Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53rshah1950khushi_22tgudibalieeshachbeej81sanika1507Anku_20smile365daysnanimonu711pratiraniheartsmartdgandhi777Hridimahalaxmikyomammadirk41AnfalsushavviWestwickcherry_ikamritabameetasingh4HeenapArvifanprefix3_RashmiGauri22KhaLidaHj&b84sihurups2408PCRocksPriyank.Pooja05Magical_KaShshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:12/4 - the much awaited truth is out :D" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ufff... a gr8 sigh of relief for all of us. the much awaited truth is out.

though he episode was dragging which was expected to end with Mona's heartbroken reaction, finally she is aware of all this and no more hide n seek game.

Poor Mona it was pity full to see her running all the way from one hospital Cry to other expecting Pradeep to be safe. but this good for nothing person is all worried for Anushka. Angry

Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 April 2012 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408Magical_KaShPriyank.

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
 thanks for your efforts swetha... 

finally the cat is out.. phewww

one thing,,, err okay two things i loved about today's episode...

1 = mona looked sooo beautiful in her shaadi ka joda...Embarrassed
2 = loved her act... when she was searchign for pradeep... and when she comes to know the truth...Clap awesome act...

baki pradeep ko psycho anushka mubaarak...Dead

blytonswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

TinuTapori

TinuTapori

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if Pradeep tells Mona that he didn't mean any of it, or some other excuse,  and Mona will believe it.   They have shown her character to be impossibly gullible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pragatiriya1111yomammaswethasyam08

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Pardeep and Anushka deserve each other.. if a man cant own up to his responsibilities of being a husband and a father, he is not a man at all... What he did to be successful is called "sleeping his way to the top".. And yuck he is disgusting and not even good looking.. Anushka could've had any man she wanted. ..
Mona was just too dumb to realise what her dear husband is doing and how many hours is he actually working.. i would be mad if Mona forgives pardeep and takes him back.. (imagine what would pardeep have done if the roles were reversed, would he accept mona after she cheated on him with another man).. of course not
she should divorce him, find a job and be a single mother and live a respectful dignified life..
Pardeep is not going to find happiness with anushka as she is so insecure and will never be able to trust him fully as they say "he cheated with you, he will cheat on you".. so shame on you

sunrise35blytonswethasyam08

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Finally the day and the secret I have been waiting desperately to be revealed is out... I do feel bad for Mona cuz she found out the man she trusted and love all her life has made her worst nightmare come true.. But I am extremely happy that now her character will not be made a fool anymore.. I hope that she doesn't forgive him and take him back but kick his sorry a** to anushka... Once he realize what a gem Mona is he will come back to her and I hope she shoots him down then too.. She deserve someone sooo much better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

noodle2808

Groupbie

noodle2808

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swethasyam08

Post cannot be quoted.

It is good. However, there was such a big blunder - when Mona was running to the hospital she had her nose ring on, then off, then another scene on, then off all in the same timeframe. Big blooper

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

therimsim

Groupbie

therimsim

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i hope its dream 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.