~*IPKKND Prediction Thread*~ - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
i think Arnav will hear something about Shyam during the marriage but will misinterprete it again thinking everyone knows him...then the outburst...😒
I think when they return Arnav will be smiling and stuff at Khushi but as soon as he knows that someone tampered with the file he will get mad at Khushi and tell her why he married her... He'll think she was responsible for him staying away from home and giving Shyam an opening to do his snake work...
Originally posted by daredevilpreyas

I think when they return Arnav will be smiling and stuff at Khushi but as soon as he knows that someone tampered with the file he will get mad at Khushi and tell her why he married her... He'll think she was responsible for him staying away from home and giving Shyam an opening to do his snake work...
..😲..indeed a super high possibility 😕Edited by Chocoangel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Geet24

i think Arnav will hear something about Shyam during the marriage but will misinterprete it again thinking everyone knows him...then the outburst...😒

Well it will be good if he overhears some padosi asking Buaji or Garima something like "Arey tumhare ghar mein toh ek paying guest hua karta tha na?? Woh Shyam babua... woh ab kaha gaya??" 
Phir ho sakta hai ki ASR ki dimaag chalne lag jaaye aur usse Khushi ki tooti hui engagement bhi yaad aa jaaye😉
Asr will spill d half truth, she will get half of that, and there will b two mu's one on either side
ok...my head is bursting cuz i jus heard a too Ekta-ish spoiler(sorry for the offence Ekta-lovers) which i terribly dont want at all to come true...ok its lyk ppl arnd here and othr forum sites r saying tht ASR...the OH-SO-GREAT-ASR is gonna get kidnapped by none other than Shyam Manohar Jha(...y did i just say his fulll name i donno...maybe it myt sound dangerous to the one who said abt the spoiler)...wel my point is if it is sumthing 4 lyk Shyam gettin the properties...lamest idea...i mean cmon...KIDNAP FOR GOD'S SAKE...and tht too ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...aftr i've heard abt it...i donno...i'v really strtd wonderin did the script-writer is by chance a relative of Ekta or not...i m really frustrated...c m soo frustrated tht m actually posting this here in the prediction thread instead of the frustration thread...uuughhhghghh...any1 with the right info plz lemme knw...i want sum1 to prove this thing wrong...PLZZZ
I think Lavanya is coming back. Her name was spoken recently in an episode and the interview done on her when she was exiting reveiled shes coming back for revenge?? But her perfornance when she left did not seem like she was bitter.. Hm. What do you think? Unless they changed the plot

"Though she is making an exit now, the creatives are planning to bring Lavanya back to take revenge", adds the source.                     

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10870-lavanya-to-make-an-exit-from-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon.htmEdited by kulyia - 11 years ago
Hey u guys! U r driving me nutty within predictions. Bear in mind that all the long absolutely fabulous predictions will be spun out for about 6 months! I love the concept of Indian shows but hate the drag!