Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage
Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

India-Forums

Amrita Pathak was never the choice for Bittoo Boss

ravinaseo Newbie
ravinaseo
ravinaseo

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Beauty Kashmir , the promos of which are doing quite well, has two new faces as the main leads in it Pulkit Samrat and Amrita Pathak.

It is notable that Amrita Pathak is the sister of the producer of the movie Abhishek Pathak. This might make you think that she must have got all the support from his end but you'll be surprised to know that she was never in the list of Abhishek. 

The actress was auditioned a couple of times by the director Babul until she got selected. Amrita said, "When they started conceptualizing the film, I was nowhere on the radar. We used to have discussions around the film at home but the cast hadn't been finalized. Then they just told me one day about me being a probable candidate. Of course I was happy but then stepping into my own home production wasn't all that easy." 

The actress was not aware that she would be playing the role opposite Pulkit. She said, "The best part is that Pulkit and I didn't even audition together. We did it with other actors. Yes, both of us knew each other but it was only after a while that Babul sir took some pictures of us together to see if we looked good with each other. We were still not sure whether we would be selected or not but after that when a full-fledged photo shoot took place, Pulkit and I were finalized."

All is well that ends well. Hope brother Abhishek his happy with her work! 

maria090 IF-Sizzlerz
maria090
maria090

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thankss
drashlove Senior Member
drashlove
drashlove

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR INFORMATION

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top