~*IPKKND Prediction Thread*~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I think that Arnav is going to suspect that Khushi was the one who helped sneak the key to Shyaam as she was last seen on the table & Barun said that we are going to see a twist before the MU clears up so I feel that this may be it =$
I feel..
ArHi will remain clueless about Shyam stealing the key impression...
to duplicate it...
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I feel..
ArHi will remain clueless about Shyam stealing the key impression...
to duplicate it...

Yup, that sound good to me.  Drag out MU for 4 more months.
Probably in the coming episodes Shyam will get to the tijori n stuff but Arnav will suspect khushi and will shout at her there will be a misunderstanding and because of bubbly Shyam will be caught but he'll get out of it in a smart way but Arnav will realise and then we might see Arnav trusting khushi or progress in the track and obviously Arnav will repent
I think Shayam is going to find out about the contract the same time as when Arnav finds out about the misunderstanding
As we all know, misunderstanding between them will be solved as soon as the contract is over, so I am hoping Khushi is going to leave and then Arnav will try to manofy her!!! that will be cute!

Also, I feel we need a third character to play cupid between them!

after comedy we always get to witness pain...so, i think after this swami drama,,,khushi will be in more pain...:(

What if...

1) Shyam took the imprint of the wrong key? 😛
      The first time the key was shown, it was in sort of key ring
       The second time it was a silver key
       And in the precap snakewa was holding a golden one. And we know snakewa's memory isn't very good (he spent a whole week coming up with a plan to find the whereabouts of the key, even though he found it in the wallet in the first place)

2) Miss.B apart from being the Miss.Balwant Kaur; what if she causes MU between Mr.A and his slim n trim lady love, and our sacrificial lamb decides to stay on after the contract to bring World peace, I mean peace in Shantivan? 

This could be the twist - snake has something for the angry young man and Miss.B is jealous of Payal, and to defend and protect the honour of the 2 most important people in her life, Khushi takes life imprisonment. What say?
I have a feelin that this shaym key factor is going to lead to a major arhi fight where Arnav is going to verbally slay Khushi... wat will follow is the track where the MU is cleared and arnav knows the truth.. regrets follow later
I don't knw why I feel that this swami track will make Khushi realize how she feels for Arnav...
that Khushi may realize she loves Arnav...
case now Khushi thinks Arnav did a drama but it was real..
and this swami drama again start so if once again Arnav fell ill Khushi won't think this is serious and think this is also a drama...
and which leads Arnav may be in danger and Khushi will come up with her true feelings that she loves Arnav