Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 5)

tamizharasi Newbie
tamizharasi
tamizharasi

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hi...can any1 give me the personal id r contact number of ahemji...i jus want to speak 2 him for once...plz...
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamizharasi

hi...can any1 give me the personal id r contact number of ahemji...i jus want to speak 2 him for once...plz...

No I won't share with anyoneLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu._Precious_-neela-christiandior.kaka.lgabbayllSerenityllMadhura2105VidishaaTarantallegra.SajnaVe.

Swethu. Senior Member
Swethu.
Swethu.

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

No I won't share with anyoneLOL

ROFL  I've never known Help Desk is so hilarious here...LOL

Edited by Swetha27 - 22 April 2012 at 7:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108llSerenityllMadhura2105

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

no one has it except one person who talks non stop to him which is me. But I am nt allowed tp.give his contact or personal id except fb
U can contact him thru his fb page. He doesnt reply on.fb though..
.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chammak.Challo

Where Can i find the writting Update from Friday?

SNS 20/4/12 WU
-
Epi starts wid Mr.Desai breaking the marriage seeing Ahem nd Anita 2gethr in the bed.

Anita nd Modi family try yo convince Mr.Desai tht it was jst a co incidence. bt Mr. Desai is adamant with his decision. Kokila says Ahem is married nd abv all hez a cultured boy nd wil nvr do somthing so cheap.

Bt Mr.Desai does nt hear nething nd leaves 4m the venue with Nilesh.

Rashi feels Guilty nd Gopi is teary eyed seeing all this (poor Gopi). Anita gets unconscious nd falls on Ahem. Hetal asks for water bt Ahem says they shud take her to hospital. Ahem lifts Anita in his arms and leaves Kokila sees Gopi nd gets upset seeing her in pain..

Rashi calls Urmila nd says thr plan for bringing Ahem nd Anita closer was successful bt Anitas marriage got broken.Urmila scolds Rashi for doing all this (100 chuhe kha ke billi haj pe chali hahaha) . Modi famils rushed to hospital nd Dr asks what happened... Anita's frnd says tht as her marriage go broken so she fainted

Ahem nd Gopi stayed at the hospital to take care of Anita. Ahem thanks Gopi for staying behind with him. Dr says tht Anita is fyn nw and got her sense bak nd warned thm nt to talk much abt the marriage with her.

Ahem nd Gopi go inside to meet Anita. Anita asks thm abt Nilesh nd Gohem get upset. Gopi consols Anita saying all will be oke.

Nadiine_Madhura2105Mandy20

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

no one has it except one person who talks non stop to him which is me. But I am nt allowed tp.give his contact or personal id except fb
U can contact him thru his fb page. He doesnt reply on.fb though..
LOL

famzii05Madhura2105.SajnaVe.

Nadiine_ Goldie
Nadiine_
Nadiine_

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by Chammak.Challo

Where Can i find the writting Update from Friday?

SNS 20/4/12 WU
-
Epi starts wid Mr.Desai breaking the marriage seeing Ahem nd Anita 2gethr in the bed.

Anita nd Modi family try yo convince Mr.Desai tht it was jst a co incidence. bt Mr. Desai is adamant with his decision. Kokila says Ahem is married nd abv all hez a cultured boy nd wil nvr do somthing so cheap.

Bt Mr.Desai does nt hear nething nd leaves 4m the venue with Nilesh.

Rashi feels Guilty nd Gopi is teary eyed seeing all this (poor Gopi). Anita gets unconscious nd falls on Ahem. Hetal asks for water bt Ahem says they shud take her to hospital. Ahem lifts Anita in his arms and leaves Kokila sees Gopi nd gets upset seeing her in pain..

Rashi calls Urmila nd says thr plan for bringing Ahem nd Anita closer was successful bt Anitas marriage got broken.Urmila scolds Rashi for doing all this (100 chuhe kha ke billi haj pe chali hahaha) . Modi famils rushed to hospital nd Dr asks what happened... Anita's frnd says tht as her marriage go broken so she fainted

Ahem nd Gopi stayed at the hospital to take care of Anita. Ahem thanks Gopi for staying behind with him. Dr says tht Anita is fyn nw and got her sense bak nd warned thm nt to talk much abt the marriage with her.

Ahem nd Gopi go inside to meet Anita. Anita asks thm abt Nilesh nd Gohem get upset. Gopi consols Anita saying all will be oke.

Thank you for your Help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hi i have been a silent reader of this forum and wish to know where i can introduce myself. this forum is so full of masti. want to take active part in it. is there any introduction post?

Go to top