Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey..can anyone help explain how to create a sticky so that my post stays on the first page of the forum..have created a written update for today and posted it...was wondering if i could convert it..
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

hey..can anyone help explain how to create a sticky so that my post stays on the first page of the forum..have created a written update for today and posted it...was wondering if i could convert it..

only the forum moderators can make posts as a sticky topic.. but u can pm the mods if you wish to have your post as a sticky.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

only the forum moderators can make posts as a sticky topic.. but u can pm the mods if you wish to have your post as a sticky.

thanks! 😊
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

use this format : [YOUTUBE] link of video [/YOUTUBE]

thanks but i wanted to know how to post the videos and not the links
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

you do [YOUTUBE] copy the video URL[/YOUTUBE] right click on the video while playing it n then click on copy video url then paste then you will see the video hpe this helps u...
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

Shruthi, follow the format that Mandy posted exactly, your YT video will appear in your post. Make sure you don't omit the square bracket and the back slash.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FSM-93

Hey can someone like just give me a little update on Ahem/Gopi and Rashi/Jigars life...I havent watched this show in months...I just wanna know does Ahem like Gopi now?? and is Rashi still bad??

Since Ahem started educating Gopi he became friendly with her and Gopi started feeling comfortable around Ahem. He was highly impressed with her hard working and appreciative of that. He started noticing her beauty in the Navaratri pooja days and even gifted her a saree. Gohem were getting closer day by day and then Gopi met with the accident in the mission of saving Rashi from kidnappers. Gopi was on death bed and it was then Ahem realised the pain of loosing her from his life and was going berserk. Eventually, Ahem brought Gopi back from the death bed to the life and he stayed at the hospital day and night nursing Gopi. Even after discharged from the hosptial Ahem was taking extreme care of Gopi's health and in the process both of them became very closer to each other and started conveying their feelings through eyes. One day Gopi stayed in her mami's house and then Ahem started missing her very badly and imagining about her and sent her good night message. I think that day the realisation about his love to her started in his mind. Next day he went and picked her up and on the way they had ice cream and he even gave rose flower to her wishing her valentines day greetings. Both of them enjoy spending time with each other. When Ahem bought a new car he took Gopi for a ride. On the day of Holi, Ahem wanted to colour Gopi but everytime some on or other was interrupting each other. Ahem was intoxicated accidently from the bhaang laddoo which was brought by Urmila for intoxicating Gopi. Ahem under the bhaang effect coloured Gopi and after chasing her to the room accidently fell on the bed on top of Gopi and they eventually consummated their marriage. Gopi was unaware that Ahem had bhaang laddoo. Ahem waking up from sleep did not have any idea abt their SR and learning about this Gopi was shattered and started distancing from Ahem. Ahem not knowing the reason, started to woo Gopi and things were getting normal between them. Both of them love each other, but Ahem hasn't expressed his feelings towards her verbally. 

Rashi was ousted from the house when her marriage kalakari came out. She along with Urmila tried many kalakaries to reenter the house but all failed. It was Gopi who asked Kokila as a promise to get Rashi back to the house and Kokila had to agree to her to keep her promise. Rashi showed the sign of regretting, but it did not last more than a day, because nobody was believing her change. The very next day Rashi went back to the evil again, hatching new kalakaries. Jigar was angry with her because she was caught by him in her lies of taking the credit of Gopi's work. Gopi and Ahem played cupid between Rshi and Jigar and gradually Jigar forgave Rashi. They did not show any convincing patch up between Rashi and Jigar. As of now, all is well between Rashi and Jigar.

