Team Anandi or Team Gauri?

JyothsnaC thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's simple question, who's side are you own, does not mean you hate the other one; you just prefer the other's choices more. 

Team Anandi
If you support strong women, who still perform household chores and stand up against right and wrong. Single women by choice, not caring about the world's traditions, and most importantly; if you prefer arranged marriage to love marriage. Women who prefer to let men take the lead and following them.

Team Gauri
If you support emotional women, who follow their heart and still listen to their brains as well. Married women, who prefer to have their own jobs, and if you prefer love marriage over arranged. Women who prefer to walk with men or maybe even a step ahead.

I am not against anyone, and don't want to offend anyone. I respect both types women and consider myself a mixture of both. You don't have one of these types of women to support them.

P.S: What is the jodi name for Jagya-Anandi and Jagat-Gauri?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
team anandi i prefer ------------- reason 
those who think that a chulachauka wali is nothing they r wrong they r most hardworking intelligent  i love my mother as she is chulachauka wali who cares about each and every thing i lke never shrugs her duties , never misses any choice of ours but ignores self 
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Anandi

Because she is complete women per Indian culture(per tradition woman work in house as well as outside.) also Very STRONG, Mature and Open Minded. The character Anandi is full of Trust, Honesty, Confident, Love, Feelings, Humanity, Respect and Dignity. I would like to be Woman like Anandi. Only thing is I would say Man and Woman should be equal...if woman work outside than why not man help in house work...but again it will take another 50 to 100years for this tradition to take place.

I would still be in Team Anandi.
priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is gauri really like how she is discribed in team gauri?
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The two choices are too limiting and incorrect to be able to make a sensible choice.

Anandi has a lot more qualities than those ascribed to her. And Gauri has too many strengths shown that she doe snot have.

How about adding the following to Gauri's list ? deceit, by hook or crook, insensitivity, fraud, ungratefulness, being a parasite, home-breaker...I could go on but frankly can't afford the time.

And then - we can let people chose the team they prefer to be in.
hppppp thumbnail
Team Anandi...never!
Tem Gauri...why not. Just that I want her less dramatic and more confident and assertive, in expression...apart from that she is ok.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyothsnaC

It's simple question, who's side are you own, does not mean you hate the other one; you just prefer the other's choices more. 

Team Anandi
If you support strong women, who still perform household chores and stand up against right and wrong. Single women by choice, not caring about the world's traditions, and most importantly; if you prefer arranged marriage to love marriage. Women who prefer to let men take the lead and following them.

Team Gauri
If you support emotional women, who follow their heart and still listen to their brains as well. Married women, who prefer to have their own jobs, and if you prefer love marriage over arranged. Women who prefer to walk with men or maybe even a step ahead.

I am not against anyone, and don't want to offend anyone. I respect both types women and consider myself a mixture of both. You don't have one of these types of women to support them.

P.S: What is the jodi name for Jagya-Anandi and Jagat-Gauri?

I like your descriptions, even of Gauri because I'm sure very few people can find positive characteristics about her ðŸ˜†

I'm Team Anandi. Anandi is not perfect but there is no way I'm going to support a home wrecker who is bent on continuing to ruin someone's life. 

Also, for clarification, how does Anandi "prefer men to take the lead" whereas Gauri 'walks with men"? 

I disagree with the arranged marriage and love marriage analysis. Anandi was young when she was married, so it's not like she made a conscious decision about her arranged marriage. That was up to her elders. As for Gauri, sorry guys, but that's not even a real marriage so the idea of "love marriage" is out of the question for her. 

runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Team Anandi as she is not mental and unstable like Gauri. She doesn't like to ruin other people's lives like Gauri. She has a lot of self respect and stands up for what is right unlike Gauri who only stands up for herself (even if she is wrong).
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am with Team Anandi
Gauri is no where comparable to Anandi in any qualities.

TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri - who follow their heart and still listen to their brains as well.

When did this happen?
😲 Did I miss something. As far  as I have seen she never took any important decision of her life following her heart or brain.  Only matter where she uses her  brain is to blame anandi for everything that goes wrong under the sun 😕

Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago