Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Imagine to bid adieu!

Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 1:27:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments Imagine to bid adieu !

Imagine to call it quits !

Link to TellyBuzz Article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11574-imagine-to-bid-adieu.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I hope they show Pari being kicked off to Timbuctoo
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if I should be sad or happy. Sad that I will miss BAVD, but happy that at least we might see some revelations of the real Pari and Adi and the innocent Kopal. At least the story will move forward and unspoken mysteries about what happened to the gang will be revealed.
manchh thumbnail
OMG started loving vihaan & kopal... will nautanki films telecast BAVD  in any other channel??? waiting to c vihaan & kopal... saurabh tiwari plz upload the alredy shooted episodes in youtube...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BAVD was a show which started w/ a whole lot of promise, but got badly mangled in b/w by Rakesh Paswan, and converted into a pedestrian saas-bahu show.  The quality of Paswan was obvious from the way he ended Luteri Dulhan, another major failure of this channel.  If only Saurabh Tiwari had left Imagine TV much earlier and taken over this show, it could have been a lot better - post leap, it really turned, although the actors & actresses weren't major crowd pullers.

Wish the entire BAVD cast all the best and success towards their future endeavors.
veepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
veepal were rockng, awsme , adorable
n wil always b one of my favourite couple!!!!!!!!!
hope to see aditi n tabrez on SP/SONY/COLOURS/ZT soon with lead role.
al d best to al d bavd cast.
hope to see already shot epi on youtube.
adititrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant believe dis , its indigestable dat bavd s stopped abruptly its nt gud, its nt fair.
feelng really bad for al imagine's actors.
hope n pray aditi gets much more big projects in future.
al d best dear , ul always b adorable aditi tailang!!!!!!!!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine has stopped airing repeats of its going on shows rather than airing repeats of its old shows that have ended long times back...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Imagine has stopped airing repeats of its going on shows but airing repeats of its old shows that have ended long times back.. Also channel wale sounds to be mad because they airing same episode of every shows just after every 2:30 hour since yesterday .. somebody tells them to air next episodes of their shows...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.  If they are going to show reruns, might as well show them of the currently running serials.  What's the point in showing the first episodes of Jyoti (who ended up as a poster s🤬t for KZK, or Bandini, where both the innocent sisters' characters were later twisted, or KMH?  Might have shown the first episodes of Preeto, BAVD, Jamuna Paar and MAAS.