Devon ke Dev Mahadev

shiv shiv shiv...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivshakti23

Groupbie

shivshakti23

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Love to see shiv and sati together . SmileJust want to see them happy and loving each other. Mohit is such an wonderful actorTongue . whenever i sit to watch "Devo ke deva mahadev" i just forget everything. i just keep on looking at my clock when it will strike 8.o clk Day Dreamingand i will get to see the handsome mohit raina our fabulous shiv.  All his expressions are so wonderful , his voice is so romantic . I am very crazy for himHug.love the way he smiles , the way he speaks, the way he carry himself playing shiv.just mind blowing...
           every time when ever i turn my PC , first thing i do is visit the forum to check if there something interesting written  about this show.then i have downloaded the scene of shiv-sati , i keep on watching it. I keep on watching the repeat telecast too. Downloaded the pics of shiv sati. Don't know what  magic it is ! that makes me so crazy for this show... just love this show .
  om namah shivya!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahadevSunderparas99-Nehaaa-riyarosesSweet24TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_praptisukhi......Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shiv shiv shiv..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hi DKDMian, it happend to me also.i m realy overwhelmed by the two actors Mohit n Mohit, nd the BG music, graphics, picturisations n many more. actualy i hav no words to describe about the show its simlply awesome. looking forward for todays epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
OOLA LAThat is cho chwet yaar..I hope you knwo me then..I am the craziest of all here..I am much elder to you all But I act the most smallest..smitten teenager like..LOLDay DreamingI am sooo happy that you all are getting addicted to my Mohit & Mouni..aw..woh dono hai hi aise..ki ..people just get stuck to them like Magnet..GOD BLESS 7 please be more active & lets all enjoy our love together..!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24flamingo_ariessukhi...

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
the feeling is mutual i've never felt so excited about any show on tv...my sincere gratitude to all the team members of the show everyone is equally blessed by ma shakti and lord shiva...and of course the wonderful onscreen chemistry of mohit mouni...love them bothEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.