Lately, Rashi tried to make split in the family by her manipulation and Gopi caught her in her act and asked her to make everything right between Hetal and Kokila. Rashi was compelled to do that fearing Gopi's blackmailing of revealing her intentions to the family. Rashi was irked with Gopi for this and when she came to know abt Anita's wedding with Modi family friend's son, she hatched a new kalakari by making the false impression of Anita-Ahem relationship in order to put down Gopi. Rashi spilled juice on Ahem's kurta and sent him to the wash room to clean it. She then unpinned Anita's lehenga and sent her to the same room for fixing it and avoided her friends accompanying her. She then locked the room from outside. Ahem was shocked to see Anita in the room and so was Anita. By accident Anita and Ahem fell on the bed, and all people witnessed to it. Anita's fiancee and his family broke off the wedding. Rashi started feeling guilty for breaking Anita's wedding. (What I feel is its not genuine guilty feeling, but fear of getting caught) She is behaving all sweet and nice with Anita.
Edited by _Precious_ - 11 years ago
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Since Ahem started educating Gopi he became friendly with her and Gopi started feeling comfortable around Ahem. He was highly impressed with her hard working and appreciative of that. He started noticing her beauty in the Navaratri pooja days and even gifted her a saree. Gohem were getting closer day by day and then Gopi met with the accident in the mission of saving Rashi from kidnappers. Gopi was on death bed and it was then Ahem realised the pain of loosing her from his life and was going berserk. Eventually, Ahem brought Gopi back from the death bed to the life and he stayed at the hospital day and night nursing Gopi. Even after discharged from the hosptial Ahem was taking extreme care of Gopi's health and in the process both of them became very closer to each other and started conveying their feelings through eyes. One day Gopi stayed in her mami's house and then Ahem started missing her very badly and imagining about her and sent her good night message. I think that day the realisation about his love to her started in his mind. Next day he went and picked her up and on the way they had ice cream and he even gave rose flower to her wishing her valentines day greetings. On the day of Holi, Ahem wanted to colour Gopi but everytime some on or other was interrupting each other. Ahem was intoxicated accidently from the bhaang laddoo Urmila has brought for intoxicating Gopi. Ahem under the bhaang effect coloured Gopi and after chasing her to the room accidently fell on the bed on top of Gopi and they eventually consummated their marriage. Gopi was unaware that Ahem had bhaang laddoo. Ahem waking up from sleep did not have any idea abt their SR and learning about this Gopi was shattered and started distancing from Ahem. Ahem now knowing the reason, started to woo Gopi and things were getting normal between them. Both of them love each other, but Ahem hasn't expressed his feelings towards her verbally. 

Rashi was ousted from the house when her marriage kalakari came out. She along with Urmila tried many kalakaries to reenter the house but all failed. It was Gopi who asked Kokila as a promise to get Rashi back to the house and Kokila had to agree to her to keep her promise. Rashi showed the sign of regretting, but it did not last more than a day, because nobody was believing her change. The very next day Rashi went back to the evil again, hatching new kalakaries. Jigar was angry with her because she was caught by him in her lies of taking the credit of Gopi's work. Gopi and Ahem played cupid between Rshi and Jigar and gradually Jigar forgave Rashi. They did not show any convincing patch up between Rashi and Jigar. As of now, all is well between Rashi and Jigar.

Lately, Rashi tried to make split in the family by her manipulation and Gopi caught her in her act and asked her to make everything right between Hetal and Kokila. Rashi was compelled to do that fearing Gopi's blackmailing of revealing her intentions to the family. Rashi was irked with Gopi for this and when she came to know abt Anita's wedding with their family friend's son, she hatched a new kalakari by making the impression of Anita-Ahem relationship in order to put down Gopi. Rashi spilled juice on Ahem's kurta and sent him to the wash room to clean it. She then unpinned Anita's lehenga and sent her to the same room for fixing it and avoided her friends accompanying her. She then locked the room from outside. Ahem was shocked to see Anita in the room and so was Anita. By accident Anita and Ahem fell into the bed, and all people witnessed to it. Anita's fiancee and his family broke off the relationship. Rashi started feeling guilty for breaking Anita's wedding. (What I feel is its not genuine guilty feeling, but fear of getting caught) She is behaving all sweet and nice with Anita.

Wow thanks alot...=D...ill watch all those episodes with Gopi-Ahem romance bit...😛...I feel sorry for Jigar though...but anyways thanks alot...😃
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  what is happening with me ? when i'll try for making pm of my ff then in have got logged out. pls. help me,
MADANGLE thumbnail
Hey pls anyone say how to make avis,siggis
i see so many beautiful cretions of gopi,ahem,rasi in this forum
pls help me?

-Thnx,mandy