India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

td is going down the drain (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged

yup I agree with you Jingle. Kudos to Ekta. She needs to be given credit for whatever she is due. and hats off to her for her achievements at such a young age Clap .And by the way even if her serials are running for years there is some element of interest she creates for us audiences SmileConfused

And thanks missengland for the info.

And lalit so you are a He LOL. No wonder the way you talk about Dk and the way we women talk about him Winksounds different Big smile. Wow anyways nice to have a He amongst us women. You are more than welcome with your wonderful analysis in this our IF TD family.LOL

Cheers

Lata

Edited by Lata - 24 April 2005 at 2:57am

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged

hi

TD is not looking too good i mean the producers just keep putting spanner in works even though mink (Sweetie) has informed us about the wedding this is justy too pianful and i feel sorry for disha now with this new promo where are the producers heading towards another misunderstadning i am sick of it ma....ufffffffffCryCry

samyAngry

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
oh noo i realllyyy don't hope it ends sonnnnn Cry cauz where will i watch hottie hehehehhe Wink LOL
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged

if they continue dragging the serial like this i will stop watching td ,Confused

but one thing is sure i will not wacth ekta's bakwas kayhe yahie to pyar hai (sony 8pm serial)Confused

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Hey,

I really do'nt like Ekta's serial. They are too dramatic and unreal. I have watched some of her serials like kusum, Koi dil mein hai and some other which I do'nt remember and have come to the conclusion that she never lets to people stay happily married. Extra marital affairs is just a common aspect for her. She does not respect the relationships, often has too many vamps and villians in her story like now in Kusum Mahi, Tashu, Trishul, Kali, Nikita, Arundhati just to destroy Kusum and Kumud. I liked Koshish Ek Asha but otherwise her serials are too filmy and have too much of negative shades in them.

I am really sorry if I have hurt somebody. I do'nt mean to do that but this is how I feel.

majaOuch  

sanju Groupbie
sanju
sanju

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged

if the producers are under the impression that they can get high TRP's by disatncing dk and disha or by showing nonsense like sting operation or sumitra calling pari as bahu , then they are totally wrong Angry

if they continue like this then they have to wind up this serial very soonConfused

ladyD&DKluv4evr Senior Member
ladyD&DKluv4evr
ladyD&DKluv4evr

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Cry

I am sooooo angry how on earth could sumitra think that pori is her bahu!!!!

Hopefully by dk will clarify the mistake, i bet u the TD porducers are laughing their heads off right now....

Cheers

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Here in the US (east coast) they show TD at 7:30pm and  KYPH at 8:00pm. So I get to watch both the serials.

But  I find TD to be much better than KYPH. Most of the actors/actresses seem to be much more seasoned and act their parts very well where as KYPH  is too dramatic (showing Angad's  face  three times,  Kripa slamming the door two times etc...it's a little too much for me) with the  same old storyline...love, love triangle, that too at such a young age , Kripa is supposed to be what?  18 yrs old? ....or may be I relate more to TD than to KYPH.

May be some of you young folks out there can relate more to KYPH.  However, I do like the title song for KYPH...just my 2 cents

Go to top