Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Why Rashi wants to adopt a kid..?? Why is Jigar not impregnating her..??

generally she is jealous of the material goods that Gopi is getting for Meera, hense why she wants to adopt can't wait till she gets pregnant story short blames Jigar then she puts a sob story to Gopi, Gopi then goes to Koki and then they agree to let Rashi adopt a kid.. 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bussbuzz

why is rashi adopting chid?

coz she itself have take some time to get pregnant..thats y she want adopting a child..😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Anyone know why when you type in Saathiya forum on google it takes you to Desitv forum, instead.  Has IF forgotten to pay or do something.  It used to go straight to India Forums before πŸ˜•

I think the hits to desi**fo*** has increased. Google usually brings back the most searched on a relevant topic
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey i just started watching SNS after a while, can someone plz tell me whats going on right now ?? why does rashi need to adopt a baby ??

thanks
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak30

hey i just started watching SNS after a while, can someone plz tell me whats going on right now ?? why does rashi need to adopt a baby ??

thanks

Rashi is fed up with all (the neighbors ) asking her when she would get pregnant and is also jealous that Gopi and Meera are getting gifts and extra nice treatment. Rashi's thinking is that all this extra treatment is because of the child and hence is insisting that she get a child like now. 
She accused Jigar of not being the reason for not getting pregnant but he told Rashi off. Hence following Urmi's advice Rashi has decided that she will adopt a baby and thus enjoy the material benefits😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I think the hits to desi**fo*** has increased. Google usually brings back the most searched on a relevant topic

😲 By that much!!!!!  It seems to occupy most of the front page.  We must have lost oodles of traffic to IF since December.

Oh btw.  Thanks Harini. πŸ˜ƒ  *Where are my manners?  shakes head.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.*
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

😲 By that much!!!!!  It seems to occupy most of the front page.  We must have lost oodles of traffic to IF since December.

Oh btw.  Thanks Harini. πŸ˜ƒ  *Where are my manners?  shakes head.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.*

You are most welcome Xarina. πŸ˜› Could the unavailability of videos be one of the reason?
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

You are most welcome Xarina. πŸ˜› Could the unavailability of videos be one of the reason?

I would have thought the lack of videos would affect everyone across the board. πŸ˜•  I think Vijay Sir forgot to pay one of his bills πŸ˜†.  Really odd.  Almost like the Chaka meter taking a huge drop.  Perhaps time will tell.  I should ask himπŸ˜†.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never realized that Xar and Harini... but yeah IF is not showing for Video search πŸ˜•
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I never realized that Xar and Harini... but yeah IF is not showing for Video search πŸ˜•

Hmm.. InterestingπŸ€” So IF is not able to put up proper videosπŸ˜•