Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Imagine has stopped airing repeats of its going on shows but airing repeats of its old shows that have ended long times back.. Also channel wale sounds to be mad because they airing same episode of every shows just after every 2:30 hour since yesterday .. somebody tells them to air next episodes of their shows...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 2)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I agree.  If they are going to show reruns, might as well show them of the currently running serials.  What's the point in showing the first episodes of Jyoti (who ended up as a poster sCensoredt for KZK, or Bandini, where both the innocent sisters' characters were later twisted, or KMH?  Might have shown the first episodes of Preeto, BAVD, Jamuna Paar and MAAS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veehankopal

Ambz

Ambz

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thats sooo stupid I am hateing everyone.Hw can they do that this is so horrible ,in Gulf we are far behind and hw can they not show us a proper wrap up of all the shows.This is disgusting,I dont feel like watching any serial from now as when we watch something...

I cant type also ...

adititrocks

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I agree.  If they are going to show reruns, might as well show them of the currently running serials.  What's the point in showing the first episodes of Jyoti (who ended up as a poster sCensoredt for KZK, or Bandini, where both the innocent sisters' characters were later twisted, or KMH?  Might have shown the first episodes of Preeto, BAVD, Jamuna Paar and MAAS.

@ bold , looks like channel has personal animosity with these shows taking their trps so it not showing even reruns of these shows.,

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
But they are showing only first episodes of all shows - today, they showed in addition the first episodes of PKCM, Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi, Mei teri parchain hoon and so on.  I somehow think they took a DVD of all the first shows in there archive and just looping them - they showed the first episodes of Jyoti, Bandni and KMH now for 2 days in a row.

Turner made the right move by terminating these morons Thumbs Up

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah i know that because i have been watching those episodes since two days and now i am completely sick of watching them . I thought that Imagine would show next episode but showing same episodes again and again.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Looks like they are adding more serials to the line-up as they go on, but that too, just showing the introductory episodes.  I don't know what they intended, but seeing them just reminds me of how well some of this serials started, like Bandini or PKCM, and how they deteriorated over time.

I think they could have shown the closing episodes of every serial instead - which in some cases could have meant happy endings, and in others, tragic.  Only that they'd have had to skip some abominable endings, such as the ones in PKCM, Jyoti, Bandini and so on.

At any rate, if they show enough of their past serials every day, they wouldn't have to repeat any for 24 hours.

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thats true these ppl are just showing the 1st episodes for like 4 days now and I think they want to make us bored of seeeing them and automatically stop watching Imagine but y that instead they cant just play the serials episodes one by one and not just 1st episodes...

But what ever v say or think they never care of our feeling so what good in saying anything...

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top