Ab To Sab Yahi gana Gayenge Indira ji !. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Hi Hetuji! ..kaise ho ji!... i missed u all...

.nice episode...Inshi saath saath...πŸ‘

I love Raani & Rishi scene...Kya Ashirwaad diya...

"Jeete Raho..Jeethe raho."πŸ‘πŸΌ

& indu's dialouge..."jab mei apse baat  nahi karna chahti thi to mere 

peeche  pade the ...aaj apse khulke baat karna chahti hoon to apke

paas waqth nahi"

aisa hi hota hai.. induji...kisiki qadar tab hoti hai jab wo  door hota  hai..

πŸ€—  Bharti ji ! You are back ! Gosh I was about to PM you only ! was missing you too ji ! I m all well ! Full Fatak !πŸ˜† aap kaise Ho ji ! Hope all is well at your end πŸ˜ƒ

Epi was superb in a way With each and every scene ! thanks a ton for those beautiful lines ji ! I loved that By Indu - That was wanna talk my heart out with you !😳
Originally posted by Gunz.

Sweet post Sweetgirl :)

It was such a beautiful episode, filled with emotions of everyone, starting from Simi for her son to Inder. It was throughout an episode with Inshi, i liked their silent communication, how badly they wanted to be with/talk to each other, liked their restlessness, was soo cute 😳. Indira was so proud of Rishi when those people lifted him up :)

Liked Vidith-Indira's scenes as well as Vidith and Rishi's short scene. Vidith and Indira as siblings are so adorable.

It is really nice to see Ishaan back. He was so cute teasing his Bua. Ishaan singing BNHH was if he is informing us that romance of Inshi is coming up...lol. 

Thanks for telling Its Sweet :D !😳 I loved that line ! πŸ˜†I m so agree with everything you have said ! You said it all ! Rani and Rishi scene was very nicely done ! me will miss her and That small But really nice part in Epi starting ! HD BG music and Indu looking at sam with Proud that - They won with their Truth ! that was soo nice.Rishi leaving after giving over Media to Indu and shes soo eagar to talk to him.

Indu and Vidit scenes - I would love too see more of them.A actor who plays Vidit is perfect with his expressions ! would love too see more of them and his scenes with Inshi for sure.
Agree ! Even Me glad Ishaan is back ! and this time more badmash and cute ! Haila ! πŸ˜†
wonderful post!!! i am in full agreement with everything you wrote!! 
loved all the points you wrote- ishaan singing BNHH πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and indira getting embarassed & saying your starting to talk too much, go study πŸ˜†
Inshi being so modest & adorable with their eyes searching each other. the sorry & hug in the precap β€οΈπŸ˜ Inshi are too cute.. just love them😳❀️
Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -RaSu-

wonderful post!!! i am in full agreement with everything you wrote!! 
loved all the points you wrote- ishaan singing BNHH πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and indira getting embarassed & saying your starting to talk too much, go study πŸ˜†
Inshi being so modest & adorable with their eyes searching each other. the sorry & hug in the precap β€οΈπŸ˜ Inshi are too cute.. just love them😳❀️

Thanks :D ! You said it all ! Now just waiting for tomorrow !😳 They will rock and charms us like anything I m sure !πŸ˜ƒ
indira ki haalath aur tadap dekhane layak tha.

Are hai hai yeh majboorii, yeh mausam aur yeh doori indira ko pal pal hai tadpaaye.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
yeahh really n precap wazzz justtt so awesummm..
lol our ishaan is such a cutieee,,
m waaitingg so so so eagerly fr kal ka epi,,,,,,,,
Ishaan is soo cute while teasing his bua & singing BNHH. Loved the way how indira was eager to talk with rishi & searching him... Cant wait for tonight episode.Edited by simplelife - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 100raj

indira ki haalath aur tadap dekhane layak tha.

Are hai hai yeh majboorii, yeh mausam aur yeh doori indira ko pal pal hai tadpaaye.

Yeah ! perfect line.her eagarness and restlessness was soo adorable to see.
Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

yeahh really n precap wazzz justtt so awesummm..
lol our ishaan is such a cutieee,,
m waaitingg so so so eagerly fr kal ka epi,,,,,,,,

Just three hours to go now.😳

@ Simplelife : Lets hope It dont turn out as dream