India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

ashish in kayiya to...

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

today they showed ashish in kahiye toh.... this was totally different from the prevoius interview shown(about which disha has given the update). because of the relaying mistake by the cable operators ,the whole thing was in mute, so anyone from india who has seen this show please update ashish interview.

they showed some scenes like ashish geting down from his car, ashish changing his shirt(removed it to wear a t-shirt)Wink...............

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged

oh wow, thanks for the info Jingle. And what it was in mute Angry.

And they stopped showing Kahiye Tho here since last 2 months Cry Angry.

Oh wow what a treat it would have been to see Ashish in Kahiye Tho.Embarrassed

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Hi jingle

I saw Ashish in the slam book section, I guess there was something wrong with his voice i could hardly hear him but I'll tell you what ever I figured out:

First he introduces himself: Hi I am Ashish Nayyar from a serial called Tumhari Disha. And I play DK in it (makes a face like a villain)

Role model: his uncle

Favorite movie: Scent of a woman

His wardrobe has: Maximum of jeans and T-shirts

First crush: a girl (whose name I couldn't hear) when he was in 8th standard.

His favorite dialogue: From film Sholay "Kitne Admi the"

His favorite restaurant: (some place in Mumbai I couldn't figure out.)

His most memorable moment: when a girl recognized him as Ashish Nayyar the actor.

Favorite serial on Zee :  Tumhari Disha 

That's about what I remember out of what he said but the special treat was his presence. He was wearing jeans with t-shirt and was looking damn cute and very young unlike his character. He was shown listening to music on his computer. And the best part was EmbarrassedHE TOOK OFF HIS T-SHIRT TO WEAR ANOTHER ONE. OMG! OMG!.Clap ClapMy mouth and eyes were wide open and the irony was I couldn't react because my mom was keeping an eye on me but later I jumped with joy in my room. God what a body!!!!!! Man those of you who missed it are very unlucky. He has a better body than any of the movie starts. He was sooooooooooooo cute and sexy and hot and and and and and and………………………………I am short of words. May be that's the reason I forgot everything else I was only looking at himEmbarrassed

hope this would be of some help

RangEmbarrassed

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged

hi

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG changing shirt sounds toooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh hottieeee is briolliant

Samy

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rang

. And the best part was EmbarrassedHE TOOK OFF HIS T-SHIRT TO WEAR ANOTHER ONE. OMG! OMG!.Clap ClapMy mouth and eyes were wide open and the irony was I couldn't react because my mom was keeping an eye on me but later I jumped with joy in my room. God what a body!!!!!! Man those of you who missed it are very unlucky. He has a better body than any of the movie starts. He was sooooooooooooo cute and sexy and hot and and and and and and………………………………I am short of words. May be that's the reason I forgot everything else I was only looking at himEmbarrassed

thanks a lot rangTongue

i agree he looked really hot and sexy without his shirt EmbarrassedWink.

what a coincidence rang even my mom was there today at home infact she was sitting right opposite to me while watching this show ,and i don't know why she was looking at me infact staringConfused ,as a result i had to hide my reactions and happiness on seeing ashish on the show.

i hope they show him  again

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

woohhoooo rang mannn u are lucky lolll ashish removing his shirt wohoooo 222 hott 2 handle i would have started jumpijng on the spot my mummmm already thinks im mad loll u should have seen me when he just came in khanna khazzana lolll i was like come on mum hes fit lolll ehhehehehhehehe LOL Winkwoww did anyone mangae 2 record it soo we can view it on the forum we don't get kahiye toh in the uk Cry

Love Ashish Ki dewani Wink

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

did he say that his role model is his uncle, its strange .In is first interview in kaihaye toh he told that his role model is his mom Shocked.

so ashish has got quite many role modelsLOL

His most memorable moment: when a girl recognized him as Ashish Nayyar the actor.

i wish that i was in that girl's place ,if i happen to meet ashish in bangalore then take my word ashish "that this fan of yours will surely hug and kiss you" i will surely not care where i am that time(even i public placeEmbarrassed)

You people are really lucky ,saw him without his shirt.i hope they show him in the same way in tumhari dishaEmbarrassed

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Rang for this info. They don't show Kahiye tho here now Cry. Wow would have loved to see Ashish doing ala Salman on the sets EmbarrassedWink

Go to top