Bade Acche Laggte Hai

12/4: My thoughts.

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
                 Its Sharma drama all the way. Finally, i somehow liked their drama today. There was no hypocrisy, no lies. Only facts and deeply vent up frustrations on both the sides. Mom-daughter duo reach home and find Sudhir lying on the floor. Nuts comes running after listening to their wails. Nothing too serious with Sudhir and he is treated at home by the Doc. And Shipra taunts Nuts before doc. The moment doctor leaves, it was just a tennis match. The initial sets were taken by Shipra and supported by Ayesha. The initial sets were like " u r jealous of Ayesha" blah blah. Karthik and Sudhir look at them. Natasha says " Ayesha is not at all comparable to me" They look at her. Again Shipra says something. Nuts says " She knows how Ayesha is getting to be famous". Turn ur heads. Final nail in the coffin when Nuts says " Kaha gaye tumhare sanskar? Bahu ko dominate karthe hain aap log. And what are u? An old failed model and an unsuccessful designer?" Now the umpire( Karthik ) says foul play by Nuts. Nuts argues with the umpire and as a result gets punished for going against the umpire. Referee Sudhir says " Shipraa enough is enough" Natasha kahin nahi jaayegi. Drinks break. Nuts ne maidan chod diya. Aur umpire and referee are worried. The opposite team are wondering she is capable of any foul play. The audience were society people.
                   Priya and Ram have good time with kids. Vikram and Neha arrive and they say they missed their kids. Priya ki chori pakadi gayi. She is again caught calling Ram. It was a nice scene. And once kids leave, they start missing them. They decide to have a baby. Here RK and ST have acted. Just seeing them in the same frame made my day ( maybe my night ). The way Ram held Priya's hands was so magical. I loved it. A small spark I found today. They were about to hug. Bhaiii yells Natasha.
                   Her face is all bruised and weirdly her face was colored in dull greyish green as though she has rolled her face in cow/buffalo c**p. Bruises are in darker shades and they are not formed immediately. And she says Karthik is responsible for this.
                 Precap seems to be dangerous. Ram has not changed and he is on a head-on duel with Karthik without even listening to what Karthik is saying. And Karthik seems to be saying he did nothing like that and he sees side-ways and stops. End of precap. We are kept guessing for the week. And FF writers, u r the only hope for the weekend now.
                 Priya's BD seems to be a shade fairer than Priya herself. And Ram was sleeping and his BD was sitting leaning onto the head-post of his bed. Aur jitna bhi dearest friend ho, jab woh ghar aaya toh u don't even get up. What yeah? Ill-mannered Ram.
                  I don't think what Natasha said to Shipra was any wrong. Its true that she has been adjusting to her In-laws. And given her nature, it is really big deal. I loved Sumona today. She was vulnerable in the beginning and turned dirtily manipulative in the end. I am sick of Ram saying my Chotti. We'll see. When once truth comes out, Priya might support Karthik but still speak to Natasha. Hope it ends here.
                  One thing I found funny is Kapoor Khandan is like Raichand family it seems ( KKKG ). They have a tradition of sending their kids to hostel. And Priya says agar hostel bhejna hain toh bachha paida kyun kare. Nice question.     
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great take!

I loved today's episode.  It was a good end to the crappy week.  

Sharma drama was realistic.  Totally supported Nuts in the beginning because everything she said was true until she decided to injure herself and blame Kartik.  I think she took it too far.  She could have just walked out and left it at that, cooled down and came back but this was too much.  Glad Sudhir is ok.  I thought they would have made a bigger deal about it but I guess they;re focusing on Natasha's manipulative character now.

I don;t understand how it went from Nuts being irresponsible to comparing Natasha to Ayesha to Shipra mistreating Natasha.  I don;t understand how any of that was relevant to Sudhir and him being sick? But anyhow it set the play for the next few episodes.

LOVED LOVED LOVED the end of body doubles 😛 and FINALLY a proper RAYA SCENE!! Totally worth the wait! And it was one of those conversations I've always wanted too! Where they rationally discuss it together. 😍 Made my week.  

