Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

its story time-love story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ishwarya12

ishwarya12

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
HAI IAM NEW TO THIS FORUM...I LUVED ARSHI...THEIR SCENES EVERYTHING.I THOUGHT OF WRITING  A STORY...HERE ITS START..AS IT WAS MY FIRST UPDATE...ITS LONG

AFTER 3 MONTHS:
       as it was night time...she was waiting for ARNAV to come...to ask the reason...hoarte have 2 say today.with that she lwent to pool side thinking about her past...
arnav came off throwed his coat on bed...went to bath room...unknowing the presence of khushi...
she came back.she saw him.

khushi:arnav ji ...i want 2 ask something ...its urgent...i have to know the reason for our marriage...

arnav tries to walk away**

**khushi spreads her arms out wide blocking the door**

arnav:get out of the hell...shouted at her

khushi:No arnav ji! I have remained silent for too long! Who do you think you are? You have to answer me today,or I will tell the family the truth.if u r not saying 2 me...

arnav:.Arnav yells, Khushi Kumari Gupta, Don't you dare raise your voice. Don't you dare speak a word. I know you very well.

khushi:Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. ENOUGH! How dare you ill speak against me?
(points her finger toward him)you can not force me to do anything against my wish
iam going 2 tell the truth to all about our incomplete relationship...

arnav:if u utter a word then i don't know wat i will do...

khushi: u cannot stop me from anything...this is ging 2 happen...if u r not saying...with tat she left...while

arnav:SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You will not do any such thing...
 Now can you just stop this bloody drama? I am tired of it...

while khushi ...boldly moves towards the door. Arnav realizes her intention and tries to outrun her. Khushi manages to reach the door  when Arnav catches her by the waist and pulls her towards him. Khushi rolls to hit his figure and stands stunned at the suddenness of the action. Arnav takes advantage of this and instantly bangs the door back close, securing it.

then they stare at each other (Rabba Ve plays )
Arnav, now outraged that she would dare defy his orders, shoves her away and catches her by the hand. He then drags her violently and throws her on the bed with Khushi trying to stop him.
 Arnav pushes her back with more force...Then she looks up and sees Arnav pulling the tie out of his neck, his eyes following every movement of hers, and a secret smirk on his lips.

khushi:arnav jiii wat rr uuu doing...
Arnav then busies himself in the process of unbuttoning the first button of his shirt.
Ar..Arnavji?
arnav:hmmm
Arnav brings his face closer to hers, slowly, mocking her tears and growling softly under his breath.

khushi:leave me
arnav;hmmm...why i should leave u...i should have done this after our marriage...sugharaat?
khushi: Please, Please let me go.

Arnav brings his face closer to hers, slowly, mocking her tears and growling softly under his breath.

Khushi: Arnav... ji?

Arnav: Hmmm?

continues...

dont like plsss say...

pls comments...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arrshishy_chickshalu_miraclesirisrabiacasa1mangaloremon4uAshavicoolie001vinaya123AbiLuvsArshizariya123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its story time-love story" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbiLuvsArshi

IF-Dazzler

AbiLuvsArshi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
plz continue...

shalu_miracles

Groupbie

shalu_miracles

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
just update it fast..plzzz

shy_chick

shy_chick

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
That was gr8!!! UpdAte soon!! I hope Arnav tells Khushi! Plz pm me when u update! Thx

ishwarya12

ishwarya12

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
khushi: arnav ji...jiii ...wat r u doing leave me...

arnav: why...What I must do... tonight...as today its our suhaag -raat...remember..

khushi:He pulls her hair pin immediately letting her hair fall and draws himself closer.
 Arnav, angered at her daring, presses both her hands so hard that some of her bangles break. 

khushi:arnav jiii leave meee...pls
(she tries to push him away but ends up scratching him instead, Let me go! let me.. please, you can't.)

arnav: If you make another attempt to inform anyone about the contract...then i will(You will not utter a single word to my family regarding the contract. If you do (pulls her close and presses her shoulder violently) then you know...and now get out off my bed

khushi:ji

arnav: r u wanna 2 sleep with me

khushi: no...never ...she Moved  AWAY FROM BED

(she was crying as much as...arnav felt sry for her...but he can't)night were passed away both didn't slept that night...and sh was very scared...not knowing anything...)
arnav luved her...but he didn't show off...
days are passed away...arnav is being as asr...khushi is no more smart,funny girl turned very silent...and shyam torture became a daily nuisance for khushi...she can't do anything...she thought it as a fate until 1 day the silence brokes out

arnav was entering the room looking for khushi very angrily...khushi was standiing near pool side thinking about old thoughts...

arnav :wat r thinking?why r u always annoying me and di wat she has done for u...

khushi: wat r u talking about...cant...get it...(.Tears after tears flood her eyes. She tries to cry but no sound comes off her throat)

arnav:You played with their emotions. You kept taking advantage."

Fury crosses his face.

"YOU PLAYED WITH MY DI'S FEELINGS. YOU BETRAYED HER."

khushi: iam not like tat...i..am...not

arnav:i know about u and tat shyam ...both had a affair before our marriage and now also...

khushi: wat...u dono thats not true...i didn't luv him...

arnav:ohhh really...then wat about the hug ...u and tat shyam ...I saw you two on the .. roof."

khushi:"Please stop."u don't no anything

arnav:Why? WHY SHOULD I STOP?i know about u

The fact that my sister's husband and you have been cheating on her?"

khushi:stop it...plsss

arnav: (Arnav grabs her tightly, making her wince.)

"OR THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING AROUND? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH HIM HAAN? TELL ME!!!"

Khushi breaks away from his grip and slaps him with all her strength.

"YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH, MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!"

arnav got very angry...

khushi: u have no right to question my character...understand(crying aloud)

arnav:"YOU THOUGHT I WILL LET YOU GO AWAY UNPUNISHED? FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID TO HER, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY DEARLY. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU."

khushi:By torturing me? You don't even know the truth about me...wat r u thinking...ahh ...enough...just hear wat iam saying...the truth is... I DON'T LOVE SHYAM...he first came into our house as a paying guest...then he placed himself in our hearts by helping...

"HAVEN'T YOU WONDERED WHY WE NEVER MET AT SHANTIVAN? HAVEN'T YOU WONDERED WHO THE GUY I WAS SET TO MARRY WAS? HAVEN'T YOU WONDERED WHY I BROKE UP MY ENGAGEMENT? OH RIGHT, YOU LOATHED ME ANYWAY."

arnav:kh...ushi...i thought(Arnav remembers a faded memory by the poolside, that day when he got to know of her engagement. And she had picked up a call…)

khushi:I TOLD HIM I HATE HIM. AND I WISH TO HAVE TO DO NOTHING WITH HIM. DID YOU STAY BACK TO HEAR that...

arnav was stunned by her words...he don't know what is happening ...

continues...

comment plsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shy_chick

shy_chick

shy_chick

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Wow first commentLOL 
That was a great update!! Arnav finally found out!!
Continue pls and pm with a link 

Miku

Goldie

Miku

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
nice pls continue...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top