India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronitfan's KZK story-3

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged

The next day, at MDIB…prerna and Judi are late for class…pretty late. The professor shouts on them and bars them from attending his class for the day. Anurag , on the other hand is spared…he had managed to get in early. Prerna and Judi feel bad and stand at the door gloomily. Anurag looks at their faces and feels bad. After the class is over, the professor calls them both in his cabin. Anurag follows as he wants to clear his doubts. Little do the trio know that the professor was heavily drunk last night and is having a hang-over. The professor sent off Judi but told Prerna to wait back. Judi smelt foul play but she could not do anything but wait. The professor was now completely out of his senses and started mis-behaving with Prerna. She being alert and strong, managed to give a nice whack on the professor's head and he fell un-conscious. Hearing the ruckus, many more professors entered the cabin along with Judi and Anurag. Prerna started justifying but no-one was willing to listen…Judi also started pleading along with her. The principal declared that such mis-behaviour was worthy of expulsion.Anurag secretly went to the principal's cabin and gave a detailed account of the incident. The principal trusted him as he was a very close pal of Moloy Basu and Anurag referred to him as "uncle". He apologized to Prerna and Judi and expelled the professor for drinking and coming to college. Prerna and Judi were ecstatic. Judi informed Prerna that it is all due to Anurag and his quick-thinking. Prerna now gave a serious thought to how she felt about Anurag. She smiled to herself.

Cut to AIBM, Rishabh once again steps out of his Mercedes but doesn't walk to class…he walks over to Ronnie instead. Rishabh pours his heart out to Ronnie and tells him about his dark and gloomy past and how he intended to brighten his life with the help of a friend, just like him. The whole day, Rishabh and Ronnie sit in the canteen discussing their lives and having a frank heart-to-heart talk. Ronnie gets a call on his cell phone. It's from his sister, Sia. Ronnie informs Rishabh that he has to rush to the airport as Sia has arrived….and that she's just come from Auckland. Rishabh accompanies him to the airport . Sia is waiting impatiently for some-one to come and pick her up…she's sweating and is yet to acclimatize to Indian weather conditions.

Sia is a graduate from Auckland and is Ronnie's younger sister. She's come to India for the first time…every year Ronnie used to go to Auckland to meet her. Sia is a brainy and good-looking girl…it's not easy to get into Sia's good books soon. She's a very straightforward girl with a formidable "in-your-face" attitude.

Rishabh and Ronnie are a little late at reaching the airport which has Sia very angry. Rishabh tells Ronnie to find a suitable place to park and that he'll try to search for Sia. It's not difficult for Rishabh to spot Sia. She's the only one standing still at the departure door of the Mumbai International Airport  which is always buzzing with activity. It was a bit foolish on Rishabh's part to approach a girl without even confirming who she is, but nevertheless, he took the chance. Sia is wistfully staring at all the people who are going home with their family and now is sporting a HUGE frown on her face. Rishabh smoothens the non-existent creases on his black shirt….and walks towards Sia. He approaches her and-

Rishabh- hello! You must be Miss Sia Gupta…right? I am Rishabh…Ronnie's…

Before he can say anything further, Sia cuts in-

Sia- Yes, you have to be Ronnie's chauffer! I thought he'd never get one…very

good..i'm impressed…he's even set a uniform…very nice…but why the hell has he sent you? Where's my brother….wait till I get hold of you Ronnie!! Hey! What are you doing…don't just stare at me like an idiot…! Come on! Take my luggage and lets go!

Rishabh- Yes Maam…..as you say…

Rishabh decides to have some fun and starts acting like a chauffer……

so sorry for posting this part so late...actually laziness overcame me....nevertheless...will be early this time...so stay tuned!
do send your feedback!Big smile

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

That's not fair...our rishabh darling does't even remotely look like a chaufferCry Nevertheless...good story.

Now u better get over ur laziness & post the next part. Could u pm me the 1st 2 parts???

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Rocking!!!! I loved it!! Ronit would be the most handsome chauffeur on earth!!! Love the way ur story is going!! When are the Anu,Prerna and Rishu goin to meet???
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Gr8 story ! Very nice :)

Waiting for the next part!!!! Post it soon !!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
so guys....
send some feedback yaar!LOL
waiting-
ronitfan
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged

NICE.......

BUT WHERE IS TULIP STORY

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Rocking Thumbs Up Awesome ! Too Good !

I like this new track of rishabh and Sia- the plot is getting interesting ! So far rishu and prerna haven't even met- now I am curious to know when and how they will meet !

Do post the next part soon !

And yeah Tulip, where is the next part of your story? Plz post it soon Smile

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Gr8 story.......Clap I love it...... Hey can u Post the entire story once more like Mansi did 4 tulips Story... I missed part 2 of ur story and now i cant find it...Cry

Go to top