Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 62

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

I really didn't want to raise this but the more I think about it the more I realise something needs to be said.

Since when are photo-shops allowed? Replacing one actress' face with another and calling it a creation? Really?

Is that the new lows we have fallen to?

HeheROFL
Well , It's alot common these days .. we cant stop it but I can just say is ROFL..There are showing there talent in this stupid way

I can't understand it Muskaan. What next? Photo-shopping peoples faces onto deities as an expression of their worship? Confused

People amaze me. Really they do. 
Maybe next is changing the whole person in their dreams as in reallity we can find something esle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk (Page 40)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I really didn't want to raise this but the more I think about it the more I realise something needs to be said.

Since when are photo-shops allowed? Replacing one actress' face with another and calling it a creation? Really?

Actually, that isn't allowed.

A couple of years ago this trend had picked up on IF for some reason, superimposing other faces onto already existing photos, or merging/morphing photos, so they created a regulation against it.

MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED

Imp - Regarding to merging/ morphing

Originally posted by Aahaana

4) Merging/ morphing

Any morphing OR merging faces of celebrities onto existing (original) pictures from other sources are STRICTLY prohibited on India-forums.com. It highly violates the copyrights of the original picture and such activity will not be tolerated! If anyone is seen to engage in such activity will receive raise in W/L without any further question. Furthermore, those morphed creations will be removed from the posts, immediately once it comes into the development team''s attention.

On the other hand, there also appears to be a misconception with regards to the word ''merging''! As stated earlier, the terminology ''merging'' was used on the [http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085393] thread to indicate the fusing of different celebrities'' faces onto existing original pictures. However, this in no way addresses the ''merging'' of two different pictures together to make a signature, which is a common practice in signature making (i.e. fusing together several INDIVIDUAL pictures without altering the original content).

Hence, if a member is seen to make signatures by merging individual pictures of characters from two different shows (which once again differ from morphing), it in no way breaches with the rules of the A/S section, as it is an individual voice of an artist, and the development team will not be able to issue any warning.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttymunnihyderabadShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1-Muskii-XarinaDivineDarknessDeepzpadukoneNazmaJ

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yuks-

A couple of years ago this trend had picked up on IF for some reason, superimposing other faces onto already existing photos, or merging/morphing photos, so they created a regulation against it.

4) Merging/ morphing

Any morphing OR merging faces of celebrities onto existing (original) pictures from other sources are STRICTLY prohibited on India-forums.com. It highly violates the copyrights of the original picture and such activity will not be tolerated! If anyone is seen to engage in such activity will receive raise in W/L without any further question. Furthermore, those morphed creations will be removed from the posts, immediately once it comes into the development team''s attention.

On the other hand, there also appears to be a misconception with regards to the word ''merging''! As stated earlier, the terminology ''merging'' was used on the [http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1085393] thread to indicate the fusing of different celebrities'' faces onto existing original pictures. However, this in no way addresses the ''merging'' of two different pictures together to make a signature, which is a common practice in signature making (i.e. fusing together several INDIVIDUAL pictures without altering the original content).

Hence, if a member is seen to make signatures by merging individual pictures of characters from two different shows (which once again differ from morphing), it in no way breaches with the rules of the A/S section, as it is an individual voice of an artist, and the development team will not be able to issue any warning.

Ah thank you Yuks! I shall report the offending pics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDeepzpadukone

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

4) Merging/ morphing

If there are any, then yes, please do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiDeepzpadukone

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
How old is Gia Manek in real life?

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

4) Merging/ morphing

What offending pics?Confused

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

What offending pics?Confused

They have been removed now XarinaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz