Sanaya Irani FC - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
shilpi any good arhi scene how was khushi's behaviour normal or OTT lol
final verdict - very watchable epi 👍🏼 

first half was all ArHi - and some very cute hubby-wife banter! 😆 khushi's nautanki and arnav's reactions - nothing matches them! 👏 it was genuine funny! 🤣

latter half - all abt snakewa n his soap bar...i really really wish his plans fails - its HIGH TIME! 
in speaking of creepwa.. did you'll read his new article? 😳

'Shyam is a tailormade role for me' - Abhaas Mehta

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | 2:31:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments
'Shyam is a tailormade role for me' - Abhaas Mehta

Abhaas Mehta a.k.a Shyam Manohar Jha of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? of Star Plus takes Tellybuzz's Quick Grills this week…

He is one character Fans love to hate. Read on to know what makes Abhaas Mehta tick...

Do fans confuse Abhaas for Shyam...I guess initially they did not any more. I now get a lot of appreciation from the fans.

Favorite co-star on the set ... Pretty much everyone. But , if I have to name one then it isAkshay Dogra.

If you could have any super power for a day... I would love to teleport. See any place I want!

Your 'Takia-Kalaam' ( Often used phrase ) ...I generally end up saying ' I'll figure it out."
If you were not an actor ...I'd be a fitness trainer !

The biggest mistake of your life
 ... To give up Lawn Tennis when I had the chance to represent India in U-19 team.

What does your wallet have right now...Money , Visiting cards , some change , credit card and no photos ( Laughs)!

A role that is tailor made for you
...Now that I play Shyam I think I do it quite well. Other wise a dream role would be 'The Joker' in ' Dark Knight'.

Best pick up line used on you...None. I think people find me intimidating. I'd rather learn all this from Shyam.

Favorite season of the year...It is a furnace these days. I need respite - So, has to be Monsoons!

A weakness that is also your strength...I have this constant fear that I might not achieve all that I want to. So , I push myself to work harder!

Your guilty pleasure...I love Pizzas !

Where would you want to be at 50... Let's take this steps. I 'd want to open my gym before I'm 30 and then may be have a chain of gyms by the time I'm 50.
hayye prinks - teri muh mein ghee shakkar 😃 i want shyamu's DOOM now! 

nb - yep, ArHi were adorableee today! 😳 and khushi wasnt OTT at all - despite the fact that she sung the la la la song...but her tone was so cute!  😆

Yay a good episode 🥳

thanks for the article prinks! :) abhaas plays tennis - RESPECT! 😎 
Originally posted by sizzpepps

hayye prinks - teri muh mein ghee shakkar 😃 i want shyamu's DOOM now! 

nb - yep, ArHi were adorableee today! 😳 and khushi wasnt OTT at all - despite the fact that she sung the la la la song...but her tone was so cute!  😆
dances some more

about the article akshay is like a rockstar on sets 😆
nice interview Embarrassed
khushi's la la la song version 2  🤣

aaj mausam hai suhana
maiyke jaane ka hai bahaana
la la la x2

raasta hai anjaani
aur saathi hai deewana
la la la x2

arnav - NOT AGAIN! :/ 🤣 (ofcourse, u can imagine the exasperated look on his face!) 🤣
Originally posted by pinky0902

i won't believe in that spoiler 😆
kaunsa spoiler 😲