Journey of being together - Saath - Saath !!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -neela-

A brilliant analysis Navya โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you Neela ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!
Navya, awesome in depth analysis dear. I admire your attention to details๐Ÿ‘.
Ahem's charm-de-force was  ๐Ÿ˜.
Past & future are of no consequence as their present is so secure. 
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Beautiful Analysis Navya.. The comparisons between his past irritation and the current was just too good๐Ÿ‘

This past coming to the front is a much needed push in the GoHem relationship. I do not know how the story will move forward with anitha. But today Aham showed us that he is indeed Gopi's true soul mate.

He is the person who would stand by her and protect her from all things bad in the world.. Their relationship is already in the next level without each realizing or articulating the fact.

Aham's guilt over Anitha will now find a burial place..  The day Aham sees that Anitha has moved on, he will be relieved and for Gopi, the truth that her Ahamji loves her and the past holds nothing to him is very much needed. 
There are bound to be bumps before this conclusion is reached by either but I am looking forward to that part when the realizations do occur.. A new journey will start then.. A story of a beautifully fulfilled dream๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you Harini ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!! 

Ahem had then not realised Anitha's pain when he had gone ahead & got married to Gopi !!! Today he knows what it is to lose a loved one & he understands pain ...& now he will also realise how he had treated his past love...& he will surely apologise to Anitha for what had happened & ask for her forgiveness !!! The past was a forgotten chapter in his life & will be ... for he now has no feelings towards her & if he had not seen her, then he would have not even realised about closure !!! All it matters now for Ahem his love for Gopi & will do anything to claim her love forever ๐Ÿ˜Š !!!
Originally posted by ANJ4

excellent analysis   ... so well thought out
Thank you Anju ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!
Originally posted by 5cents

Navya, awesome in depth analysis dear. I admire your attention to details๐Ÿ‘.
Ahem's charm-de-force was  ๐Ÿ˜.
Past & future are of no consequence as their present is so secure. 
Thank you Tina ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!! But Ahem needs to do something to make her feel secure in his love & this will make him realise how the past in which he has hurted her & forgotten has left an impression on her !!! With this realisation, he will now do everything in & beyond his control to tell her how much he loves her & what she means to him!!!