Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think she'll get to hear out Virat...like we have seen in SBB segment, she faints when he is about to confess and then we know tere is going to be a huge drama with Manvi's cancer being revealed, Jeevika's accident, etc. So Virat won't be able to confess. After that even when he does I think she'll reject it because she hasn't thought of him from that point of view and then most importantly she has cancer..
So maybe Virat will have to keep his feelings to himself.
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I doubt it cause she has cancer and shell say she dont feel anything for virat soheir gonna drag onthe story 
--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she'll say yes coz virat is her best friend and also she gets to go to her dii's saasural so ofcourse yes
i think she will say no bcoz she has cancer ans she hasnt got the same feling for him 
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like a lot of other people, I too think that she wont cause even though she might like him but she hasn't realized that yet, so I don't think she will say yes if this was a non-cancer scenario and I think tomorrow/today Virat will find that she has cancer...

Simran :D...
Raisa- thumbnail
she wont because she knows that she has cancer and she doesn't want to ruin virats life.
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now she maybe say no bt den she will say yes👍🏼❤️