I'll be a contrarian as usual, but I think this is great news! First of all, about the channel itself, all the shows recently sucked.
- Preeto - really twisted, kept torturing people on the limits of mahaan w/ Preeto trying to get Rajbeer to love Simran so that Ishu's MIL can't blackmail her
- Jamuna paar - both families are insufferable, so hopefully, the end of this means they'll be forced to fast forward the story to its logical end
- Mi, aaji aur Sahil - don't like the little girl, who acts too old for her age
- BAVD - it was starting to be good recently, but honestly, it's gone on way too long
- Haar jeet - like Preeto, really sick & twisted - girl makes her bf marry her sister w/ the understanding that he'd later divorce the sister and marry her
Now to DBSK - given how badly they had mangled the serial from day 1, only getting worse w/ time, I was hoping for it to get pulled. Finally, it gets the ax by virtue of Imagine TV getting it.
Today was the last day people worked @ Imagine, and the shows were running a footer announcing that for the next few weeks, repeat programming would be shown. Anybody knows when the stuff shot today will be shown?
I am going to treat this as a signal that the show is ending, and will glue some threads where people can - if they wish - post mortem the show. I'll also open a DOTW, and sticky some favorite topics, so that people can easily find them on pg 1.
Finally, all the best to all actors and actresses in the various shows, but good riddance to the channel itself, and some of the really sadistic CVs from the various shows.