Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 63

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hey i just started watching SNS after a while, can someone plz tell me whats going on right now ?? why does rashi need to adopt a baby ??

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 49)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak30

hey i just started watching SNS after a while, can someone plz tell me whats going on right now ?? why does rashi need to adopt a baby ??

thanks

Rashi is fed up with all (the neighbors ) asking her when she would get pregnant and is also jealous that Gopi and Meera are getting gifts and extra nice treatment. Rashi's thinking is that all this extra treatment is because of the child and hence is insisting that she get a child like now. 
She accused Jigar of not being the reason for not getting pregnant but he told Rashi off. Hence following Urmi's advice Rashi has decided that she will adopt a baby and thus enjoy the material benefitsSmile

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Xarina

Anyone know why when you type in Saathiya forum on google it takes you to Desitv forum, instead.  Has IF forgotten to pay or do something.  It used to go straight to India Forums before Confused
I think the hits to desi**fo*** has increased. Google usually brings back the most searched on a relevant topic
Shocked By that much!!!!!  It seems to occupy most of the front page.  We must have lost oodles of traffic to IF since December.

Oh btw.  Thanks Harini. Big smile  *Where are my manners?  shakes head.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.*

Edited by Xarina - 28 January 2013 at 2:05am

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Anyone know why when you type in Saathiya forum on google it takes you to Desitv forum, instead.  Has IF forgotten to pay or do something.  It used to go straight to India Forums before Confused
I think the hits to desi**fo*** has increased. Google usually brings back the most searched on a relevant topic
Shocked By that much!!!!!  It seems to occupy most of the front page.  We must have lost oodles of traffic to IF since December.

Oh btw.  Thanks Harini. Big smile  *Where are my manners?  shakes head.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.*

You are most welcome Xarina. Tongue Could the unavailability of videos be one of the reason?

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

You are most welcome Xarina. Tongue Could the unavailability of videos be one of the reason?
I would have thought the lack of videos would affect everyone across the board. Confused  I think Vijay Sir forgot to pay one of his bills LOL.  Really odd.  Almost like the Chaka meter taking a huge drop.  Perhaps time will tell.  I should ask himLOL.

Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I never realized that Xar and Harini... but yeah IF is not showing for Video search Confused

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

I never realized that Xar and Harini... but yeah IF is not showing for Video search Confused

Hmm.. InterestingErmm So IF is not able to put up proper videosConfused

NazimKiDewani

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
is any1 gujju here pls give me link of phalgun's kesariyo rang the original one 

Edited by Sargesh - 08 February 2013 at 6:27am

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top