Cuteness Overload & A Start of Something New =D

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww the episode started with sadness.. their respective flashbacks brought tears to my eyes as well as theirs.. 

And its interesting to note that now .. Aarti's flashbacks of PARESHAN-t are always negative.. as she is now fully aware of how much she hates him and should hate him .. she remembers when he left her.. the moment when she stretches out her hand for him was heart-wrenching.. and the silent tears... oof .. KS rocked it.

And then Yash .. how he is still stuck in Arpita's dreams.. and doesn't intend on leaving ... gosh that just indicates how long Aarti will have to wait. .. oh the emotions 

Cut to PraDhi ... EPITOME of CUTENESS was their SR! 

Entire time I was going 

Gosh the role reversal in their relationship is something that's so unique and something that makes me love this not-so-traditional couple .. its that they're like like other couples yet they are totally ok with it and feel so comfortable with each other πŸ˜³

But the part that made me crack UP was when Pratik sings ..

CUTE.CUTE.CUTE πŸ˜† Especially with Pari wearing his sherwani's shawl as her ghoongat and faking shyness and him cracking up .. oh I could just pinch their cheeks for being so adorable! 

Cut to AarYa .. I love how they focused on them for most of the epi .. and broke out into communication ... those little moments of looking at each other and looking away ... saying one two lines.. being uncomfortable.. I'm sure we're going to love this phase because Aarti has already started to notice things about Yash and is even faintly smiling at the thought of him .. β˜ΊοΈ I LOVED her self talk in the bathroom .. but before that..

The suitcase .. clearly Yash is the one whose opening the lock she had put in her heart.. as Jyo said.. and I agree.. he's opening the lock in her heart but not exactly entering it yet.. Aarti for sure will be the one to fall for him first... as the signs are apparent and clear and because she has rid her heart of feelings for Prashant... Yash still dreams of Arpita so that shall take time... but I loved that moment.. but everything keeps reminding Yash of Arpita.. whether its the bangles or something else... I'm sure he'll have to face a lot of that.. but only time will tell what it will be that'll stop him from thinking of Arpita and finally AARTI =)

Aarti's self talk in the bathroom clears all doubts that she has of Yash .. she wants to kill Mansi for feeding her wrong thoughts YAY lol .. finally she can think for herself.. and she says "woh alag hain" haye haye haye .. <3 πŸ˜³

Gaya Maa and SP .. well for once I didn't feel angry at them apart from the fact that they keep calling her Arpita .. 

And I hope Aarti proves Gaya wrong by caring for Payal/Palak as well =)

And the precap .. it's starting πŸ˜³

HAPPY DANCE

πŸ˜ƒ

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Your emoticons always make me smile. Lovely post and i totally love your take on the suitcase moment. πŸ€—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Zster ... Fabulouso as alwayzz πŸ˜ƒ

Happy dance bit  reminds me of GC ka gymnastics yesterday πŸ€£
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like ur posts. they are really awesome πŸ‘ and the avi's and emoticons u use describe everything. keep up ur good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
These are perfect.  Loved your analysis.πŸ‘

roseinbloom thumbnail
Pocu: Aw thanxx! Yea that suitcase moment was something .. made me smile ..esp her thankyou .. that was cute =D

Deeps: HAHAHAHA does it?! xD Oh man .. that moment.. won't leave my mind for a while =p

swethasyam and westindian: THankyou guys! =D

Z
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Z!
Copy-paste yesterday's comment πŸ˜†

P.S. UR Avi ☺️
*Me fainting* 
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another great post Z thank you πŸ‘
AarYa were just too cute despite the still uncomfortably phase they are going through & the sad flashbacks had me😭...Love the fact that it was Yash that opened up the suitcase & that he stopped Aarti from returning the bangles 😊
Yay now that Aarti knows the truth can we please have her strangle Mansi for misleading her πŸ˜†

Prateek & Paridhi were so adorable πŸ˜‰

I'm EEEing over the precap can't wait for 2morrow ❀️

roseinbloom thumbnail
Zetter! I loved the suitcase moment too .. and its so cute the way he takes the keys from her =) .. 

OMG ikr! I want her to thrash Mansi at least verbally for feeding her brain all those wrong thoughts ! 

And let me join you with the EEEing! =D

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shubhi: haha i know ure melting seeing my avi .. ghooro ghooro aur ghooro πŸ˜›

Z