Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ursula:

I think there was a discussion about Ravi in the 11/4/2012 epi discussion thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2928127?pn=3

Chk what Shri has to say about his character.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yes I did get the drift. I was hearing what he was saying. But at the moment I thought he was just being disagreeable to ire Krishna more.

HIndhi being not my mother toungue some of the dialogues goes over my head, so a second watching always clears what I am hearing.

Also I had to ask around what really "Pasand" meansπŸ˜† It surely does not mean "Like"  as in WU😳

Pasand = Like, Preference, and Approval especially when girls and boys are asked to express their opinion when finalizing match-making for marriage. At that time you cannot say pyaar/prem and you are constricted to like that leads to approval. πŸ˜†

Prem, Pyaar = Love

Sneh, anurag  = Affection

Preeti = affection within a friendly relation...not yet converted to prem.

🀣

I think that's enough tution for today!!

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Pasand = Like, Preference, and Approval especially when girls and boys are asked to express their opinion when finalizing match-making for marriage. At that time you cannot say pyaar/prem and you are constricted to like that leads to approval. πŸ˜†

Prem, Pyaar = Love

Sneh, anurag  = Affection

Preeti = affection within a friendly relation...not yet converted to prem.

🀣

I think that's enough tution for today!!

Thank you very much Madam jiπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Shri: I did not pay much attention to what he said to Krishna but I really paid attention to what Krishna was saying. He was just being prickly to avoid getting his heart broken. He also did that escaping from her with the help of Madan with that phone call when Krishna came to talk to him. Maybe he was trying to avoid getting his heart broken after he reasons himself that he was not good for. He just wanted to have that beautiful dream unshattered, of spending time with Krishna and being happy being around her. Maybe he was trying to bury his head in the sand and not deal with Krishna's rejection. Anyways it was nice the way she defended him and blasted his misconception that he is not good enough for her or that she does not adore him.

I aggree Angel . Pintu was pushing away Krishna from him .He wanted her 2 staw from him cozz he was thinking that he doesn't deserve Krishna as She is BDO and he is jobless useless guy . And So yest also he jerks her hand and shows his anger which was not he meant 2 do but He intentionally does so tht krishna leaves him and goes from there . And one more reason like Angel said He was fearing n scared tht He couldn't be able 2 hear NO frm krishna abt the proposal and so He was avoiding her so tht he not had 2 go thru the heartbreak and krishna should be happy with that DC
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: To answer your question, yes it was because actually it was official work. Krishna couldn't concentrate on her work until she sorted things out with Pintu and so in order to better her BDO performance, she had to finish this highly official task. πŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's thread people! πŸ˜ƒ

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2931448
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Angel
I'm so glad you asked for clarification on that because I was kinda confused myself. I kept thinking "I like chocolate ice cream but I LOVE chocolate chip cheese cake."
@ Shri
Thank you for clearing that up .