simar to get into a lot of trouble

sagark thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now roli and sid have gone to mumbai thats good atleast they will enjoy but guys i have some questions in my mind which am not able to figure out.

1) Will simar have to face all the problems in the house as the bhabis are now harressing her?

2) Will she be able to get away with these issues easily as now roli is also not there to help her or will prem help her in all this?

OR

3) Will mathaji again go against simar as now the bhabhis are playing games with her.

Pls answer me these questions as what i feel is that simar will have to go through tough times as the bhahis just want to snatch the keys from her.
Edited by sagark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will answer ur question one by one
1) yes simar will face lot of problems from that witches uma pari
2)prem will go against simar bcoz premar had decided to go for dinner but due to problems thrown by uma pari on simar ,simar will not go and prem will get angry as earlier also simar did not went for movie
3)yes mataji will definitely go against simar n at last keys will be handed to uma pari

sagark thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince3673

i will answer ur question one by one

1) yes simar will face lot of problems from that witches uma pari
2)prem will go against simar bcoz premar had decided to go for dinner but due to problems thrown by uma pari on simar ,simar will not go and prem will get angry as earlier also simar did not went for movie
3)yes mataji will definitely go against simar n at last keys will be handed to uma pari

First of all thanks for answering my questions prince.U know what prince i was thinking the same but had some doubts thats the reason i asked these questions. So now again the drama starts i think as few days back everything was going well for simar but now again problems for her. I think thats the reason they named it "SASURAL SIMAR KA" am i right. Edited by sagark - 12 years ago
prince3673 thumbnail
yes sagark u r right .their is rule of every serial that leads hav 2 go through lots of trouble.for eg pavitra rishta.yahaan main ghar ghar kheli,uttaran and the list is endless.but sagark now simar is alone to fight two witches n roli is also not there.so simar will hav 2 go through lots of trouble.and u know what prem is completely family men so he will believe his family rather than simar
sagark thumbnail

yes sagark u r right .their is rule of every serial that leads hav 2 go through lots of trouble.for eg pavitra rishta.yahaan main ghar ghar kheli,uttaran and the list is endless.but sagark now simar is alone to fight two witches n roli is also not there.so simar will hav 2 go through lots of trouble.and u know what prem is completely family men so he will believe his family rather than simar

Prince ur right prem is a family man and he is always on his family side but prince can u tell me what is this new twist as yesterday in the precap simar told prem that she seen him with another girl outside some sangrila restraunt. Now dont tell me prem is having an affair with another girl behind simar back. I couldnt believe prem would do that out of all the people as he loves simar so much. Can you answer.
Saniasuperb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagark

Prince ur right prem is a family man and he is always on his family side but prince can u tell me what is this new twist as yesterday in the precap simar told prem that she seen him with another girl outside some sangrila restraunt. Now dont tell me prem is having an affair with another girl behind simar back. I couldnt believe prem would do that out of all the people as he loves simar so much. Can you answer.

i dont agree i think that prem will help simar because he always helped her when she needed her husband the most just 1st he didn't helped her dosen't mean that now he will never help her but for dinner i think he will not angry but it can be that because she asked that question of that girl can be that he ask's "simar aap mujhpeh shak kar rahi hai" and thaan he gets a little angry but help will he do (hope so) and lol sagark the same question is in my mind what's the new twist come on yaar prem can never do this my prem is so sweet and love's simar the most 😉😛 so how can he do this ?!
prince3673 thumbnail
sagark and saniasuperb u r right ,prem cannot do this,but i am annoyed with simar for doubting prem.
prem is loving only simar and inspite of the trouble during roli and prem marriage truth,prem always stood by simar and what else proof does simar wants.i think prem shud giv one tight slap to simar in frony of every1 in hotel

prince3673 thumbnail
sagark i m just guessing that since premar are not attracting viewers.cvs will introduce another girl
who will fall in luv with prem and they both will consummate so there will be more trouble in premars life
sagark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniasuperb

i dont agree i think that prem will help simar because he always helped her when she needed her husband the most just 1st he didn't helped her dosen't mean that now he will never help her but for dinner i think he will not angry but it can be that because she asked that question of that girl can be that he ask's "simar aap mujhpeh shak kar rahi hai" and thaan he gets a little angry but help will he do (hope so) and lol sagark the same question is in my mind what's the new twist come on yaar prem can never do this my prem is so sweet and love's simar the most 😉😛 so how can he do this ?!

Saniasuperb i also cant believe that prem can do something like that he is really sweet and why would he ever think of any other girl as he really loves simar a lot and can do anything for her. But not aware of whats this new twist now i think we need to just wait and watch now or else maybe it may be that right now rosid track is start and that girl might be connected with sid not prem (i think) so prem will try to hide this matter and premar might have a misunderstandings. what u think.
sagark thumbnail

sagark i m just guessing that since premar are not attracting viewers.cvs will introduce another girl

who will fall in luv with prem and they both will consummate so there will be more trouble in premars life

No i dont think cvs will do that, maybe its sid ex girlfriend who prem met. i dont think prem will ever betray simar as he loves her a lot but he may not even open the truth to simar and this may cause misunderstandings in between simar and prem till one day they have a maha episode and the truth will be out. I think sid is connected with that girl and not prem but now prem will be in trouble.