Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

My take on Neha/Aditi N Rishi; What do u think?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Aditi/Neha

As of now we are still confused whether she is Neha / Aditi. but i personally feel she is Aditi.

The reasons for her to be Neha may be:

1. She want's to move away from her past.
2. May be she want to protect her money from bad people who wants to grab it by hook or crook.
3. She came back to find out who the culprit is?

Neha n Rishi

we were never shown their marriage scenes. all we know as per the scenes that they are in love for 6yrs and done shopping for their marriage. later they planned for Daurgunj for honeymoon.

This might be the actual fact:

1. They might have seen Kabir in the mall or may have a track record of Kabir's day to day activities
2. As per the plan they have visited the mall.
3. She made sure that Kabir see her, follow her.
4. Make sure he listens to all their discussions and plans.
5. As per the plan they have entered the Jaiswal hotel.

Later things are a bit confused for me but i think they have thought this would happen; but kidnapping Rishi is unexpected to them.

Neha/Aditi might be thinking that its Kabir who is for her money and killed her. (this is what we all are thinking) but looks like Kabir is innocent in all this and may be he is trying to save Aditi's money to go into the wrong hands.

Who are behind all this is yet to known as CID Dushyant said in the episode.

My Suspicious reg. Neha n Rishi and their marriage

1. We are already in suspicion that they may not be married. but i strongly feel they are not.
2. She remembers Rishi no doubt. but when ever she takes his name, i felt as a friend she is taking his name or concerned for him but never as a hubby.
3. its clear in the wednesday's episode (atleast i felt) that she was concerned for him as a friend and want to free him as he is in much pain coz of her.
4. She Prayed to Devi Maa to save him and give her a clue.

Dream sequence

after watching yesterday's episode i too felt that it is evident in her eyes her anger towards Kabir for betraying her. (which she thinks) and a sigh of relief was seen after killing him.

What are ur views? and how many of u feel the same as i mentioned?
How many of u suspect Ija?
Please share ur views too Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7dipi.15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on Neha/Aditi N Rishi; What do u think?" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
ye bhi ho skta hy.infact khuch bhi ho skta y.

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I second your thoughts regarding Neha and Rishi being friendsSmile. But for me its not clear whether the accident was planned by IjaConfused.

* She made Additi as her DIL as Additi had enormous wealth. She would not kill her until she gets everything in an unsuspected manner and also whats wrong in Additi being with Kabir unless Kabir secretly loved or had affair someone else. (We haven't got hint about this yet)

* Also I wanted to mention here is Ranveer's words - "Will Ija ever find such a bride for me?" . If Ija is greedy then she will definitely find a wealthy bahu for her other sons also.

* What makes her favor Kabir always ? I don't think its just for the money. A kinda of attachment for taking the family responsibility from her shoulders.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
there is a possibility of what u said too seelaks. that's what i was confused. too many suspicions ufff. Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.