Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OH I C ANYWAYS ITS TRUE TD IS GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN THE WRITERS OF STORY AIN'T THINKIN ABOUT AUDIENCE๐Ÿ˜ก
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
eh lalit what is kk , you mean khana khazana  ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, oh good Astitva will be out, the serial is getting on my nerves ๐Ÿ˜ก
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its kareena kareena i think she means that lol!!!!
lalit1 thumbnail
by the way miss england im a he
jingle thumbnail

trust me ekta is better then guhas(producers of td),atleast she doesnot keep the hero & heroine of her serials seperate for such a long time๐Ÿ˜ก

dkdisha thumbnail

well i think ekta kapoor has dragged kkusum too much im afraid she will do that too her new serial as well kaisa ye pyar hai i hope not. its good so far. and disha wont go down the drain its good so far

Jessi ๐Ÿ˜‰

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup I agree with you Jingle. Kudos to Ekta. She needs to be given credit for whatever she is due. and hats off to her for her achievements at such a young age ๐Ÿ‘ .And by the way even if her serials are running for years there is some element of interest she creates for us audiences ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜•

And thanks missengland for the info.

And lalit so you are a He ๐Ÿ˜†. No wonder the way you talk about Dk and the way we women talk about him ๐Ÿ˜‰sounds different ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Wow anyways nice to have a He amongst us women. You are more than welcome with your wonderful analysis in this our IF TD family.๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers

Lata

Edited by Lata - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

TD is not looking too good i mean the producers just keep putting spanner in works even though mink (Sweetie) has informed us about the wedding this is justy too pianful and i feel sorry for disha now with this new promo where are the producers heading towards another misunderstadning i am sick of it ma....ufffffffff๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

samy๐Ÿ˜ก

Asian Princess thumbnail
oh noo i realllyyy don't hope it ends sonnnnn ๐Ÿ˜ญ cauz where will i watch hottie hehehehhe ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†