPH.

Regards