Page 34 of 151

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

Originally posted by pinky0902

i had fun!! ROFL

priya.. some questions were kinda related to the present & future situation esp with shashi babua Embarrassed

Sonu's was a bit tough tho..Embarrassed

i know...sonu toh is our resident KJo! ROFL 

and hope u r prepared for a marathon from me...have been thinking of additions to the original list ROFL

i am.. i left NB's half-way last night and that was the first thing i finished in the morning when i reached workROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC (Page 34)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

i had fun!! ROFL

priya.. some questions were kinda related to the present & future situation esp with shashi babua Embarrassed

Sonu's was a bit tough tho..Embarrassed

i know...sonu toh is our resident KJo! ROFL 

and hope u r prepared for a marathon from me...have been thinking of additions to the original list ROFL

i am.. i left NB's half-way last night and that was the first thing i finished in the morning when i reached workROFL

ahhh...thats giving me even more ideas Evil Smile ROFL 

pinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

LMAO...maami's tips to arnav for handling sasuraal were hilariousss ROFL esp the bit abt food...that is SO TRUE! ROFL i hate accompanying my cousins to their sasuraal for get-togethers...they literally force food down my throat! Angry ROFL   n dare i say no to anything, they load my plate wid twice the food! Angry AngryROFL ROFL

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Wohooo..!! Party  Soo pinks is our next kabootri..!! Hug   Cool  Be ready pinks for the questions.! Wink ROFL Cuz i assure you they are going to me the MOST lame ones you were EVER asked..!! Ermm ROFL ROFL Muhuhahahaha..!! ROFL Lameness and me go hand in hand..! ROFL ROFL

Your pet name..? LOL -- Pinky, PinksBig smile

Which subject, did you always hate the most.?
Sleepy -- Physics, Accounting & FinanceLOL

Since when did you become Sanaya's fan..?
Embarrassed -- after I graduated from college, March 2010LOL

What quality in Sanaya you LOVE the most..? -- the way she gets along with people.. i love it.Big smile

What quality in Barun, you LOVE the most..?
-- Down to earthEmbarrassed

Except ArHi and SaJan, which other couples do you like..?
 -- AR -Armaan RidhimaLOL

Did any scene on a TV serial, made you cry.? LOLIf yes, then state which one..! LOL -- YES! When I was watching Bidaai with my mom, and Sadhana passed away, that whole scenario made me cry.

Sanaya as Gunjan/Khushi.? -- GunjanBig smile

SaJan/MaYur..? -- SaJan anytimeBig smile

If you meet Barun ever, what will be your first reaction..?Choose one:
-shocked and dumbfounded (my ans)
-faint
-chant OMG OMG OMG.. LOL
-just stare him without blinking..! ROFL 

Barun in white or black..? Blushing -- Black.. I'm tired of seeing the same white shirtLOL tho I like men in whiteBig smile

What is the most embarrasing moment of your life..? -- Check ZeeJay's LOL

School life, college life or uni life..? Which is the most memorable one.? Embarrassed High School.. We have Elementary (Std. 1-6), High School (7-10) & college Big smile

Do you prefer ice cream or a glass of hot chocolate..? -- Hot chocolateTongue

bikes or cars..? -- Cars

At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?-- Sand. Not a water personLOL

Whats your favorite kind of drink? -- Green Tea
Do you like curly hair or straight hair? -- Straight. (though i curled my hair few months back)
What's your favorite midnight snack? -- CookiesBig smile

Whats your favorite movie? K3G & KHNHBig smile
Whats your favorite day of the year? -- My birthdayLOL

Pen or pencil? - Pencil (to be safe)
Whats your most missed memory? - Summer with my grandparents.Cry
Where did you go on your first airplane ride? -- Hong KongEmbarrassed
Whats your favorite season? -- I wish we had winter here.
Do you like music? if so what kind? -- I do!! Depends on my moodEmbarrassed
Movies or TV? -- Recently, TV.

One word for every FC member..! LOL
-nb -- funny
-shilpi -- Mommy!TongueHug (I've always felt that ghera rishta even in the AT since the first dayEmbarrassed)
-Zee -- friendly
-Drishti -- hardworking girl
-Sonu -- like Shilpi, mommyTongueHug
-Sumi -- jolly
-Priya -- namesakeHug

If you were to give a free visit to any one country, what place that would be..?
-- Europe most particularly SpainBig smile

^ Pinks i have asked ghisse pitte questions.!! ROFL Seriously.! ROFL Told ya..! ROFL  ROFL

lol! it was fun, Sumi!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.CandYlicious_S

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
LOL

LMAO...maami's tips to arnav for handling sasuraal were hilariousss ROFL esp the bit abt food...that is SO TRUE! ROFL i hate accompanying my cousins to their sasuraal for get-togethers...they literally force food down my throat! Angry ROFL   n dare i say no to anything, they load my plate wid twice the food! Angry AngryROFL ROFL

you're not alone there, shilpiLOL.. this time when I went to India and then went down South, my dad's cousin stays in Coimbatore so we stayed in his place. since the time we reached there til the time we left, me, my sis & my dad were stuffed with food that the last night staying there, i got sick of eatingROFL
then when we came back to Manila, we told mom, don't give us heavy food. just salad & soupLOL

Edited by pinky0902 - 16 April 2012 at 11:55am

moodie.foodie

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
^^prinks - awwwiesss at the gehera rishta Embarrassed Hug  altho the word mommy makes me feel like 40 yrs old right now ROFL but i've never really known anyone younger to me in my personal life, like closely...m the youngest in my house...so this means a lot Hug  loveee you <3

and love wot u wrote abt sanaya - m always surprised how well she really gets along wid ppl...one thing i wish i cud also imbibe! Embarrassed

@sumi - finally we dragged u out from ur laziness to post ques! LOL and who says they were bakwaas - loved them! Thumbs Up 

Edited by sizzpepps - 16 April 2012 at 12:02pm

pinky_blueskies

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
haha...i know prinks - i dun understand why ppl love to stuff others!  khud khaake dekho toh jaano ROFL

anyways, m off for the night...tom starts an hour earlier for me :( gnite n tc Hug

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

^^prinks - awwwiesss at the gehera rishta Embarrassed Hug  altho the word mommy makes me feel like 40 yrs old right now ROFL but i've never really known anyone younger to me in my personal life, like closely...m the youngest in my house...so this means a lot Hug  loveee you <3

and love wot u wrote abt sanaya - m always surprised how well she really gets along wid ppl...one thing i wish i cud also imbibe! Embarrassed

@sumi - finally we dragged u out from ur laziness to post ques! LOL and who says they were bakwaas - loved them! Thumbs Up 

love you too, shilpiHugHugHug

moodie.foodie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top