Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 63

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 16 June 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ummm, Ermm, like yeah, Ermm.  Long time member, first time silent reader.   Can someone please tell me what's happened to all of our updaters?  There seems to be only two and the regulars aren't posting?  What's happened?  Everyone is deserting us Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 62)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 16 June 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Ummm, Ermm, like yeah, Ermm.  Long time member, first time silent reader.   Can someone please tell me what's happened to all of our updaters?  There seems to be only two and the regulars aren't posting?  What's happened?  Everyone is deserting us Cry

I think a lot of us lost interest Xar...gotta bring your spoof back.Wink

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by Xarina

I think a lot of us lost interest Xar...gotta bring your spoof back.Wink
I would if people are going to read and comment on it.  I think last time it only got 8 likes and not a lot of comments.  Kind of makes it futile Ouch.   I think the Koki storyline sucks.   I fear for this show. Btw, love your hot chocolate siggi Big smile

westindian

apa123

apa123

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me how did umang die?
I use to watch this show, then I lost cable. But recently I saw the truth of radha episode, and she says how my revenge is complete. Wasn't tripti married to umang. so when did radha marry umang? How did he die?

--Shamoo--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apa123

Can someone tell me how did umang die?
I use to watch this show, then I lost cable. But recently I saw the truth of radha episode, and she says how my revenge is complete. Wasn't tripti married to umang. so when did radha marry umang? How did he die?
long story dear dont know how radha married umang but know that how did umang die
umang and tripti had a fight in one room of modi's house and then tripti pushed umang she didn't know that there was a knife and then the knife hitted umangs back like that umang die
and now radha asked tripti who did this? and tripti said gopi and then radha beleive her and then gopi said no i didn't  then after some time radha thinked of taking revenge from the modis and now she is happy that she took revenge from the modi's but she is being fooledTongue
that the story dear hope i helped u

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hello, I saw the TB article that SNS is likely to be off air. So how much of this news is true?

westindian

BKB2005

Goldie

BKB2005

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Sorry but how did rashi die and on what date, can I view that video online anywhere?

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
who is Paridhi? how is she realated to modi's?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top