Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

veehankopal

veehankopal

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey ther,
iam frm kuwait... u can watch thje episodes till 12th april on net...

manju
Originally posted by Ambz

Thats sooo stupid I am hateing everyone.Hw can they do that this is so horrible ,in Gulf we are far behind and hw can they not show us a proper wrap up of all the shows.This is disgusting,I dont feel like watching any serial from now as when we watch something...

I cant type also ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 3)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veehankopal

veehankopal

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
to Ambz,

u can c the episodes till 12th april on internet...

veehankopal

veehankopal

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hai BAVD fans,

in imagine channel site u can upload ur comments abt difrnt serials in imagine... therz an uproar for CGM... anybody intersted plz do comment for their fav serials in imagine.tv forum...

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Private-Message

Yeah i know that because i have been watching those episodes since two days and now i am completely sick of watching them . I thought that Imagine would show next episode but showing same episodes again and again.

Okay, at least they've started moving and are showing subsequent episodes of shows - today, caught glimpses of Sudha's first interview in Jyoti, the bus accident in Mein teri Parchai hoon (didn't watch the serial at the time) and young Bharat reprimanding Manthara.  And they have just few seconds b/w breaks - no ads.

I just switch to them b/w IPL overs.  Oh, and fantastic turnaround for KKR against KXIP.  Somehow this year, except for RR and PWI, most teams seems to be struggling @ home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambz

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hay,its so many days havent heard any progress with the channel's unfair dissicion being changing but can see a scroll running down the screen saying that the channel will telecast old serials for few weeks and some bla bla bla...is that say that the channel will continue again or not ???????can anyone give mw a good news...

halemakhan

Groupbie

halemakhan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
The only channel my mother watched will be ending... sad... Imagine did have some good shows.. :(

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Has Imagine virtually ended its all shows or kept them all at rest for some days ?

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Think they've ended.  In case you didn't notice, they closed their YouTube channel, deleting all their archived videos.  I think they're just running a whole bunch of shows 24/7, until the channel itself simply goes off the air.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top