Precap: Oh noo.  Ram hasn't changed.  He should have done some fishing around before he blew up at Kartik.  I really wonder what Natasha is upto? Is she going back to being her old self?  I really thought she had changed.  
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya, i liked the drama first time in balh. Nuts was gd in drama scene but little bit upset wid her at the end. If she had not created last scene then it was sure that she would definately be my 3rd fav character in balh after dis epi.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice take Chitra di, i was really bored to see Sharam's drama, it's just irritating, they r very loud. they behave like low class people,especially Shipra & Ayesha they r sick, though i don't expect anything 4m them, but it's really disgusting. & Kartik what i say about him, bechara, Ma Behen aur Patni ki bech pista raha, & finally he take action against his wife, I don't blame him, he was also disturbed. & Now Now Now i m talking about most most most sweet cute lovely part in tonight episode the whole RaYa scene , RaYa with Kid's how lovely nah, they were very comfortable with them, love it Muhaaa, RaYA convo was turning point of tonight episode,finally they feels 4 their child , though Ram was little bit anxious but Priya Madam seems very confidence about it, Bravo Madam ji, go ahead. & Nutz drama ? no comment it's really unexpected. & apso precap tou bohot hi jada darawane the.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Havent watched the show today. Will give my 2 cents later .. hehe

i was going to skip it today but you said there was a scene with Ram and Sakshi in same frame so now i have to watch it... LOL

THANK YOU😛
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipee..good episode and a good take-agree with your thoughts completely!!👏
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome take chithra di...
2nyt's episode was totally rocking... loved it...
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
these days ive started hating those sharma people except sudhirji only he talks some sensible things come on no one in middle class behaves like them everyone is quite mature they arent unpadh gavars so stop behaving like ones for god sake kartik was like nikal jao gharse majak hai kya and now its wrong to expect good behaviour from nuts she is a girl jiske age piche dus log daudte hai and she is adjusting stop  this taunting and faltu dramas hate shipra and ayesha and loved the precap the way ram was yeeling maar na maar whatever the consequences or reason loved his expressions...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice take didi...I too agree with what you have analysed...😃👏
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: azk92

Great take!

I loved today's episode.  It was a good end to the crappy week.  

Sharma drama was realistic.  Totally supported Nuts in the beginning because everything she said was true until she decided to injure herself and blame Kartik.  I think she took it too far.  She could have just walked out and left it at that, cooled down and came back but this was too much.  Glad Sudhir is ok.  I thought they would have made a bigger deal about it but I guess they;re focusing on Natasha's manipulative character now.

I don;t understand how it went from Nuts being irresponsible to comparing Natasha to Ayesha to Shipra mistreating Natasha.  I don;t understand how any of that was relevant to Sudhir and him being sick? But anyhow it set the play for the next few episodes.

LOVED LOVED LOVED the end of body doubles 😛 and FINALLY a proper RAYA SCENE!! Totally worth the wait! And it was one of those conversations I've always wanted too! Where they rationally discuss it together. 😍 Made my week.  

Precap: Oh noo.  Ram hasn't changed.  He should have done some fishing around before he blew up at Kartik.  I really wonder what Natasha is upto? Is she going back to being her old self?  I really thought she had changed.  

U r ryt Amber. It was a good ending to the shitty weekend. Sharma drama was too realistic. And about what u told one thing leading to another, that is what happens in general dear. When u r angry with something or someone all the negative feelings come out at once. So that has what has happened in the drama. I donno when her abortion drama is gonna come out. I wonder she said that she knows Ayesha's ways to reach fame, no one countered her and asked what it means coz in any family they would like to check it out. We both don't need to pack our TV sets dear. No body doubles for now.
          When he can ask Ayesha regarding why not Karthik. Its just because Niharika told so in the former case and no one might have asked him to do in this case. It shows he is still blind in regards to his family. He is gonna pay big time for this.